Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 282656 times)

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
Re: Craig Titus - New Book coming out called 'Swift Injustice' in Dec 2014
« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2014, 01:42:05 PM »

Funny is that where Royalty went today?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #376 on: December 14, 2014, 01:45:58 PM »
Funny is that where Royalty went today?

No one in the video is naked with a dozen old schmoes pulling an anal train and bukakke party on him, so it is highly doubtful that is Titus.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #377 on: December 15, 2014, 06:19:07 AM »

I like the guy in the background that's flopping like a fish. LOL

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #378 on: December 15, 2014, 06:29:06 AM »
No one in the video is naked with a dozen old schmoes pulling an anal train and bukakke party on him, so it is highly doubtful that is Titus.

HAHAHA!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #379 on: December 15, 2014, 06:34:24 AM »
My question is this: why in the world did Craig Titus want to avoid trial and make deal with prosecutors if he was innocent? (Legit question)

Here are some facts:
Craig pled guilty to second-degree murder, first-degree arson, and first-degree battery

He was sentenced to 21 to 55 years in prison. With time served from the date of capture, Craig Titus is eligible for parole release on December 23, 2026.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: December 15, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »
Craig had the Hottest Physique of all time. The girls loved him and Craig had guys that worshipped his physique and attitude.
There were a lot of bbs that were so jealous of Craig because of his physique. The fact that Craig was banging all the beautiful women where ever he would appear made guys angry. Guys were jealous because Craig was so popular and left these guys behind pulling-off every night while Craig was Banging away.

What about Melissa?

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #381 on: December 15, 2014, 07:08:45 PM »
I like the guy in the background that's flopping like a fish. LOL
Me too its very funny. He's crazy as hell. He is truly flipped in every way.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #382 on: December 15, 2014, 07:11:31 PM »
What about Melissa?
Melissa was like a lot of women, crazy in love with Craig. You guys need to realize how many women were nuts over Craig.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #383 on: December 15, 2014, 09:54:40 PM »
Want to know what Craig Titus really thinks about Chick and Ray- check out the latest blog on www.craigtitusbook.com
I have read articles on Craig Titus for over 20 years now and realized that Craig was Bodybuildings man. He may have done some things wrong but overall I think Craig is the greatest ever. His attitude, his balls, his ability and his physique are the greatest.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: December 15, 2014, 10:02:32 PM »
I have read articles on Craig Titus for over 20 years now and realized that Craig was Bodybuildings man. He may have done some things wrong but overall I think Craig is the greatest ever. His attitude, his balls, his ability and his physique are the greatest.

Getting drunk and missing work, forgetting your girl's birthday, voting for Obama, these are doing some things that are wrong.

Letting some old, aids-ridden schmoe, who looks like Rip Torn, jizz off a soggy nut in your ass in the parking lot of Burger King for $200 like Titus did is way, way beyond that.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #385 on: December 15, 2014, 10:10:56 PM »
Getting drunk and missing work, forgetting your girl's birthday, voting for Obama, these are doing some things that are wrong.

Letting some old, aids-ridden schmoe, who looks like Rip Torn, jizz off a soggy nut in your ass in the parking lot of Burger King for $200 like Titus did is way, way beyond that.
All I can say to you is that you have a severe problem with a real great guy and for you to know such detailed affairs such as you describe you must be making up these stories or were in fact very much involved yourself.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: December 15, 2014, 10:13:21 PM »
All I can say to you is that you have a severe problem with a real great guy and for you to know such detailed affairs such as you describe you must be making up these stories or were in fact very much involved yourself.

Someone has to operate the video camera while your hero gets turned into a glazed donut by a bunch of old queens.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #387 on: December 15, 2014, 10:13:32 PM »
 You sound obsessed or possibly in love with Mr. Titus.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #388 on: December 15, 2014, 10:14:44 PM »
Why are you like this?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: December 15, 2014, 10:15:51 PM »
 You sound obsessed or possibly in love with Mr. Titus.

Forgot to log into your RuidosoRed account.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #390 on: December 15, 2014, 10:18:03 PM »
I don't know what you mean and if you're trying to be nasty, cease! You already are.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #391 on: December 16, 2014, 12:54:29 AM »

Yes "they" are the same person. "They" are trying post often enough to keep this thread on the front page of gossip & opinions.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #392 on: December 16, 2014, 01:04:08 AM »
What about Melissa?
I see what you did there  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: December 16, 2014, 03:33:44 AM »

LOL.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #394 on: December 16, 2014, 12:05:54 PM »
Information about Craig Titus' upcoming U.S. Appeals court date in February- there is a huge chance he will get out. Check out www.craigtitusbook.com

EXCELLENT!

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #395 on: December 16, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »
Bob Chick a.k.a. Captain America has insulted and threatened the author of Swift Injustice about 2 blogs written by Craig Titus about him.  The author has spoken to Craig today, and he said, "Those blogs were cut and pasted from Titus Talks. It is perfectly legal to cut and paste them onto his new website.  What a pussy to attack the author of my book simply because she hurt his feeling! What a joke. I encourage everyone to get on my site www.craigtitus book.com and read the blogs.  Chick can dish it, but cries like a baby when anyone says something about him. Once a pussy always a pussy!  The blog stays, Period!"
       Chick was always jealous of Craig because Chick realized early on that Craig was more man than him.
                  So stabbing Craig in the back and trying to defame and sabotage Craig was the route he chose.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: December 16, 2014, 12:32:07 PM »
So now you are talking to yourself?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 16, 2014, 04:08:56 PM »
Bob Chick a.k.a. Captain America has insulted and threatened the author of Swift Injustice about 2 blogs written by Craig Titus about him.  The author has spoken to Craig today, and he said, "Those blogs were cut and pasted from Titus Talks. It is perfectly legal to cut and paste them onto his new website.  What a pussy to attack the author of my book simply because she hurt his feeling! What a joke. I encourage everyone to get on my site www.craigtitus book.com and read the blogs.  Chick can dish it, but cries like a baby when anyone says something about him. Once a pussy always a pussy!  The blog stays, Period!"

Seems Bob just wasn't crazy about defending a felonious bbqer.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: December 16, 2014, 04:10:30 PM »

If I was a mod I would delete every one of your Spam posts.

craigstwerp

• Getbig II
« Reply #399 on: December 16, 2014, 09:13:27 PM »
You sound angry Walter.