Author Topic: I had a dream that I was with a black woman and that I was happy.  (Read 8990 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: I had a dream that I was with a black woman and that I was happy.
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »
You guys are missing the point.

It's not the fact that she was black that has Wiggs confused.

It's the fact it was a woman and not a man that has him perplexed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 12:22:13 PM »
Its only natural for you to dress up as a woman.  Black men have this fantasy all the time and love it.  No worries, you are normal.

(Someone photoshop Wiggs head in and his name)

Says the guy that actually dressed in drag. lol.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 12:24:33 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 12:25:51 PM »
I actually typed out my usual " big natural tits, large nipples..etc, etc." but I figured that's a no-brainer at this point.  ;D ;D

I actually thought about it the other day and i have never dated a woman who was under a d cup...ever.  that's a sickness.
You too?
 I've stopped that now (and yes, even the big disproportionate asses)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »
There are a lot of great black women out there, Wiggs.   I don't see why you couldn't find a black woman who meets your intellectual standards. Maybe your looking in the wrong places.  I don't think your going to find many quality women of any race on POF.  What I've found is college educated black women are great.  Black women in Grad School even better. 

I can tell you exactly why. Yes, I'm intelligent, and there are plenty of intelligent black women BUT many of these intelligent black women are demanding, much too independent, and will only have things, their way. This is not what I seek. I am a thinker, I enjoy not being bound by many of societies norms. I do what I want, when I want. Although when it comes to family, I'm very conservative and traditional (cause it works). Ideally, I'd like a freethinking, intelligent, black woman, that will be submissive to a degree to her man, i.e., I am the head of household. I will not be subjugated to a role of "yes, dear no dear, whatever you want dear." Regardless of race. My father remarried when I was 7 to another black woman and they've been married ever since. (26 years). They have a wonderful marriage and I love my step-mother as I do my mother. BUT, Daddy Wiggs is the boss and he doesn't walk around saying it. It is implied.

Problem is as many of you have said women in general have been elevated to a degree to where they really don't need a guy anymore and their attitudes have changed overtime. The result is the c u n t s that dwell among us today. I'll say I've found that black women display these traits slightly more than whites and Hispanic and Asians are still old school in overwhelming numbers. I'm not going to "keep it real" just to keep the gene pool black. But I would like to try to have a relationship with a black female. I'm going to give it a go. This should be something that comes natural after all I am BLACK.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2013, 12:43:02 PM »
Confessions of an Oreo.  >:(

:D

It's all good Papi.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2013, 12:45:30 PM »
I can tell you exactly why. Yes, I'm intelligent, and there are plenty of intelligent black women BUT many of these intelligent black women are demanding, much too independent, and will only have things, their way. This is not what I seek. I am a thinker, I enjoy not being bound by many of societies norms. I do what I want, when I want. Although when it comes to family, I'm very conservative and traditional (cause it works). Ideally, I'd like a freethinking, intelligent, black woman, that will be submissive to a degree to her man, i.e., I am the head of household. I will not be subjugated to a role of "yes, dear no dear, whatever you want dear." Regardless of race. My father remarried when I was 7 to another black woman and they've been married ever since. (26 years). They have a wonderful marriage and I love my step-mother as I do my mother. BUT, Daddy Wiggs is the boss and he doesn't walk around saying it. It is implied.

Problem is as many of you have said women in general have been elevated to a degree to where they really don't need a guy anymore and their attitudes have changed overtime. The result is the c u n t s that dwell among us today. I'll say I've found that black women display these traits slightly more than whites and Hispanic and Asians are still old school in overwhelming numbers. I'm not going to "keep it real" just to keep the gene pool black. But I would like to try to have a relationship with a black female. I'm going to give it a go. This should be something that comes natural after all I am BLACK.

you generalize alot wiggs

you have alot of prejudice

just fuck all them bitches bro

black, white,yellow, thick and thin

that warm pussy round your dick always feels the same
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2013, 12:49:32 PM »
you generalize alot wiggs

you have alot of prejudice

just fuck all them bitches bro

black, white,yellow, thick and thin

that warm pussy round your dick always feels the same

This is not about fucking, you'd be surprised to know, I actually bang a quite a few black chicks. Most I'd never want to live with. This is now about marriage, and kids.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 12:51:47 PM »
This is not about fucking, you'd be surprised to know, I actually bang a quite a few black chicks. Most I'd never want to live with. This is now about marriage, and kids.

in that case treat them all on their own merits without preconceived ideas
T

AVBG

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2013, 12:56:45 PM »

Keep banging Wiggs don't over complicate things by getting married.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2013, 12:59:50 PM »
Keep banging Wiggs don't over complicate things by getting married.

