Author Topic: Booty - Tribute and Discussion Thread  (Read 191536 times)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
Re: Booty Tribute thread
« Reply #325 on: June 27, 2014, 09:26:44 AM »
You exaggerated just a tad imo but it's all good  ;D

I think it's ok to let her do her own thing. I would do 'things' if I was a hot tamali too. Hell I have posted nude pictures to my previous fb girl friends in the past. Probably wouldn't do so anymore unless she is 'deep in it'. I mean I sent pictures where I had nothing but a towel on my erected cock.. before the first date.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're kind of just bored with seeing booty every where and you get it twisted that she's some sort of attention whore when she is the one whose male fans are looking to get titty fed by. It's not her fault. Large portion of the board is on her ass, ofcourse she's going to reply, talk shit back, and also go with the flow.

But sometimes booty is too serious for her own good  ;D. In the above posts people said they would love to see booty fuck a grape fruit, and then booty said she eats fruits and doesn't fuck them. Yes booty you are so mature, and noone would actually believe fuck you would fuck fruits, believe that :D...
... But then at the same time there are explicit content floating here of booty and those things with her correct attitude at times get people twisted. But I guess that's where women and men differ in a great way, men can take a more explicit joke while a woman has to make sure that 'that is not the case' and then continue. I understand it can be irritating. I wouldn't kill for it though :

What kinda getbigger would I be if exaggeration was minimal?!

Brother I like seeing fuckable women lick their own funbags as much as anyone! I am a dirty fuggin dog.

It really does have more to do her drop in IQ posting wise.  Did you by any chance read her ridiculous assault on ESF? Some full retard shit bro .....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #326 on: June 27, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »
Na man I usually just throw mine down the stairs
Haha, touche

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: June 27, 2014, 09:30:32 AM »
What kinda getbigger would I be if exaggeration was minimal?!

Brother I like seeing fuckable women lick their own funbags as much as anyone! I am a dirty fuggin dog.

It really does have more to do her drop in IQ posting wise.  Did you by any chance read her ridiculous assault on ESF? Some full retard shit bro .....

so when you are about to fuck a hot bird

do you run her through a quick iq test to make sure she is sufficiently intelligent to sit on your cock
T

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #328 on: June 27, 2014, 09:31:54 AM »
Case in point! Flol!

Would love to be that chili dog.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: June 27, 2014, 09:32:18 AM »
I am not playing any role ... Just stating my opinion. Once again I end up defending myself to a bunch that don't know me nor will ever know me. I decide who I want to know and who I will give any time to.
SHE LOVES TO PLAY THE VICTIM........SHE IS PATHETIC.......SHE NEEDS TO TAKE A FLYING LEAP!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: June 27, 2014, 09:33:11 AM »
So refreshing to finally see an attractive blond who'd just as soon do a crossword puzzle than go on and on about her looks and whatnot. Such depth is rare these days. Some people just don't get it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: June 27, 2014, 09:35:04 AM »
So refreshing to finally see an attractive blond who'd just as soon do a crossword puzzle than go on and on about her looks and whatnot. Such depth is rare these days. Some people just don't get it.

when im in a club unless a hot girl is halfway through a sudoku puzzle there is no way im hitting on them
T

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: June 27, 2014, 09:37:22 AM »
when im in a club unless a hot girl is halfway through a sudoku puzzle there is no way im hitting on them

I'm with you, dude. Beauty is overrated. Give me a little grey matter, you know.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #333 on: June 27, 2014, 09:42:11 AM »
so when you are about to fuck a hot bird

do you run her through a quick iq test to make sure she is sufficiently intelligent to sit on your cock

Of course not brother, but the alpha in me can sniff out a load of verbal diarrhea just pouring out. I mean we've all just given a broad the about face once she starts in with the mongo talk, yes?

Now that was, of course, another exaggeratio n and vaguely represents boots, but ya gotta admit her blades have gone a bit dull.

Maybe it's just a personal preference, but I do so enjoy wits over tits.

A booty (pun :D ) worthy of faceplant is of high value as well....

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #334 on: June 27, 2014, 09:44:57 AM »

Holy shit are you a fucking black belt!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #335 on: June 27, 2014, 09:49:07 AM »
All the people shitting on Booty in this thread would crap their pants if she shot the shit with you in the bar wanted to go home for some hijinkx 

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: June 27, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »
booty thinks she is the cat's meow......she just loves to tease dudes on a bbing site......she is no different than a gal posing in a car/motorcycle magazine.....what will she do in a few short years when she is dried up and wrinkly?

