Author Topic: Waddy at superior rippedness  (Read 11968 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Waddy at superior rippedness
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2007, 05:31:58 PM »
thanks maybe those who wish to help the cause collaborate my posts into a book

I am taking your word too

TEAM REPTILIAN

I await the planet Nibiru and if does not come then I shall tell my children about it and they shall wait.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2007, 05:35:19 PM »
I am taking your word too

TEAM REPTILIAN

I await the planet Nibiru and if does not come then I shall tell my children about it and they shall wait.

we shall fulfill our purposes of man evolving to gods as they are evolved god beings
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The Adonis the Militant, DaddyWaddy the Babysitter
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2007, 07:09:35 PM »
if you havent noticed this trend then you are simply lost. as we are on opposite ends of the tuning fork we will direct you to greatness.

simply obey as your gods wish, for your gods once had to obey themsleves, now it is your turn

prepare for the Alien probe torpeedo
A

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: The Adonis the Militant, DaddyWaddy the Babysitter
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2007, 07:10:52 PM »
DADDY WADDY when do you feel the end of times is coming,will it be in our lifetime?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2007, 07:13:08 PM »
DADDY WADDY when do you feel the end of times is coming,will it be in our lifetime?

i feel it is going to be VERY soon within 3 years. Things are evolving at a rapid pace.

just like a black whole spins it become faster and faster

just like the cycle of the panets become faster

it all evolves earth 'time' is just dust in the wind
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2007, 07:14:17 PM »
i feel it is going to be VERY soon within 3 years. Things are evolving at a rapid pace.

Do you even read your own bullshit? It is suppose to be 2012 according to the calender. You need to stop smoking crack and watching the scifi channel.

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2007, 07:15:49 PM »
DADDYWADDY how can I save a bunch of money on my car insurance?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2007, 07:16:50 PM »

do you feel it will be of natural causes a religeous war or the goverment?
also do you feel hitler is really dead since his body has never been found?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2007, 07:17:06 PM »
Do you even read your own bullshit? It is suppose to be 2012 according to the calender. You need to stop smoking crack and watching the scifi channel.

nibiru will be coming from the southern part of the earth, they have only recently set up observertories and telescopes around the south pole and chile

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
do you feel it will be of natural causes a religeous war or the goverment?

the annunkai or nephilim along with the other gods will select an elite group with elite traits from this world to serve other worlds as teachers and wayshowers, and let the rest die here and get put back into the source for refinement

however just like history has proven. some degenerates will survive the gamble of the apocalypto and be a part of the new world
A

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2007, 07:27:13 PM »
however just like history has proven. some degenerates will survive the gamble of the apocalypto and be a part of the new world

lol some will survive a Mel Gibson movie?  ::)  man dont be so harsh I thought it was a pretty good film-

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2007, 07:31:59 PM »
:D

dont worry my reign will be short lived when the annunkai come from the southern portion of earth on planet nibiru. I have already made contact with the gods. These gods are the "annunkai" or how the bible translates "giants".

they are the ones who built the pyramids. The actual sphynx was a live being at that size when they roamed across the star systems...anyways my point is we can make it through the "upgrade". they will reprogram our dna to be more godly like.  In the past they did not realize human civilization would get as advanced in technology like it has and there is alot of 'wasted space' and theyve come to clean up and start a "new age". I think it all depends upon "character" as to who will succede

anyways im ripped like a big neegar slave. this was obviously me programmed to be this way by the annunkai. The goal of the human race is to evolve into 'gods'..The gods Annunkai, Marduk, and Enlil are Alien Races who evolved to create us or you could say 'enslave' us

But in life there has to be slavery or action/motive taken or everything sits still. This process of enduring slavery is for every little drop of consciousness to do the work needed to set the 'dirt or ground work' to the next generation. They will reprogram our consciousness to take on the duties of them the "gods" Annun Marduk Enlin and Enki.

Finally, something other than nasser worshipping.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM ;D

Who is this penis puffing bottom twink and what did he do with daddywaddy?  >:(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2007, 07:59:52 PM »
does this guy actually lift weights?  ::)

Here comes the money shot

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2007, 09:45:01 PM »
:D

dont worry my reign will be short lived when the annunkai come from the southern portion of earth on planet nibiru. I have already made contact with the gods. These gods are the "annunkai" or how the bible translates "giants".

they are the ones who built the pyramids. The actual sphynx was a live being at that size when they roamed across the star systems...anyways my point is we can make it through the "upgrade". they will reprogram our dna to be more godly like.  In the past they did not realize human civilization would get as advanced in technology like it has and there is alot of 'wasted space' and theyve come to clean up and start a "new age". I think it all depends upon "character" as to who will succede

anyways im ripped like a big neegar slave. this was obviously me programmed to be this way by the annunkai. The goal of the human race is to evolve into 'gods'..The gods Annunkai, Marduk, and Enlil are Alien Races who evolved to create us or you could say 'enslave' us

But in life there has to be slavery or action/motive taken or everything sits still. This process of enduring slavery is for every little drop of consciousness to do the work needed to set the 'dirt or ground work' to the next generation. They will reprogram our consciousness to take on the duties of them the "gods" Annun Marduk Enlin and Enki.

man what the fuck u talking about

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2007, 01:04:15 AM »
waddy, will only the elite of the genepool be selected if they are believers? or will we have no choice in the matter (if we are one of those chosen)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 04:12:23 PM »
waddy, you definitely have lean ass abs, but what happened to your overall muscular appearance? where did your chest muscles go?! :-\