I tend to favor the James Dean line in Giant... "Just keep drillin'!"  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2013, 01:00:33 PM »
in that case treat them all on their own merits without preconceived ideas

How? Even I'll admit, I can't tell if art is imitating life or vica-versa. I've allowed myself to be brainwashed and kicked the sistas to the curb based on media, limited interaction with black women full well knowing of course there are good sistas out there but I was just too lazy to find them and it's easier to get a submissive white chick. *note: not all white chicks are submissive by any means. They have their fair share of c unts and their numbers are rising. So now, I have to figure out how I'm going to put myself under black repatriation. Cause honesty, I've turned down a fair amount of sistas that would have made great mothers and wives because I allowed a unreasonable fear to dictate my thinking and actions. Trust me, I do feel a fair amount of guilt over this.

Oh yeah, I guess I should have said, "Real talk". lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2013, 01:03:26 PM »
How? Even I'll admit, I can't tell if art is imitating life or vica-versa. I've allowed myself to be brainwashed and kicked the sistas to the curb based on media, limited interaction with black women full well knowing of course there are good sistas out there but I was just too lazy to find them and it's easier to get a submissive white chick. *note: not all white chicks are submissive by any means. They have their fair share of c unts and their numbers are rising. So now, I have to figure out how I'm going to put myself under black repatriation. Cause honesty, I've turned down a fair amount of sistas that would have made great mothers and wives because I allowed a unreasonable fear to dictate my thinking and actions. Trust me, I do feel a fair amount of guilt over this.

its very hard but the only way to truly meet your soul mate is to start with a blank canvas and paint your story together
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2013, 01:05:45 PM »
its very hard but the only way to truly meet your soul mate is to start with a blank canvas and paint your story together

Thank bro. I appreciate it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2013, 01:06:33 PM »

I suggest you seriously start making more money then. Not a burn, but if you want to rule the roost and do whatever you want you better be pretty fucking irreplaceable

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2013, 01:08:19 PM »
I suggest you seriously start making more money then. Not a burn, but if you want to rule the roost and do whatever you want you better be pretty fucking irreplaceable

Yeah, I know. I've come to the same conclusions. :'(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2013, 01:09:44 PM »
Wiggs my brother, remember what our friend Sir Charles had to say about the sisters.
What did he say?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2013, 01:16:28 PM »
Yeah, I know. I've come to the same conclusions. :'(

Well at least now you know. Being pot-savant has an expiration date.
®

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2013, 01:20:20 PM »
actually, not really. There are a lot of educated, attractive women involved with pot heads, felons, etc.
Don't know the reasons why...as they don't bring anything to the table
Hell look at Kamali and Barbara, and she is the bread winner.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »

oh wow, they're letting native speakers of english use the fat alice account now.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »
actually, not really. There are a lot of educated, attractive women involved with pot heads, felons, etc.
Don't know the reasons why...as they don't bring anything to the table
Hell look at Kamali and Barbara, and she is the bread winner.

i think groin was talking about non-head cases, hobbit-freud.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2013, 01:41:04 PM »

This would be a lot more believable if you weren't perpetually unemployed, fat and lazy.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2013, 01:48:54 PM »

My parents been together and my mom has always made significantly more than my father, YET you better damn well believe when my dad speaks my mom jumps the f$&k up, been married 26 years and I made the mistake of dropping by last week and not calling, as I walked into the door I heard my dad wearing my mom out from their upstairs bedroom and at the top of her lungs she was screaming ," WORK THIS PU S S Y CURTIS , GIVE IT TO ME DAADY"., so apparently black coochie also has a great shelf life!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2013, 01:50:13 PM »
i think groin was talking about non-head cases, hobbit-freud.
you mean Alex, not Groink

And by the way, I wish I had that hobbit-house...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2013, 01:51:06 PM »
My parents been together and my mom has always made significantly more than my father, YET you better damn well believe when my dad speaks my mom jumps the f$&k up, been married 26 years and I made the mistake of dropping by last week and not calling, as I walked into the door I heard my dad wearing my mom out from their upstairs bedroom and at the top of her lungs she was screaming ," WORK THIS PU S S Y CURTIS , GIVE IT TO ME DAADY"., so apparently black coochie also has a great shelf life!!!
Disgusting.