Author Topic: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan Captured / Extradition Notes  (Read 71991 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Titus and Ryan captured! 12-23-05 3:47pm CST
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2005, 06:20:06 PM »
They were in the Shaw's shopping plaza, I'm familiar with it there is a Radio Shack, a Brazilian store, Shaw's, and a liquor store.  And a pizza place.

lol  they were there to pick-up some dough
not shoppin

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2005, 06:33:01 PM »
...if found guilty, Craig can spot and workout with Tookie in the great beyond  ;D

yeah, in the grave
I am a mini beast

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2005, 06:34:29 PM »
They were in the Shaw's shopping plaza, I'm familiar with it there is a Radio Shack, a Brazilian store, Shaw's, and a liquor store.  And a pizza place.

How's the pizza?

bigmoss

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2005, 06:40:47 PM »
i just saw the MSNBC footage, and they showed craig in the police car...i feel bad for the guy, something went wrong, in 1 second you can lose your temper or your cool or whatever happens, he threw it all away, and you can see it in his face, that he ruined his life. i feel bad for the guy.

datrout

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2005, 06:41:36 PM »
Looking ahead..the Titus defense will be uncontrolled rage as a result of steroid use (abuse). It's his only angle. THAT will bring lots of extra scrutiny upon the sport from the competitors to the supplement companies themselves. Kelly's defense would have to be similar although she's looking at a much different sentence altogether. She's gotta claim fear for her life and acting as a captive hotage under duress. The bottom line here is that the Titus/Ryan defense case WILL seek to blame the lifestyle facilitated by the sport of Bodybuilding for the "incident" Wait and see.

Additionally how long into this soon to be drawn out saga before the defendants start giving up names and info? I'm told by a well place source in LV that when they took down the Craig/Kelly's home they found "thousands of syringes, multiple dosages of controlled substances" and "documents" of interest. Nice.

hey_you

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2005, 06:44:27 PM »
i just saw the MSNBC footage, and they showed craig in the police car...i feel bad for the guy, something went wrong, in 1 second you can lose your temper or your cool or whatever happens, he threw it all away, and you can see it in his face, that he ruined his life. i feel bad for the guy.

I feel worse for the girl that was found in the trunk.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2005, 06:46:20 PM »
kelly can successfully claim the brainwashing defense but it will be expensive

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2005, 06:46:21 PM »
Well, Titus himself said that roid rage is a myth.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover23.htm

"As far as roid rage is concerned, bull! If you're an a-hole before you use steroids, you'll be an a-hole while you're taking steroids. Roid rage is the biggest cop out I've ever seen. Some guys with their friggin' fragile egos think it's cool to lose their temper and then blame it on the steroids. Or in more cases an athlete gets into a fight ending up severely hurting someone and then their lawyer defending them in court blaming it all on the roids in hopes of a reduced sentenced with anger management classes and drug testing... seen it a million times."
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

datrout

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2005, 06:46:42 PM »
The can of worms this case could open up could easily turn into a case of worms before its all said and done.

datrout

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2005, 06:50:41 PM »
I agree with your view regarding people using the things they choose to incorporate into their lifestyle as a crutch when they do stupid things. But you know its coming! I'm not validating the defense I believe they are going to plea, I am simply pointing out that by them doing this it's going to try to shift the blame from them unto the sport as a whole.

Earlier today several TV hosts started going down that path. Society has a negative view already of the sport. If the sport were a football team it would be the Oakland Raiders!

