Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 282658 times)

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2014, 08:19:37 PM »
That's fine whatever floats your float to achieve a nice head and be safe.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2014, 09:31:38 PM »
That's fine whatever floats your float to achieve a nice head and be safe.
how they do to prevent acne?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2014, 04:13:47 AM »
to be honest craig looks like the type of guy to tell about all the JUICY stuff that went on at the olympia after partys,like who was fucking who,who used what rec drugs,what bodybuilders where taking it up the ole hershey highway by other dudes ect. im hoping he gets down and dirty and tells all,if he does ill buy the book,i dont want just hear about how he was framed and how hes innocent ect.to b honest i dont really care either way
R

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: December 01, 2014, 07:39:33 AM »
to be honest craig looks like the type of guy to tell about all the JUICY stuff that went on at the olympia after partys,like who was fucking who,who used what rec drugs,what bodybuilders where taking it up the ole hershey highway by other dudes ect. im hoping he gets down and dirty and tells all,if he does ill buy the book,i dont want just hear about how he was framed and how hes innocent ect.to b honest i dont really care either way

agreed

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2014, 09:19:45 AM »

If he's got something along these lines, it would be interesting to hear.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2014, 09:22:15 AM »
If he's got something along these lines, it would be interesting to hear.

I'm quite sure he knows all...he and Kelly were right in the middle of all of that stuff that was going on..especially the drug use

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2014, 09:29:41 AM »
I'm quite sure he knows all...he and Kelly were right in the middle of all of that stuff that was going on..especially the drug use

To be honest, I wouldn't give a fuck about the details of the parties, etc., unless he named names. I wouldn't waste a minute of time placing trust in the information, otherwise.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2014, 02:31:16 PM »
I think most of the book will be Craig proving his innocence. However Craig will probably continue telling us how many additional models he banged that were married at the time. Craig made a promise to many women to never tell anyone that he fucked them while they were married. Craig also screwed a lot of beautiful models that were engaged to be married but gave in to Craig for a great Bang from Craig before marrying guys we all know.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2014, 03:57:10 PM »
I think most of the book will be Craig proving his innocence. However Craig will probably continue telling us how many additional models he banged that were married at the time. Craig made a promise to many women to never tell anyone that he fucked them while they were married. Craig also screwed a lot of beautiful models that were engaged to be married but gave in to Craig for a great Bang from Craig before marrying guys we all know.

How many hours of internet a week do they allow you in prison?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2014, 08:29:56 AM »

Hi Craig.

Ruidosored

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2014, 09:11:30 AM »
His appeal goes before the U.S. Supreme court in January- could possibly get out by next year.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: December 03, 2014, 09:16:10 AM »
His appeal goes before the U.S. Supreme court in January- could possibly get out by next year.

Wouldn't count on it... The guy tied up a woman, locked her in the trunk of a car and set it on fire... He needs to be kept in that prison for life (none of this whole 25-life, JUST LIFE).

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 03, 2014, 09:21:13 AM »
Wouldn't count on it... The guy tied up a woman, locked her in the trunk of a car and set it on fire... He needs to be kept in that prison for life (none of this whole 25-life, JUST LIFE).

agreed...unless he will argue that he lied to protect Kelly (who it seems has since turned her back oh him) and that Kelly had already killed her and he was just doing what a good loyal husband does in covering up a murder that his wife committed.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: December 03, 2014, 12:05:21 PM »
agreed...unless he will argue that he lied to protect Kelly (who it seems has since turned her back oh him) and that Kelly had already killed her and he was just doing what a good loyal husband does in covering up a murder that his wife committed.

No one will believe him, even if it was the truth (which it isn't). He fucked himself pretty hard with that interview where he said he lied to cover Kelly's ass, the judge even told him that what he said worked against him in a significant way. He ain't getting out, will rot in prison until his last days, where he belongs.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 03, 2014, 12:07:05 PM »
No one will believe him, even if it was the truth (which it isn't). He fucked himself pretty hard with that interview where he said he lied to cover Kelly's ass, the judge even told him that what he said worked against him in a significant way. He ain't getting out, will rot in prison until his last days, where he belongs.

Probbaly true..most likely

juicemachine

« Reply #215 on: December 03, 2014, 12:40:54 PM »
Surely the title of the books refers to this piece of shit escaping the death penalty. I hope he gets gets released soon and gets shot by the victim's relatives the moment he walks out of the prison gates.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2014, 12:47:17 PM »
Surely the title of the books refers to this piece of shit escaping the death penalty. I hope he gets gets released soon and gets shot by the victim's relatives the moment he walks out of the prison gates.

