Author Topic: who pulls the most (quality) pussy on Getbig?  (Read 83073 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: who pulls the most (quality) pussy on Getbig?
« Reply #275 on: May 18, 2015, 08:43:26 PM »

I see a pattern here.

So when are you NOT thinking about gay sex and accusing others of being gay?

His obsession with all things gay and Titus is curious. How is it possible for someone to know this much about another person's gay sex life unless they were somehow involved with them or in it? Is Walter the ultimate voyeur?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #276 on: May 18, 2015, 09:11:40 PM »
Another anger filled, homosexual laced meltdown.

is that all you got? Calling me gay? Broken hearted that I posted on the gh15 board.

I see, I've really hit a nerve with you. A sensitive nerve.

I have a strong effect on you. A very, very strong effect.

As long as I want to, you will continue to monitor and refresh this thread over and over again and see if I responded to you. If I don't respond immediately you will accuse me of being "late". In this case three days late. As you previously mentioned you actually count the number of days and keep track of how long it takes for me to post here. You will then call me gay and an elf. This will be peppered with some gay fantasy that is always on your mind.

This is the very definition of "owning".

Pellius = Winning.

(Awaits meltdown post where you call me gay and an elf)

Elf-phaggot

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2015, 05:48:53 AM »
His obsession with all things gay and Titus is curious. How is it possible for someone to know this much about another person's gay sex life unless they were somehow involved with them or in it? Is Walter the ultimate voyeur?

Hurry up and die you queer, old, demented waste of skin

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: May 19, 2015, 10:34:11 AM »
tito24 is no slouch; his pulling power is especially strong in the milf and gilf demographic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 19, 2015, 10:36:30 AM »
Hurry up and die you queer, old, demented waste of skin

One could say the same about you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2015, 10:38:18 AM »
One could say the same about you.

As long as it is on your death bed and with your last breath I'm okay with that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2015, 10:52:30 AM »
As long as it is on your death bed and with your last breath I'm okay with that.

I'll be sure to send you a PM when this happens.

-Had any more conversations with your "buddies" about Greg Titus' gay sex life? You know so much about him. Have you considered writing an exposé?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #282 on: May 19, 2015, 01:43:48 PM »
tito24 is no slouch; his pulling power is especially strong in the milf and gilf demographic.

I am a MILF magnet. I think that I am the only in-shape guy in my advanced age group in a 50 mile radius (that gets me to WalterWhite's house). All the MILFs start drooling when I come around.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #283 on: May 19, 2015, 03:27:49 PM »
I am a MILF magnet. I think that I am the only in-shape guy in my advanced age group in a 50 mile radius (that gets me to WalterWhite's house). All the MILFs start drooling when I come around.

Jokes aside - that's exactly how it goes. I'm approaching 30, my body looks like of a greek god (well somewhat) and I start collecting the commision of my hard work that I've been putting in for well over a decade. Never had issues with getting a female, but it's just stupid now, I can score wherever I go, and if the female auditory is 27+ it's lights out lol.. DOn't have to do anything, literally, even speak in some cases, they just come.. If it's a 35+ age range (I've always liked younger, so no interest from me usualy) - I could fuck from morning till evening and there would still be a lack of time to fuck them all. I can only imagine what it is to be 50 AND in shape, it's a rarity and rarities have a high value.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #284 on: May 19, 2015, 04:49:05 PM »
Jokes aside - that's exactly how it goes. I'm approaching 30, my body looks like of a greek god (well somewhat) and I start collecting the commision of my hard work that I've been putting in for well over a decade. Never had issues with getting a female, but it's just stupid now, I can score wherever I go, and if the female auditory is 27+ it's lights out lol.. DOn't have to do anything, literally, even speak in some cases, they just come.. If it's a 35+ age range (I've always liked younger, so no interest from me usualy) - I could fuck from morning till evening and there would still be a lack of time to fuck them all. I can only imagine what it is to be 50 AND in shape, it's a rarity and rarities have a high value.

50, 6'4" 215, in shape, top of my profession and a full head of (gray) hair. Oh, the damage I could do...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #285 on: May 19, 2015, 06:23:07 PM »
Elf-phaggot

"Walter" what has become of you? You use to be such a formidable opponent. A real heavy hitter. Now it's the just the same old "You're a fag", "You have wrinkled skin", "You're a gh15 elf." Um, OK, but those are just baby taps. Back in the day you use to really get a rise out of me and make me sweat. Now I just crush you in between yawns while you continue to pound on the key board with the same old mindless name calling and then shout, "Meltdown! Meltdown! I made Pellius meltdown! Everybody can see Pellius melting down! HaHaHa! What a phag, wrinkled skin, gh15 elf!"

Yawn.

Now go back to your old banned account and review some of you past posts when you were in your fighting prime.

