Author Topic: who pulls the most (quality) pussy on Getbig?  (Read 83087 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: who pulls the most (quality) pussy on Getbig?
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2015, 05:19:34 AM »
Would love to go on a cruise with getbiggers

it would be a great sausage fest to remember.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2015, 05:22:13 AM »
::)

Are you upset cos no one mentionned you?

How does it feel to be insignificant online as well as real life?
S

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2015, 05:25:41 AM »
Are you upset cos no one mentionned you?

How does it feel to be insignificant online as well as real life?

NZMM is a funny guy, he gave me the worse beatings for my English  ;D
North of Italy

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2015, 05:25:51 AM »
yeah buddy. .on holiday out here..

You're girl is very hot, well done, you two look good together too....only draw back is the loud ARMANI tshirt, tut tut.....comon go4it you should know better  ;D
S

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2015, 05:32:23 AM »
She's neither..actually im on vacation right now so just a regular girl i met last weekend.  But to answer the first question. ..not many to be honest, but there's always some..best time of the year is holiday season tons of latin families mainly from South America (Brazil,  Argentina,  Columbia) come on board mostly all single. The real numbers are in the crew 900 plus employees. .half of them girls..many of them young..early twenties some under 21..constant flow of them getting hired every week because of the high turnover rate.
In terms of Walter..um nothing really ceases to amaze me here..it's Getbig..tons of off the wall characters here..but that's what makes this place great!

yes, I enjoy the pluralism of Getbig's strange personas.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2015, 05:35:28 AM »
You're girl is very hot, well done, you two look good together too....only draw back is the loud ARMANI tshirt, tut tut.....comon go4it you should know better  ;D
;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2015, 05:37:48 AM »
;D

Don't smirk back at me young man, throw that fucking tshirt away.

:D
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2015, 06:33:04 AM »
If you didn't look like a queer you'd probably pull a bit better, kid. I'll help you in your persuits when I am in the US of A next time around, kid.

Come to Boston. Plenty of pussy for you to slay.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2015, 07:08:39 AM »
Thanks for the shout outs bro's..my latest mission ;D

I never really see you with quality tail though man. This looks a bit like a lady boy.  Something you grabbed on port in Thailand?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2015, 07:44:48 AM »
I never really see you with quality tail though man. This looks a bit like a lady boy.  Something you grabbed on port in Thailand?

This is the problem with Thai women...it never feels like an achievement cos a greasy old man can get 5 in one night for less than 20 quid.

Here's my current squeeze, 5ft11 who is also a VP here on the banking district. Performs in the bedroom like Gianna Michaels of you ever seen her in action.

S

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2015, 07:46:20 AM »
I never really see you with quality tail though man. This looks a bit like a lady boy.  Something you grabbed on port in Thailand?

I'm glad someone said it.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2015, 07:55:38 AM »
I never really see you with quality tail though man. This looks a bit like a lady boy.  Something you grabbed on port in Thailand?
See the thing is I've worked in bars/night clubs for 10 years..honestly i hate the stuck up materialistic hot chicks..believe me i had my fair share..The type of girls i like are carefree very low maintenance , that dont take everything so serious. .this girl is not a street girl that any scumbag tourist can get she has a good job, is well traveled and takes care of her family..and definitely not a ladyboy. She's definitely a cool chick, glad i met her, making my vacation even better. .

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2015, 07:58:18 AM »
Would love to go on a cruise with getbiggers

it would be a great sausage fest to remember.

Need to keep lots of anal salve on hand to keep the anus from aching.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2015, 07:59:37 AM »
See the thing is I've worked in bars/night clubs for 10 years..honestly i hate the stuck up materialistic hot chicks..believe me i had my fair share..The type of girls i like are carefree very low maintenance , that dont take everything so serious. .this girl is not a street girl that any scumbag tourist can get she has a good job, is well traveled and takes care of her family..and definitely not a ladyboy. She's definitely a cool chick, glad i met her, making my vacation even better. .

What do you mean by "she takes care of her family"? Are they on the bread line or something?
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2015, 08:04:18 AM »
Here's my current squeeze, 5ft11 who is also a VP here on the banking district. Performs in the bedroom like Gianna Michaels of you ever seen her in action.

Very nice. Nothing like a successful woman. I take it that she enjoys the "sub" role from time to time? My experience is the more alpha the woman, the more she enjoys being taken in hand in the bedroom.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2015, 08:04:30 AM »
What do you mean by "she takes care of her family"? Are they on the bread line or something?
her father died when she was 9. .so she supports her grandmother,  mother, and younger sister.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2015, 08:19:22 AM »
Very nice. Nothing like a successful woman. I take it that she enjoys the "sub" role from time to time? My experience is the more alpha the woman, the more she enjoys being taken in hand in the bedroom.

Yes...indeed brother, and I'm on a cycle now so things are pretty steamed up in the bedroom and she loves to blow as well....I had a blow job for nearly one hour once.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2015, 08:22:32 AM »
her father died when she was 9. .so she supports her grandmother,  mother, and younger sister.

Hmmm...very noble but the problem with that is your setting yourself up to become a helper too in no time....I tend to avoid things like that from the outset...I'm all about wise investments and don't want some south eastern family coming between me and my next Jeager Lecoultre.
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2015, 08:25:19 AM »
This is the problem with Thai women...it never feels like an achievement cos a greasy old man can get 5 in one night for less than 20 quid.

god damn breh! You're the winner. You just made booty feel uncomfortable and jealous.

Not to be rude or nothing, but that asian chick looks ugly and average.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2015, 08:32:40 AM »
Hmmm...very noble but the problem with that is your setting yourself up to become a helper too in no time....I tend to avoid things like that from the outset...I'm all about wise investments and don't want some south eastern family coming between me and my next Jeager Lecoultre.
nah ..not me at all..im not one of those dudes that "helps" girls..we're just having fun..chilled at her condo with her a few days ago. .just watched dvds..amongst other activities ;D but im not that guy..and she's not that type of chick..you're thinking of these street chicks..i would never lower myself to hook up with these types.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2015, 08:42:18 AM »
If you ever end up a couple, next time you 're about to buy yourself a new t-shirt from Armani Exchange...her grand mother is gona get sick and you will have a difficult choice to make.
lol..we won't end up a couple. .im just having fun..shes been a great distraction for me..im out here prepping for a show and she's been great..if her grandmother gets sick..thats unfortunate, but I will not pay helping in anyway, shape, or form financially.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2015, 08:59:41 AM »

She's no Betty Liu. That's for damn, sure.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2015, 09:11:56 AM »
Getbig is getting boring.  Dude's talking about lady boys being nice and shit....

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2015, 09:17:31 AM »
^ Thats just simply amazing ....the sex appeal there is insane.
S

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2015, 09:19:00 AM »
^ Thats just simply amazing ....the sex appeal there is insane.

Thanks brotha!  It's a fun ride