Author Topic: Getting itchy red welts with GH. Need your help.  (Read 2085 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Getting itchy red welts with GH. Need your help.
« on: March 10, 2012, 02:22:29 PM »
I have seen that this seems common from some google searching.  I never found though what fixed it.  Some people claimed being off a week then jumping on and they never had it again.  Other's said more bac water helped, others said less and some said switching Bac for Nacl water helped.

I have inject bac water for a while mixed with other shit and it never bothered me.  About 6 vials from the kit was fine.  Then my left delt had this red lump that swelled and was itchy and hot.  I switched to my right and same thing. Thought maybe the bac water was bad so I threw it out and opened a new bottle. Next day I hit my lower stomach as some said this helped and I got the worst fucking welt, felt like a hard wall under my skin and was bright red, itchy and made me hold a gallon of water in my lower belly.  Some said switching to legs helped.  Tried my right leg, it seemed fine for a day, thought maybe that was it, Shot my left, later that night both legs swelled in the same spot.

My shoulder welts have come down and feel better.  The belly one is stubborn and the leg ones make it hard to walk.

It is some sort of allergive reaction, but I've used bac water before for a while with no issues.  I am very clean when shooting, I let the alcohol dry on the stopper, I use fresh needles each time.

Anyone have this from HGH and how did it cure itself?

For now I am taking a week off of it, then I'm going to try again.

If I get a welt again, ***************************************************

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Getting itchy red welts with GH. Need your help.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 03:06:24 PM »
1. gh15 brought you pharma grade gh called kigtropin, it was the stamped batch of 2011 early september.

2. there are many npc and ifbb competitors that used it and will admit to it being pharma grade gh

3. company went bad on everyone, the actual operation in china went scam on everybody.

4. gh15 is bringining another legit pharm hgh soon . this one is american.

5. gh15 is in full mode operation that means gh15 now is only doing gh15 related operations aka a number of people are in BIG trouble, trust me i have seen the plan, i am part of it along with hundreds of bodybuilders around the world.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 03:46:14 PM »
what does this have to do with red itchy bumps?

1. gh15 brought you pharma grade gh called kigtropin, it was the stamped batch of 2011 early september.

2. there are many npc and ifbb competitors that used it and will admit to it being pharma grade gh

3. company went bad on everyone, the actual operation in china went scam on everybody.

4. gh15 is bringining another legit pharm hgh soon . this one is american.

5. gh15 is in full mode operation that means gh15 now is only doing gh15 related operations aka a number of people are in BIG trouble, trust me i have seen the plan, i am part of it along with hundreds of bodybuilders around the world.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 04:04:42 PM »
what does this have to do with red itchy bumps?

absolutely nothing! gh15 fled getbig like a little bitch after seeing what his god-awful 'world changing' webpage actually looks like and is now posing as g101 in a desperate attempt at staying relevant

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 04:21:06 PM »
back in the day when the blue tops first hit eveybody would get welts! I never used them but I have seen threads about people getting welts after injecting the blue tops of 06.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 04:49:57 PM »
If I get a welt again, *****************************************************

Against the rules.

absolutely nothing! gh15 fled getbig like a little bitch after seeing what his god-awful 'world changing' webpage actually looks like and is now posing as g101 in a desperate attempt at staying relevant

Exactly.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 12:04:32 PM »
back in the day when the blue tops first hit eveybody would get welts! I never used them but I have seen threads about people getting welts after injecting the blue tops of 06.

did the welts stop or the body get used to them?