Author Topic: Which ROIDS Give Capped Delts?  (Read 35401 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Which ROIDS Give Capped Delts?
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2014, 11:19:45 AM »
All I do is DB presses now as they allow a safer shoulder motion.

Same here, i hardly ever use a barbell for anything other than squats and deadlifts these days.

All the power lifters and strongmen i have trained with over the years had massive capped delts.

I think it's genetics mostly at the end of the day.

8)

Marc86

• Getbig I
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2016, 03:08:44 AM »
What gives cap delts !?? Fucking training them hard ! Not trying being a dick , but its the truth coming from a guy whos 6ft tall , only done couple cycles at 500 test week , soon to change all this and go on forerever.... Around 190lbs atm 10-12bf

Delts was my weakest body part , i remeber few years back i looked like a fucking giraffe , specially cause i had no muscle ( always very veiny thou ) amd also im narrow not blessed with wide clavicles but i turned my shoulders from nothing to my best body part ... And because ive got a small waist i actually look wider than i really am all bout that illusion....
So yeah gear may help but in my opnion theres no substitution for training , i confess i got little obssesed with shoulders but as all in life if u really want it you go get it , for years ive done those dumbell seated presses laterals and so on... Fuck it ...
When i really changed my focus and routine the blew up

Now i trained them every other week to bring my chest up cuz the shoulders overpower the chest alot
My typically shoulder session :

Standing militar press - work up to a very heavy set where i can squezze 2-3 reps once there do couple sets of that then i would either do massive drop set all the way till i have nothing but the bar or ill do backdown sets like reducing the weigh 25-30% and do 3 sets of 8-12 reps

On to a superset of standing one arm dumbel press with side lateral ( presses for 10-12 and laterals for 15-20 )
Always using same weight 3 sets of this

Barbell ( big one ) upright rows 3-4 sets 15-10 ( maybe one drop )

Face pulls - 3-4 sets - 20-10 reps

Finish with reverse peck deck - dont count sets , start off with 25-30 reps go up the stack till i get max of 10 then massive drop set with few holds on top
Contraction when gets too light

Shrugs every other week - barbell shrugs behing the back 4-5 sets 15-20 reps ( fairly heavy )

Just my two cents here , may not know as much about gear thats why im here in trying to learn etc but i can train !  8)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2016, 06:54:23 AM »
Press behind the neck, although considered a dangerous excercise works wonders for fuller rounder delts

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2016, 08:12:10 AM »
gh, site injections, heavy androgens, that's how I built mine.... ive always trained hard.. but I don't train like I used to that's for sure... delts look way better now.. the things I listed are really the only difference.

Hollyweird

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2016, 10:15:30 AM »
Seriously. What the fuck.

You're talking about GH and slin.
You're asking about what steroids will give you capped delts...
I mean....

FFS.

Just train your shoulders - do your normal cycles and stop worrying about exotics. Build it and they will come.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2016, 04:06:54 AM »
IMO genetics lol. Tren gives me nicer delts but naturally it mostly goes away when I stop the tren :D. Npp also gave me bigger delts (on my first big blast) that hasn't really gone away since then, been cruising on test.

I think the guys with the best delts are those with naturally good delt shape when natty, you know the type, small but good proportion for natties, these are the type that blow up with 500mg test e a week and look amazing

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2016, 07:54:40 AM »
my delts had always been utter shit, plus i got extremely narrow clavicles...
 ive always been a chest/tri dominant presser and there was literally no growth in my delts at all

thats UNTIL i started abusing heavy androgens (tren) and started site injecting the SHIT out of them... i put all my gear in the delts for a long time and that was always easily 20mls a week... sometimes i put 5-6mls into a delt... no issue at all with pipless gear... and in medical practice they tell you delts cant take more than 1ml at a time  ;D

(real talk here, NOTHING works as well as site injecting LOADS of oil... the immediate effects are insane. you can visually double the size of your delts with a single injection and there are also long term "gains". well, a big part of that is scar tissue from that, but if done correctly you cant see a difference)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2016, 11:21:25 PM »
my delts had always been utter shit, plus i got extremely narrow clavicles...
 ive always been a chest/tri dominant presser and there was literally no growth in my delts at all

thats UNTIL i started abusing heavy androgens (tren) and started site injecting the SHIT out of them... i put all my gear in the delts for a long time and that was always easily 20mls a week... sometimes i put 5-6mls into a delt... no issue at all with pipless gear... and in medical practice they tell you delts cant take more than 1ml at a time  ;D