Can some one with knowledge enlighten me a little as to why Craig killed that girl?..thats the only part for me thats murky...some say drugs were involved..some say craig was banging her on the side and kelly found out..some say the girl was involved in a threesome type relationship with Craig and Kelly and that Kelly got Jealous because Craig was bangijng the girl without Kelly.....some say that the girl was stealing from Criag and Kelly....whats the truth about the motive>?

juicemachine

« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2014, 12:48:26 PM »
Can some one with knowledge enlighten me a little as to why Craig killed that girl?..thats the only part for me thats murky...some say drugs were involved..some say craig was banging her on the side and kelly found out..some say the girl was involved in a threesome type relationship with Craig and Kelly and that Kelly got Jealous because Craig was bangijng the girl without Kelly.....some say that the girl was stealing from Criag and Kelly....whats the truth about the motive>?
Because he is an animal that should be put to death as soon as possible.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2014, 04:29:59 PM »
To Andreisdaman and everyone.  The book will expound more on what I am going to say. Yes Craig was Banging Kelly and Melissa both together and separately. Craig was Banging several models during this time and for years before. Craig was one hell of a Real Banger and all the beautiful models were either Banging Craig or hoping that Craig would hit on them so they could drop their panties and receive the best fucking they ever had. Craig's home in Vegas was a revolving door of Beautiful ladies coming in anxious and Hot and leaving smilingly satisfied. Thanks to Craig's sex drive to satisfy so many women. Craig was sexually in a class of his own.
Those facts aside my personal opinion and what I have been saying from my " Craig Titus fan club " on facebook is as follows. In my opinion Craig, Kelly and Melissa were very drug dependent and had ravenous sexual appetites. Craig loved sex and fucking. Kelly, Melissa became addicted to Craig Banging them and feuded over Craig because they were addicted, hooked on Craig. The way many women were. I believe Melissa was wild in love with Craig and threatened to do something to divulge something they wanted to be kept within the confines of Craig's followers, fans and trusted schmoes.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2014, 05:52:04 PM »
To Andreisdaman and everyone.  The book will expound more on what I am going to say. Yes Craig was Banging Kelly and Melissa both together and separately. Craig was Banging several models during this time and for years before. Craig was one hell of a Real Banger and all the beautiful models were either Banging Craig or hoping that Craig would hit on them so they could drop their panties and receive the best fucking they ever had. Craig's home in Vegas was a revolving door of Beautiful ladies coming in anxious and Hot and leaving smilingly satisfied. Thanks to Craig's sex drive to satisfy so many women. Craig was sexually in a class of his own.
Those facts aside my personal opinion and what I have been saying from my " Craig Titus fan club " on facebook is as follows. In my opinion Craig, Kelly and Melissa were very drug dependent and had ravenous sexual appetites. Craig loved sex and fucking. Kelly, Melissa became addicted to Craig Banging them and feuded over Craig because they were addicted, hooked on Craig. The way many women were. I believe Melissa was wild in love with Craig and threatened to do something to divulge something they wanted to be kept within the confines of Craig's followers, fans and trusted schmoes.

okay..I'll buy that........good job

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2014, 06:14:20 PM »

Did Craig ever crap on their boobs?  Some bb'ers are into that weird stuff.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #221 on: December 03, 2014, 06:43:36 PM »
I don't know. I do know that Craig had many women that did whatever Craig said. He also had a lot of schmoes that also fell at Craig's feet and begged Craig for things.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2014, 08:20:47 PM »

You are full of shit. Titus was well known in Vegas for sucking, fucking, and getting fucked by any old fag with money. Just like he is doing now in prison for Marlboro Reds and chewing gum.

He is a coward that drugged, tazed, tied up, then choked a woman before setting her body on fire. He should never draw another breath on this earth.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2014, 09:12:28 PM »
You are full of shit. Titus was well known in Vegas for sucking, fucking, and getting fucked by any old fag with money. Just like he is doing now in prison for Marlboro Reds and chewing gum.

He is a coward that drugged, tazed, tied up, then choked a woman before setting her body on fire. He should never draw another breath on this earth.
x2
Craig was a fucking kunt in real life. Major G4P in days before killing

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2014, 09:26:56 PM »
x2
Craig was a fucking kunt in real life. Major G4P in days before killing

Exactly. Titus would meet old gay schmoes at that sports bar on E. Warm Springs Rd. near the Vegas outlet mall, south of the strip. He would fuck and suck right in the parking lot, or have them book a room at the Tahiti Village Resort and let the old fags abuse him. All for insulin and drug money.

There were no "models" flocking to Titus. Just old man cock and his willing mouth.