Author Topic: Gustavo is an egomaniac  (Read 18783 times)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Re: Gustavo is an egomaniac
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2006, 07:51:03 PM »
hahaha
"Shut the F up and train"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2006, 08:08:40 PM »
a kid named alex from san diego wrote a very slurp-slurp letter to gustavo.

Coincidence there is an idiot named alex here defending gustavo?

Gustavo is the first guest I've heard get confrontational with Bob & Dan  :-\

He's a rude man.

You know, at first I didn't want to believe, even though everyone was saying it............Gustavo has a big head.
His recent sucess has gone to his head. Read his column, his comments, etc. Sad, really. He places third in the O, and now he's the greatest bber ever.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2006, 08:27:30 PM »
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

whoa......what the hell was all that?  your mom has a serious medical condition that causes her to be egocentric? that guys comment made you that mad? i'm lost......
:-)

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2006, 08:31:19 PM »
Just scroll up an read the part where I said I stole that from another site and it was made up.

Hahaha, my moms no truck driver!

oh ok i was gonna say, that didn't sound at ALL like you.  i'll now make fun of the person whose mom is a truck driver:  Ha Ha, your mom's a fat truck driver that lives off natty light and year-old snickers bars.  Ha, Ha.
:-)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2006, 08:33:48 PM »

Gustavo thinks that he is the best but he is not just like most people here who think they weigh 250 lbs when they do not.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2006, 09:09:09 PM »
Hahaha.

I'm too cheap to buy your plane tickets anyway.

Cheap bastard..  ;D ;D ;D
I am a mini beast

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2006, 09:55:54 PM »
You have to be egocentric to be in this sport , this sport needs a strong personality , I like his attitude .

^Word.

He's doing the same thing that Ronnie does, which is why he will go far in this "sport".  He's doing what any man would do to get his name out there.  If some people get pissy because he's not "touchy feely" backstage, so be it.

That's life.  Not everything is about being "nice".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2006, 10:06:34 PM »
Just scroll up an read the part where I said I stole that from another site and it was made up.

Hahaha, my moms no truck driver!
damn Froz...i almost lost my respect for you...arent you 5'10...funny stuff :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2006, 06:15:13 PM »
Wow... hearing the man speak, Gustavo must be the consumate one-upper in person   :-\

100% natural. Hard work. That's it. Hard work. Priceless... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2006, 06:46:53 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

am young, am hungry, and I want to win  ;D
I am a mini beast

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2006, 07:35:24 PM »
am young, am hungry, and I want to win  ;D

HA HA... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2006, 09:53:04 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Can someone post that clip again?

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2006, 09:59:19 PM »
He seemed like a nice guy

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2006, 10:15:10 PM »

Didn't seem like an asshole to me. He said that bbing is an individual sport, not a team sport which is 100% true. When commenting about his attitude backstage he said something like I've been dieting for blah blah blah, I don't care to talk about how much chicken or brocolli so and so had. 

I don't really like Gustavo's physique but I really like his attitude towards bbing. One thing I didn't like though was how he bitched about Ronnie calling him a crack head. If hes man enough to dish it out he should be able to take it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2006, 12:06:27 AM »
I don't really like Gustavo's physique but I really like his attitude towards bbing. One thing I didn't like though was how he bitched about Ronnie calling him a crack head. If hes man enough to dish it out he should be able to take it.

Most of these guys are worse than women, Borracho.

All the trashtalking can be solved very easily, with a couple bitchslaps and some humbling in the parking lot.

But few ever go that route, they'd rather bitch like women......

Amazing how men with so much Test coursing through their veins come off sounding like Estrogen bound bitches.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2006, 12:09:09 AM »
HE WAS TALKING IN THE 3RD PERSON BY THE END!! "they going see hoe gustavo train in gustavo video."

sidenote...........the ironman is gonna suck !!!!!!!!!!! darrem, gustavo, dennis james, and that little frenchy guy are all out now. 

anybody wanna buy my tickets???

Gustavo is a Super Villian!  All great Super Villians speak in the 3rd person!  It's awesome that Gustavo is so pissed about that crack smoking comment - he has the right attitude for taking out the guys above him one at a time.  Also he was hella cool to give love to Cormier - all the haters will cry but but at least he has the balls to shake things up!  I hope Dexter gets steamrolled at the AC - Gustavo has a better Physique.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2006, 04:04:59 AM »

He's a family guy remember?
I am a mini beast

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2006, 04:14:58 AM »
Gustavo is a Super Villian!  All great Super Villians speak in the 3rd person!  It's awesome that Gustavo is so pissed about that crack smoking comment - he has the right attitude for taking out the guys above him one at a time.  Also he was hella cool to give love to Cormier - all the haters will cry but but at least he has the balls to shake things up!  I hope Dexter gets steamrolled at the AC - Gustavo has a better Physique.

gustavo suddenly realizes ronnie has no class ?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2006, 04:20:35 AM »
gustavo suddenly realizes ronnie has no class ?

Does Gustavo has one?
I am a mini beast

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2006, 09:57:05 PM »
Gustavo is hungry now that Ronnie pissed him off.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2006, 11:27:21 PM »
This fucken guy really thinks he should be Mr Olympia cause "I win challenge roun". I
guess now the prejudging and all that other shit don't count.

"ronnie ..he getting ol... an I more hoongry.  Also I am perfet and I am goot bodybuilder. so..I wor Xtra har this yeer and I win Missster Olympia"

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2006, 11:47:01 PM »
This fucken guy really thinks he should be Mr Olympia cause "I win challenge roun". I

"ronnie ..he getting ol... an I more hoongry.  Also I am perfet and I am goot bodybuilder. so..I wor Xtra har this yeer and I win Missster Olympia"

ROFL
I am a mini beast

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2006, 01:13:32 AM »

They didn't compare him to Ronnie and Jay in the prejudging so the challenge round was his only chance - so yeah, the prejudging actually didn't count - all the 2005 placings were predetermined basically.

Garmonbozia

• Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2006, 03:40:28 AM »
all the 2005 placings were predetermined basically.

The same procedure as every year, James.
Good to see that it is business as usual in IFBB. The only "exciting" thing about the Mr O in the coming years will be for how long Coleman continues to compete (=wins).

Jow

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2006, 06:38:34 AM »
The only thing I dont understand is how Gustavo can wrote in MD that Cutler has a big belly and that Cutler is to afraid of loosing to Gustavo so ha doesnt to the Arnold (that's what Dan Salomon said in the radio interview) Then at the radio interview Gustavo says that he respects Cutler.  ??? To respect somebody is not writing that sort of thing to me...