(real talk here, NOTHING works as well as site injecting LOADS of oil... the immediate effects are insane. you can visually double the size of your delts with a single injection and there are also long term "gains". well, a big part of that is scar tissue from that, but if done correctly you cant see a difference)

isn't scar tissue bad? Doesn't it compromise the integrity of your muscle after a while? http://www.ergo-log.com/synthol-demolishes-muscle-tissue.html

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2016, 12:29:02 AM »
probably, but it looks the same. there are even pubmed articles on SEO, castor oil injects causing necrosis, fibrosis and basically big collagen lumps/holes in muscle tissue etc

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2016, 10:47:14 AM »
Press behind the neck, although considered a dangerous excercise works wonders for fuller rounder delts

I rarely did these until the past year or so and i can see a difference in my delts, mainly the rear delts seem to be more full.  As long as i do them light, they don't bother my rotators, i typically do them in a superset with upright rows.

8)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2016, 11:56:13 AM »
I rarely did these until the past year or so and i can see a difference in my delts, mainly the rear delts seem to be more full.  As long as i do them light, they don't bother my rotators, i typically do them in a superset with upright rows.

8)

Yes I experienced pretty much the same thing, always had very flat delts when viewed from the front, the press behind neck really helped this issue, I avoid doing them heavy also by doing them second after several work sets on the front press and doing them slowly with a complete pause at the bottom.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2016, 01:03:36 PM »
Yes I experienced pretty much the same thing, always had very flat delts when viewed from the front, the press behind neck really helped this issue, I avoid doing them heavy also by doing them second after several work sets on the front press and doing them slowly with a complete pause at the bottom.

I like preexaust with dumbell lateral raise , reverse peck deck and front barbell raise .. Then last do behind neck press and i not need go heavy cause my delts pumped to hell already

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2016, 01:10:18 AM »
 I started power cleaning each press from the high hang position , doing several heavy sets of triples or fives (5x3 0r 3x5 @ around 85%1RM) as my "money" exercise for delts.
I follow with higher rep sets of behind the neck and high pulls (3x8 @ around 75%1RM) - not only my delts, but my entire shoulder girdle including upper/mid traps have made crazy progress compared to many years of "standard" military press and upright rows. Drugs don't seem to make much difference beyond dose, more = bigger. But's that's just me , YMMV

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2016, 06:23:56 AM »
pinning in delts def helped / not tremendously but it did help

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2016, 02:27:01 AM »
heavy weight doesnt build muscle
heavy muscle fiber activation does.

weight on the bar doesnt mean SHIT.
COMPLETELY USELESS ego tripping bullshit.

Amen times thousand ! Stopped lifting heavyweights about 2 years ago. For example delt side raises I almost never go over 20lbs. Stay around 6-10kg (12-20lbs) and I have great shoulders.. same with every muscle. I very rarely train them heavy. Very rearly. I started to grow more with lighter weights... and after all this year's I have been reading and told to lift super heavy and rather few reps to grow... its complete  bullshit

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2016, 04:07:33 PM »
Guys seriously fukc gh15 first of all. Second muscles are like a balloon. The shape is from the factory. All you can do is make it bigger or allow it to get smaller. Delts are typically round. The bigger they get the rounder. No specific gear makes shoulders capped.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2016, 05:33:38 PM »
PMMA all the way

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2016, 05:55:58 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2016, 07:28:59 PM »

I do these on the smith machine.  Start light and never go really heavy.  Finish with a drop set.  Pumps the fuck out of my delts.  Probably the best
shoulder exercise I have ever done.  Wish I had started doing these decades ago. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2016, 07:33:45 PM »

No roids target one body part. capped deltoids are either genetic or they are filled with oil.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2016, 07:34:55 PM »
No roids target one body part. capped deltoids are either genetic or they are filled with oil.

Agreed.  I never said anything to the contrary.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2016, 07:40:17 PM »
Agreed.  I never said anything to the contrary.

Sorry about the quote part. It was a "senior" slip up. Like you advised, you can target your deltoids which specific movements.

I used to lift some pretty heavy resistance for delts until I noticed the fella's with great delt development went strict and controlled with very light resistance. Bodybuilding is great because I am always learning something new. Just wish my old self would respond like my young self did.  >:(

Mark woods

• Getbig I
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2016, 04:15:01 PM »
My delts blow up first and look freaky and I do little to no direct shoulder work,so for me I hate saying it's GENETIC but they just blow up and it's like my arms shrink, again GENETIC,so training hard to get a body part is bullshit because my arms should look proportional to my shoulders don't,food and training are tiny part of the game when hormones are involved

Mark woods

• Getbig I
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2016, 04:16:21 PM »
BTW tren really gets them popping!!