Author Topic: Who wants to pin themselves with HRT for the next 20 years?  (Read 22326 times)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Re: Who wants to pin themselves with HRT for the next 20 years?
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2018, 07:14:53 AM »
When your prostate enlarges as it does in so many older men you won't be able to use HRT.  It's going to be some crash.

And all the studies agree that introducing T artificially, long term will lower/stop your bodies ability to produce it's own.....Shrunken balls....

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2018, 07:54:28 AM »
imho, 10mg of test per day, without the ester weight is all you need when on HRT, on average. It's important to have a doc looking over hormone levels, and managing with aromasin or other estrogen inhibitors/blockers. LH 250IU 2xweek for 6 months, stop the LH, 10-20mg of tamoxifen for 5-6 weeks to re sensitize the pituitary gland, then back on hrt with LH so your balls still function...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2018, 10:49:52 AM »
I pay $100 a month.
$40 a month for hg Testoviron 500mg weekly for now. Fuck MD’s!
T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2018, 12:44:36 PM »
$40 a month for hg Testoviron 500mg weekly for now. Fuck MD’s!
It may be cheaper, but this includes, hcg, arimidex,  test cyp, all needles and lab work anytime. And it's all pharmaceutical grade.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2018, 01:44:58 PM »
pharma is always a way to go if you have access

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2018, 02:43:22 PM »

And all the studies agree that introducing T artificially, long term will lower/stop your bodies ability to produce it's own.....Shrunken balls....

Long term your body will have such low levels of T that it will effect your entire quality of life and not
just the size of your balls.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2018, 04:33:48 PM »
Long term your body will have such low levels of T that it will effect your entire quality of life and not
just the size of your balls.

I'm thinking ball size is pretty far down on the list of priorities at this point in life

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2018, 05:13:05 PM »
I do TRT only it is pellets every 4 months. My insurance covers all of it and i can see doing this for 10 more years I am 55

Unfortunately, our testosterone numbers continue to drop as we age. You might think 65 is old, but it really isn't especially if you are on TRT. -Still going strong at nearly 74 years of age. I gave myself my once weekly shot of Test Cyp. this morning. .75 ml (150 mg) in the right butt cheek.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2018, 12:08:36 AM »
I'm thinking ball size is pretty far down on the list of priorities at this point in life

;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2018, 02:02:22 AM »
Unfortunately, our testosterone numbers continue to drop as we age.

Yes, and that is regardless of use history. That is why I never understood people who cite dropping levels as a reason to not use exogenous test to begin with. The drop is age-related, and totally independent of prior use.

Both younger users and non-users will see a decline with advanced age.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2018, 06:57:00 AM »
I know a ton of these guys at my gym and they all deny using TRT..Why?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2018, 08:17:28 AM »
I see my Doc every 3.5 months for pellets. Insurance covers it all, not even a co pay. Every one is different. I  prefer the pellets, takes about 15 minutes, next 3 days I'm a little tender in that area and then its all forgotten till my next appt

Does it leave a knot?  Where do they inject it?  How high does it raise your levels?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2018, 08:28:08 AM »
As I have posted before, I go to a HRT clinic here in Ft Lauderdale.  They are a dime a dozen.  It is $149 per month.  But I do not use this all year around.  I only went here so I can get a legit Rx in my name.  I do one four month cycle every year of 600mg test and 600mg primo and there is no sense in risking my professional licenses and career just for cosmetic purposes.  The rest of the months that I do not cycle, I simply save the meds for the next one. Also since I tend to do travel photograph on the side as a hobby and paid gig, I need a legit Rx in case I am stopped in the airport or another country with this medications for the time period I am cycling.  (Plus the empty bottles can be refilled with AAS when I go to India, Bali and Bangkok)

The most common way docs down here Rx their HRT program is :

200mg Test Weekly
500ius of HCG weekly
2mg Adex weekly

They start you out with this and the Test and HCG will remain the same.  They will adjust your Adex intake over the first year to get it in the 15-25 range.  You really don't want your estrogen too low.  My biggest complaint right now is that the compounding pharmacies are now compounding the Test 200mg along with 1mg of Adex per ml.  Which means on cycle, I will be taking 3mg of Adex per week which is overkill.  I normally do not use Adex at all and am just fine.  For the past 7 months, I have been requesting the office to change back to Test only and Adex in tablet form, but 3 of the last 7 packs have been the compound version that includes Adex.

