Author Topic: Dorian Yates Temple gym 2012  (Read 8460 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Yates Temple gym 2012
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 04:46:07 PM »
After the 1994 Olympia, Dorian and his wife and Leroy came to Gold's Venice. They walked in like regular cats. I just happened to be the guy they approached. . .  Dorian said, " Hi, is Ed Connors available?"
How else was he supposed to get his wife and friend comped for the duration of their visit?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2012, 03:21:17 AM »
The son (what's his name again?) Has some advantages,

He's got his father's genes, and know-how, even if he's not into competing, still great, if he's into training. He isn't only being trained by Mr Olympia, but he will respond to the training/diet/hormones, in a very similar fashion

Dorian seems like a smart guy, he's probably advised him against competing already.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2012, 05:05:54 AM »
The son (what's his name again?) Has some advantages,

He's got his father's genes, and know-how, even if he's not into competing, still great, if he's into training. He isn't only being trained by Mr Olympia, but he will respond to the training/diet/hormones, in a very similar fashion

Dorian seems like a smart guy, he's probably advised him against competing already.

Lewis (sp)?

From the latest pics I've seen, it wouldn't surprise me if he's running stuff now; he looked good. I don't know that being Dorian's kid automatically means he will have Doz's response to training and drugs, but I suspect you're right in that his dad probably had "the talk" with him.