Author Topic: No more BodyMaster Equipment  (Read 1827 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
No more BodyMaster Equipment
« on: January 12, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »
Well I guess they were bought out and the new owners decided to get rid of the equipment.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: No more BodyMaster Equipment
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 05:40:40 PM »
Who bought them out?  Bodymasters is made in Rayne Louisiana, really good equipment.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 05:50:39 PM »
Well I guess they were bought out and the new owners decided to get rid of the equipment.

Shouldn't you be name dropping and storytelling about how you did a brutal 3 hour workout with Arnold and Carl Weathers 30 years ago at Gold Gym Venice?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 07:00:24 PM »
Who bought them out?  Bodymasters is made in Rayne Louisiana, really good equipment.
Some Oil Company

Shouldn't you be name dropping and storytelling about how you did a brutal 3 hour workout with Arnold and Carl Weathers 30 years ago at Gold Gym Venice?

No only when it is appropriate.  Start a thread I can do that in.  Then you can come back and make fun of me.  I love it.  Just think when you get older you will be able to mention my name to impress people you don't know. ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 07:15:27 PM »
Some Oil Company

No only when it is appropriate.  Start a thread I can do that in.  Then you can come back and make fun of me.  I love it.  Just think when you get older you will be able to mention my name to impress people you don't know. ;D

Is your scanner back up and running ?!?

;)

j/k

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!