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2005, 06:51:07 PM »
Just saw a mug shot of both of them. Craig looks about 60 years old and Kelly is plain butt ugly.

datrout

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2005, 06:52:11 PM »
Where did you see the mug shot? Can you advise as to the post if its web based?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2005, 06:53:30 PM »

rita cosby show msnbc

try smoking gun dot com

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2005, 06:55:08 PM »

Rita Cosby - MSNBC

datrout

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2005, 06:56:02 PM »
Also looking ahead, I am going to ask Ron (Getbig.com) to post a message that I'd like to contribute money for the victims family so they can bring her home and provide a decent funeral for her. Is that something you think others would participat in?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2005, 06:57:55 PM »
Also looking ahead, I am going to ask Ron (Getbig.com) to post a message that I'd like to contribute money for the victims family so they can bring her home and provide a decent funeral for her. Is that something you think others would participat in?

yes but 240 should NOT be the filter

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2005, 07:14:13 PM »

good try at a recovery 240,,,,,,,ooops i mean datrout

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2005, 07:20:28 PM »

It's all over now......

All that remains is a man, and the consequences of his actions......

It's all downhill from here.

God Bless the Dead....... :'(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2005, 07:25:06 PM »
good try at a recovery 240,,,,,,,ooops i mean datrout

no, not me. I stand by my work, and any funds received will likelt be used to buy ad space in Las Vegas newspapers to ensure jurors convict or acquit individuals, not chemicals.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2005, 07:26:47 PM »
list of things these 2 dopes did wrong after commiting murder!

1. lighting a car on fire! no matter how much of the car burns the police would still be able to figure out it was a jaguar then check who has that make and model, check to see who's missing  one in lv wich would lead to kelly ryan!
2. burning a body, theres always gonna be something left most likely ,even if it one tooth!
3. getting other people involved( the kid with the gas can)
4 , telling polk and her bf
5 telling whomever to liquidate your assests!
6, 3,4 and 5 all go together , trust no one after you commited murder!
7. staying in the country after getting questioned then released( leave your money ,stocks, bonds, get in a car head to mexico and make plans from there)

they basically did everything you could possibly do to get captured!

DID THESE 2 EVER WATCH TV? the blueprints have basically been laid out on how to at least have a chance of getting away with something like this on the thousands of detective shows on court tv ect..

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2005, 07:27:36 PM »
wow did 240 hire you?  or could it be the real 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2005, 07:28:23 PM »
wow did 240 hire you?  or could it be the real 240?

stop embarassing yourself.  I only have one screen name now.  If I have something to say about the case, you'll see it on www.freecraigtitus.com

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2005, 07:29:29 PM »
list of things these 2 dopes did wrong after commiting murder!

1. lighting a car on fire! no matter how much of the car burns the police would still be able to figure out it was a jaguar then check who has that make and model, check to see who's missing  one in lv wich would lead to kelly ryan!
2. burning a body, theres always gonna be something left most likely ,even if it one tooth!
3. getting other people involved( the kid with the gas can)
4 , telling polk and her bf
5 telling whomever to liquidate your assests!
6, 3,4 and 5 all go together , trust no one after you commited murder!
7. staying in the country after getting questioned then released( leave your money ,stocks, bonds, get in a car head to mexico and make plans from there)

they basically did everything you could possibly do to get captured!

DID THESE 2 EVER WATCH TV? the blueprints have basically been laid out on how to at least have a chance of getting away with something like this on the thousands of detective shows on court tv ect..

I pointed this stuff out already except for the part about watching tv.

You're right.....they wanted to get caught

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2005, 07:30:07 PM »
they weren't thinking that far in advance, i don't think this thing was pre-meditated, Craig went overboard and strangled this poor girl which prolly didn't take much effort for a man of Craigs strength and when he came to his senses his mind was racing with the possibilities, "what the fuck am i going to do now?"
Jaejonna rows 125!!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2005, 07:32:02 PM »
they weren't thinking that far in advance, i don't think this thing was pre-meditated, Craig went overboard and strangled this poor girl which prolly didn't take much effort for a man of Craigs strength and when he came to his senses his mind was racing with the possibilities, "what the f**k am i going to do now?"
thats true, but after getting released from questioning they had some time to get their mind clear and get the hell out of town!
they did have to get rid of the body fast though since the womens mother was exspecting her on that flight and craig bought the plain ticket , so he new she was exspected home!