Author Topic: who pulls the most (quality) pussy on Getbig?  (Read 83171 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: who pulls the most (quality) pussy on Getbig?
« Reply #350 on: May 21, 2015, 09:00:23 PM »
regarding the thread title--I guarangoddamtee I aint pulling the most quality pussy on getbig

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #351 on: May 21, 2015, 09:11:30 PM »
Jesus, old man. You obsess like a scorned teenaged girl.

Keebler elves, known to be very childish and petulant.

And lovers of black dick.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #352 on: May 21, 2015, 10:39:09 PM »
Keebler elves, known to be very childish and petulant.

And lovers of black dick.

OK, so it's just oral you like from little boys. For the rectum you go for the Black cock.

Gotcha.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: May 21, 2015, 10:43:50 PM »
Total Irony:

Primehomo complaining about someone's Getbig posts being boring

No not someone's, just your's.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: May 21, 2015, 10:46:32 PM »
Who is "we"?

I guess you're overlooking the dozen posts that ridicule you for your 3,000 word kindergarten meltdowns.

I guess you call that drinking the Elf kool-aid. Which apparently involves a flesh-colored tap.

It appears the wes out number the yous.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: May 21, 2015, 10:47:51 PM »
Actually:

I felt the same way through my training life. I never took pictures because I was always hard on my self thinking I could do way better. I wish I had a picture of myself at 24 when I was ripped. I have so few pictures of my self when I was in my early 40's looking good. I was just so critical and hard on my self thinking wait till you really get it together. Now closing in on 60 I will never regain what I had and I wish at least I had some pictures. I have two pictures of me in decent shape with my shirt off for my whole life of training.

I see steroid junkies load up on pictures on cycle and they show people the pictures when they are off cycle looking like crap. One fat smooth guy was showing me a picture of him self all buffed out and I told him I don't need the picture you're right in front of me. He put his treasured picture back in his wallet and quickly changed topics.

Now this is an original thought.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: May 21, 2015, 10:55:18 PM »
See Shizzo, you know what the difference is between a joke and 25 big black cawks?

Primehomo can't take a joke.

Oh, I love jokes when they are actually funny. Did you mean your posts to be taken as jokes? My bad. I didn't get the jokes. This must be a result of too much fucking and sucking in my youth, plus the side effects of my miraculously long term survival of the AIDS. ::)  Explain please.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: May 21, 2015, 11:01:31 PM »
Never pick fights. Only end them.

Didn't know Walter from shit on the ground until he wanted to play.

So it's time to play.

Do I ever address DS unless he addresses me?

What's strange is that someone unprovoked would want to start shit with me. They always regret it. ALWAYS. Look at Walter. His whole life on this board now revolves around me and will forever -- or as long as he wants. I live for this shit. Putting anon shit talkers in their place. Trolling or not I can do this until the day I die.

Those are fighting words! I echo them. It will be fun taking this guy down. Presently, I have a lot of pent up negative and hostile feelings. I am actually looking for a fight to help distract or release me from them. Walter the pedophile/homophobe is just the ticket.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: May 21, 2015, 11:08:10 PM »
regarding the thread title--I guarangoddamtee I aint pulling the most quality pussy on getbig

Don't be upset about this. There is very little quality pussy on getbig. It's mostly fantasy pussy or transsexuals with a substitute pussy via the anus....don't look too close or it will turn you off. If it doesn't, well then welcome to much of Getbig.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #359 on: May 22, 2015, 02:50:21 AM »
Those are fighting words! I echo them. It will be fun taking this guy down. Presently, I have a lot of pent up negative and hostile feelings. I am actually looking for a fight to help distract or release me from them. Walter the pedophile/homophobe is just the ticket.  ;D

He's been driven off before but as anyone can tell this board is his life. It's not Benny Blanco like I thought but there is something very familiar about him. His none roving IP is in Australia so it's only a matter of time.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #360 on: May 22, 2015, 04:44:47 AM »
Never pick fights. Only end them.

Didn't know Walter from shit on the ground until he wanted to play.

So it's time to play.

Do I ever address DS unless he addresses me?

What's strange is that someone unprovoked would want to start shit with me. They always regret it. ALWAYS. Look at Walter. His whole life on this board now revolves around me and will forever -- or as long as he wants. I live for this shit. Putting anon shit talkers in their place. Trolling or not I can do this until the day I die.

He's been driven off before but as anyone can tell this board is his life. It's not Benny Blanco like I thought but there is something very familiar about him. His none roving IP is in Australia so it's only a matter of time.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: May 22, 2015, 07:05:26 AM »

Driven off?

Obviously copious amounts of semen ingestion distort reality.

Let the little boy go, crawl up out of Mommy's basement, and get a life (then kill yourself homo).

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: May 22, 2015, 09:49:58 AM »
Lost. And seems to have done a runner as far as the bet goes.

I doubt xfactor sweats a measly 100 bucks ... (not with the way X rolls with his AmEx black card etc.) ... so must be something else ... away on business trip perhaps?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: May 22, 2015, 10:59:06 AM »
I doubt xfactor sweats a measly 100 bucks ... (not with the way X rolls with his AmEx black card etc.) ... so must be something else ... away on business trip perhaps?

to be fair its the first time in get big history that someone has posted a pic of a really hot chick on her own

that actually is there gf

waller rollin like a baller in this thread  8)
T

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: May 22, 2015, 11:07:24 AM »

Looks like a pic of Coach and I , discussing the pro/cons of 8 failed marriages , in a few years.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #365 on: May 22, 2015, 11:08:38 AM »
to be fair its the first time in get big history that someone has posted a pic of a really hot chick on her own

Yeah, outta nowhere FTW.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: May 22, 2015, 11:32:35 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=572581.msg8062180#msg8062180

He's been on and posted, so obviously not that busy.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: May 22, 2015, 11:34:11 AM »

It'll be a full house if I reveal my devilishly handsome face and muscular body  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #368 on: May 22, 2015, 11:46:29 AM »
It'll be a full house if I reveal my devilishly handsome face and muscular body  ;D

I have a box of Kleenex and a bottle of lotion waiting for the moment that you do.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: May 22, 2015, 11:51:30 AM »
I have a box of Kleenex and a bottle of lotion waiting for the moment that you do.

PM incoming.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: May 22, 2015, 11:57:30 AM »

Maybe he's not as rich as he'd like to make us think he is?  The internet is full of bullshitters. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: May 22, 2015, 01:38:06 PM »
Maybe he's not as rich as he'd like to make us think he is?  The internet is full of bullshitters. 

Joon responding to a topic he is an expert on

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: May 23, 2015, 06:17:08 AM »

xfactor has always been quick and proud to back stuff up. 
no way dude of his stature is hiding over a measly 100 bucks.
must be something else.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #373 on: May 23, 2015, 06:29:05 AM »
Kom jong un

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #374 on: May 23, 2015, 12:34:03 PM »
anabolico

where is he now btw?