As stated before, I don't use HRT year around and when off I measure out in the 800 range.  On cycle, I tend to be over 1700 sometimes, or 1550 if I get tested 4 days after my shot.  Though if I had to stay on this year around I would certainly consider pellets.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2018, 08:49:34 AM »
Adex should not be compounded with test. We're all different. Some people will aromatize more, some less. Some need more estrogen to feel normal (boners, well being, etc...) and some need less.
Estrogen is an important hormone for males too.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2018, 08:51:53 AM »
Does it leave a knot?  Where do they inject it?

lol... tards used to half joke about actually harpooning themselves to implant tren pellets like cattle... and here we are - stupid human tricks

lol

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2018, 09:03:08 AM »
No thanks.
I'm 60, still train hard and look good.
No need to stick a needle in my ass and have my nuts die off for vanity's sake.
I grew up mentally and don't need to do that.
Taking HRT to cure your micro-penis problem isn't the answer.  Your self-image will still be inadequate.
Maybe you should see a psychologist about your self-image issues?
Test levels only drop 1% a year on average.
Unless you have some serious natural test problem, which hardly anyone does, you don't need TRT.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2018, 10:33:58 AM »

lol

I got to 45 seconds of that video and had to stop watching it

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2018, 10:45:59 AM »
Adex should not be compounded with test. We're all different. Some people will aromatize more, some less. Some need more estrogen to feel normal (boners, well being, etc...) and some need less.
Agree. That's a horrible idea/way to do it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2018, 10:48:29 AM »
No thanks.
I'm 60, still train hard and look good.
No need to stick a needle in my ass and have my nuts die off for vanity's sake.
I grew up mentally and don't need to do that.
Taking HRT to cure your micro-penis problem isn't the answer.  Your self-image will still be inadequate.
Maybe you should see a psychologist about your self-image issues?
Test levels only drop 1% a year on average.
Unless you have some serious natural test problem, which hardly anyone does, you don't need TRT.

Sounds like you're the one in this thread with issues judging by the tone of this post.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2018, 01:21:38 PM »
As I have posted before, I go to a HRT clinic here in Ft Lauderdale.  They are a dime a dozen.  It is $149 per month.  But I do not use this all year around.  I only went here so I can get a legit Rx in my name.  I do one four month cycle every year of 600mg test and 600mg primo and there is no sense in risking my professional licenses and career just for cosmetic purposes.  The rest of the months that I do not cycle, I simply save the meds for the next one. Also since I tend to do travel photograph on the side as a hobby and paid gig, I need a legit Rx in case I am stopped in the airport or another country with this medications for the time period I am cycling.  (Plus the empty bottles can be refilled with AAS when I go to India, Bali and Bangkok)

The most common way docs down here Rx their HRT program is :

200mg Test Weekly
500ius of HCG weekly
2mg Adex weekly

They start you out with this and the Test and HCG will remain the same.  They will adjust your Adex intake over the first year to get it in the 15-25 range.  You really don't want your estrogen too low.  My biggest complaint right now is that the compounding pharmacies are now compounding the Test 200mg along with 1mg of Adex per ml.  Which means on cycle, I will be taking 3mg of Adex per week which is overkill.  I normally do not use Adex at all and am just fine.  For the past 7 months, I have been requesting the office to change back to Test only and Adex in tablet form, but 3 of the last 7 packs have been the compound version that includes Adex.

As stated before, I don't use HRT year around and when off I measure out in the 800 range.  On cycle, I tend to be over 1700 sometimes, or 1550 if I get tested 4 days after my shot.  Though if I had to stay on this year around I would certainly consider pellets.
So you can't request a different pharmacy? With my doc I can request any pharmacy in the US? And if I wanted a different AI I can request that as well, like if I want Nolvadex instead of Arimidex.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2018, 01:28:12 PM »

This. What a ridiculous concept. There’s nothing more individualized than TRT yet there are so many clinics and in this case compounding pharmacies taking the cookie cutter approach. It’s insane.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2018, 01:35:59 PM »
Sounds like you're the one in this thread with issues judging by the tone of this post.

No, someone who is over 30 and sticks a needle in their ass every week so they can look good in a mirror has a self-image problem.

You'd think most people in their 30s and up would grow out of this but some never do. 

No matter how much test you take your penis size and height won't increase and you personality will still suck.

Tough luck. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2018, 01:41:10 PM »
I know a ton of these guys at my gym and they all deny using TRT..Why?

Just curious...how do you know they are on TRT if they don't admit to it?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2018, 01:48:24 PM »
No, someone who is over 30 and sticks a needle in their ass every week so they can look good in a mirror has a self-image problem.

You'd think most people in their 30s and up would grow out of this but some never do. 

No matter how much test you take your penis size and height won't increase and you personality will still suck.

Tough luck. 
The concept of TRT escapes you....

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2018, 01:54:15 PM »

Tough luck. 
The reason I got on trt was to improve the quality of my life and optimize my energy levels, recovery,  and general well being. It has zero to do with muscle size (at least for me it doesn't), if I tried it and felt no benefits from it I would stop immediately and just go about my life. But I've seen a significant improvement in my quality of life so I will continue on this path, doing it all under a doctor's supervision.