And I will continue to (yawn) meltdown, at your biting wit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: May 19, 2015, 07:43:26 PM »
"Walter" what has become of you? You use to be such a formidable opponent. A real heavy hitter. Now it's the just the same old "You're a fag", "You have wrinkled skin", "You're a gh15 elf." Um, OK, but those are just baby taps. Back in the day you use to really get a rise out of me and make me sweat. Now I just crush you in between yawns while you continue to pound on the key board with the same old mindless name calling and then shout, "Meltdown! Meltdown! I made Pellius meltdown! Everybody can see Pellius melting down! HaHaHa! What a phag, wrinkled skin, gh15 elf!"

Yawn.

Now go back to your old banned account and review some of you past posts when you were in your fighting prime.

And I will continue to (yawn) meltdown, at your biting wit.

Very simple Penislust, you're not worth the effort.

And.....I don't want to interrupt another lonely night for you with your lips pressed firmly against another glory hole

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: May 19, 2015, 09:06:12 PM »
Very simple Penislust, you're not worth the effort.

And.....I don't want to interrupt another lonely night for you with your lips pressed firmly against another glory hole

Thanks for replying so quickly to tell me you don't care about me and what I say.

How do you come up with so many varied gay imagery? That's really the only thing where that ole "Walter" imagination comes into play. All things phaggotry. Provides a break from the repetitive "You're a fag. You're an elf. You're wrinkled."

Anyway, I hope you complete your homework assignment and brush up on the good old days when you mattered here. And feel free to respond instantly. Just because I pointed it out that doesn't mean you have to restraint yourself "just to show me."

Either way, no matter what you do, I still control and own your withering mind.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 19, 2015, 09:54:31 PM »
Thanks for replying so quickly to tell me you don't care about me and what I say.

How do you come up with so many varied gay imagery? That's really the only thing where that ole "Walter" imagination comes into play. All things phaggotry. Provides a break from the repetitive "You're a fag. You're an elf. You're wrinkled."

Anyway, I hope you complete your homework assignment and brush up on the good old days when you mattered here. And feel free to respond instantly. Just because I pointed it out that doesn't mean you have to restraint yourself "just to show me."

Either way, no matter what you do, I still control and own your withering mind.

A lot of typing for a gay elf who doesn't care.

E-L-F

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #289 on: May 20, 2015, 01:42:27 AM »
50, 6'4" 215, in shape, top of my profession and a full head of (gray) hair. Oh, the damage I could do...

I've seen a pic in another thread - lookin great man!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: May 20, 2015, 03:02:44 AM »
A lot of typing for a gay elf who doesn't care.

E-L-F

When did I ever say I didn't care about you? I care deeply. That's how you like it -- deep.

Lets keep this going. I want to help you set a record by the number of times you mention gay sex in your posts.

You can do it "Walter". Just suck it up like you did for your daddy.

(I'm learning so much from you).

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #291 on: May 20, 2015, 03:39:36 AM »
I've seen a pic in another thread - lookin great man!

Still get the long looks from the young women.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: May 20, 2015, 05:42:02 AM »
When did I ever say I didn't care about you? I care deeply. That's how you like it -- deep.

Lets keep this going. I want to help you set a record by the number of times you mention gay sex in your posts.

You can do it "Walter". Just suck it up like you did for your daddy.

(I'm learning so much from you).

Another mindless hissy fit.

Your act is old, stupid, and stale.

Like Primehomo.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 20, 2015, 03:11:41 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 20, 2015, 03:49:57 PM »

Like Primehomo.

My act, which isn't an act BTW, may be old, stupid and stale. This doesn't change the fact that so is yours. The real question concerning you is whether what you post is actually an act or just the way your mind works.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 20, 2015, 04:05:42 PM »
My act, which isn't an act BTW, may be old, stupid and stale. This doesn't change the fact that so is yours. The real question concerning you is whether what you post is actually an act or just the way your mind works.

Dude.....you sucked dicks and let men fuck you.

No one here cares about your opinion.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #296 on: May 20, 2015, 04:12:17 PM »

What does Walter Sobchak think of Shizzo's time on Getbig?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: May 20, 2015, 05:04:42 PM »
What does Walter Sobchak think of Shizzo's time on Getbig?

Nondescript. Never noticed you until Joon kept mentioning you.

I did laugh when the fat Canadian guy threatened to beat you with a baseball bat. That's a little much.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 20, 2015, 08:24:24 PM »

Like Primehomo.

Running out of material?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 20, 2015, 08:27:25 PM »

Which makes you  different how?

Oh right, you suck 8 year old dicks and try to get boys to fuck you.

I have a feeling that you on all fours shaking your saggy old ass isn't very tempting to the preteens.

Props for your persistence, though.