Author Topic: Dorian Yates - New pics, new thread  (Read 133679 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates - New pics, new thread
« Reply #700 on: June 09, 2009, 03:25:44 PM »
so does everyone with a brain..

Ronnie has a brain  ;)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #701 on: June 09, 2009, 03:28:52 PM »
Coleman looking uncomfortable and clapped out in the front lat-spread here. Has anyone ever looked more uncomfortable hitting a pose?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: June 09, 2009, 03:29:37 PM »
Yea, barely visible  ::)  Your arguments suffer from what I mentioned earlier in the thread about taking a good shot of X and comparing it to a bad shot of Y thus making you as bad as the Coleman nut huggers.  If you ever wish for any credibility in this debate you would stick to comparing the best shots of each, instead you stoop to the level of those you are trying to prove wrong only compounding your monumental incompetence to have an intelligent debate and the continuance  sabotage of your own efforts.

Well you couldn't be any more wrong , that wasn't a bad shot of Ronnie , I don't know what you're crying about , in fact that's an awesome shot of Ronnie and the point still stands at that weight Ronnie's lats aren't as visible or as sweeping or take up as much space as Dorians who ironically is around the same weight

I gave up on an ' intelligent debate ' the moment these guys claimed Dorian lost the 1993 Olympia to Flex and Ronnie had more detailed calves than Dorian . in fact there is NO debate , there is me and the rest of these guys correcting all the nonsense spewed from Trollman fans

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: June 09, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »
Coleman looking uncomfortable and clapped out in the front lat-spread here. Has anyone ever looked more uncomfortable hitting a pose?

It's not his best shot and never was , he's more effect in the rear latspread than the front , very few occasions have I seen a Coleman front latspread I was impressed with , that one from 1999 is among his best reminds me of Haney , but Dorian stands alone in this pose .

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #704 on: June 09, 2009, 03:36:27 PM »
How come Coleman's lats are barely visible in the front lat-spread pose? It's called the front LAT-spread for a reason. Sure his arms, chest and delts stand out in the pose, but what about the LATS???

That's like saying the front or rear double biceps pose is almost solely judged on the biceps alone, or the side triceps on the tri's, etc.  In other words, arms, chest, delts, etc. do also count in that pose.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #705 on: June 09, 2009, 03:53:16 PM »
That's like saying the front or rear double biceps pose is almost solely judged on the biceps alone, or the side triceps on the tri's, etc.  In other words, arms, chest, delts, etc. do also count in that pose.

they do and dorian has shit bodyparts compared to ronnie esp. in that particular pose..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: June 09, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »
they do and dorian has shit bodyparts compared to ronnie esp. in that particular pose..

Hey thanks for sharing your ignorance with use once again Hulkster , all rounds are physique rounds which is exactly why Dorian would beat Ronnie and why he beat everyone else

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #707 on: June 09, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »
Both have fantastic lat spreads.  I prefer the way Dorian hits the pose and also his better overall flow.  Ronnie is probably freakier with his insane arms and quads, but I think Dorian wins the pose.  

The Dorian side of this debate give Ronnie his due respect.  Hulkster and his ignorant nuthuggers are so caught up in any potential threat to Ronnie that they can only retaliate with statements like Dorian had "shit bodyparts."  Talk about lack of credibility.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: June 09, 2009, 04:26:28 PM »
Both have fantastic lat spreads.  I prefer the way Dorian hits the pose and also his better overall flow.  Ronnie is probably freakier with his insane arms and quads, but I think Dorian wins the pose.  

The Dorian side of this debate give Ronnie his due respect.  Hulkster and his ignorant nuthuggers are so caught up in any potential threat to Ronnie that they can only retaliate with statements like Dorian had "shit bodyparts."  Talk about lack of credibility.

They figure if they reduce Yates to just a back and calves this somehow makes Ronnie better and it doesn't

it doesn't matter what pose it all the criteria is assessed at once so while Ronnie may have advantages in parts of it , he doesn't meet ALL of it quite like Dorian

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #709 on: June 09, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »
Here is a fair comparison of Ronnie and Dorian's FLS.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #710 on: June 09, 2009, 08:59:19 PM »
^

lol

compare their arms and quads in that shot lol

its the same old story: dorian wins from the knees on down..
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #711 on: June 09, 2009, 09:11:46 PM »
Ronnie's legs looks like shit compared to Dorian.
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #712 on: June 09, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »
only you and flowerboy would agree to that.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #713 on: June 09, 2009, 09:18:09 PM »
^

lol

This is where your credibility gets destroyed Hulkster.  It is a close comparison and debatable who wins (Dorian imo), but your blind biased shows how little you really know, "lol"

And besides, because Ronnie does the pose incorrectly, his arms are at a different angle than Dorian's which is part of the reason they look bigger.  Quad size is very similar.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #714 on: June 09, 2009, 09:22:00 PM »
Look at the THICKNESS on those lats  :o Ronnie's are non-existent in comparison..paper thin. Dorian's lats are so thick they look like they're gonna pop out of his skin.

Team Yates

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #715 on: June 09, 2009, 09:23:27 PM »
Look at the THICKNESS on those lats  :o Ronnie's are non-existent in comparison..paper thin. Dorian's lats are so thick they look like they're gonna pop out of his skin.

Agree (although Ronnie's are far from paper thin) - that is the best front lat spread I have ever seen  :o

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #716 on: June 10, 2009, 07:11:38 AM »
^

lol

The problem with your theory is your picking apart bodyparts. Judges don't look at the individual bodyparts and judge them on size and detail. It's the whole package. Ronnies legs look retarded in that picture, he goes from giant turnip looking quads to twigs and it looks rediculous.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #717 on: June 10, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »
he goes from giant turnip looking quads to twigs and it looks rediculous

sort of like dorian's gaint lats going to twig arms with no detail and it looks ridiculous..

::)

look at the left arm in that shot. if you didn't see the rest of the pose you wouldn't even know dorian worked out.

the left arm is horrid.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: June 10, 2009, 02:13:38 PM »
sort of like dorian's gaint lats going to twig arms with no detail and it looks ridiculous..

::)

look at the left arm in that shot. if you didn't see the rest of the pose you wouldn't even know dorian worked out.

the left arm is horrid.

lmfao ignorance meltdown

and Ronnie's Ms Olympia calves are okay though huh? How about the fact he doesn't even have better calves than Mr America ? 1947

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #719 on: June 11, 2009, 03:48:42 PM »
lmfao ignorance meltdown

and Ronnie's Ms Olympia calves are okay though huh? How about the fact he doesn't even have better calves than Mr America ? 1947

Ms Olympia calves and Jennifer Lopez's ass (as big as) LOL

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #720 on: June 20, 2009, 12:04:55 AM »
This is the best back to ever grace any bodybuilding stage  :o