Simple Simon

« Reply #337 on: June 27, 2014, 09:51:13 AM »
booty thinks she is the cat's meow......she just loves to tease dudes on a bbing site......she is no different than a gal posing in a car/motorcycle magazine.....what will she do in a few short years when she is dried up and wrinkly?

Stay here and post old pics like everyone else does.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #338 on: June 27, 2014, 09:53:40 AM »
somebody tell me how to embed youtube link... I googled, I found a getbig thread how to do it... STILL doesn't work, what in the fucking hell AM I DOING WROOONG?!!!

Someone be so kind and post a screenshot prior to posting an embedded youtube link, thank you kindly! f4ggots!

I didn't see the booty vs ESF battle, I only heard about it... might read some day, right now I honestly don't give a shit.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #339 on: June 27, 2014, 09:56:57 AM »
All the people shitting on Booty in this thread would crap their pants if she shot the shit with you in the bar wanted to go home for some hijinkx 

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: June 27, 2014, 10:00:17 AM »

Of course not brother, but the alpha in me can sniff out a load of verbal diarrhea just pouring out. I mean we've all just given a broad the about face once she starts in with the mongo talk, yes?

Now that was, of course, another exaggeratio n and vaguely represents boots, but ya gotta admit her blades have gone a bit dull.

nice post

my take is they dont talk much shit when you are fucking them in the mouth  8)
T

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #341 on: June 27, 2014, 10:19:19 AM »
nice post

my take is they dont talk much shit when you are fucking them in the mouth  8)

Point taken and pat on the ass given MC.

I guess its that 2-5 minute transition between the look, the chat and the skull fucking that leave room for that small margin of opening the trap door into a croc moat.

Agree to disagree. 8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: June 27, 2014, 10:25:58 AM »

depends on the shit talking she gives, how long it's been since my last time and how desperately horny I am.

Last summer I hit on a grand hoe... she was hot, but my god the bullshit she was giving me was surreal... but because I had a tan, pumped and high I managed to ride it... after we fucked though I was one of her role models and she basically lived on my lap. Granted she was barely 19, but still.

It all depends how much you want that particular pussy. I wouldn't listen to shit talking at all if I had LeBron status among women.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #343 on: June 27, 2014, 10:32:28 AM »
somebody tell me how to embed youtube link... I googled, I found a getbig thread how to do it... STILL doesn't work, what in the fucking hell AM I DOING WROOONG?!!!

Someone be so kind and post a screenshot prior to posting an embedded youtube link, thank you kindly! f4ggots!

I didn't see the booty vs ESF battle, I only heard about it... might read some day, right now I honestly don't give a shit.
Take off the s
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #344 on: June 27, 2014, 10:35:34 AM »
depends on the shit talking she gives, how long it's been since my last time and how desperately horny I am.

Last summer I hit on a grand hoe... she was hot, but my god the bullshit she was giving me was surreal... but because I had a tan, pumped and high I managed to ride it... after we fucked though I was one of her role models and she basically lived on my lap. Granted she was barely 19, but still.

It all depends how much you want that particular pussy. I wouldn't listen to shit talking at all if I had LeBron status among women.

by the way could some of yall tell me how to embed youtube link? I did everything I did in the thread that talks about it but still it's an invalid link ?

I feel that. I'm not gonna say I'm above putting tape over a girls mouth with my ears or just drowning out the retard with some Machinehead, but bottom line is dumb is a deal breaker for me.

As far as your tech prob, fire up the OMR signal and make a post entitled "Will leave getbig...."

;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 27, 2014, 10:45:32 AM »
I feel that. I'm not gonna say I'm above putting tape over a girls mouth with my ears or just drowning out the retard with some Machinehead, but bottom line is dumb is a deal breaker for me.

As far as your tech prob, fire up the OMR signal and make a post entitled "Will leave getbig...."

;D

LOL! I would start a new post by sayig "This is the last post I will be posting on this thread......"

that would work to get attention, right booty  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #346 on: June 27, 2014, 12:00:26 PM »
she gets a lot of shit on this site.   :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #347 on: June 27, 2014, 12:11:14 PM »
she gets a lot of shit on this site.   :o
Sometimes I have difficult time catching a fly ball in the stands.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #348 on: June 27, 2014, 12:12:30 PM »
LOL! I would start a new post by sayig "This is the last post I will be posting on this thread......"

that would work to get attention, right booty  :D

Ha! Does Booty see what you did there?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: June 27, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
Ha! Does Booty see what you did there?

if she's smart  ;D. Just because we get along doesn't mean I'm not gonna smack her booty, yeah she's gonna smack me back... on the face... with her fist, but it's all fun and games here if you're talking about me and my 'games' with her,  :D

I've been reading these other threads dedicated to booty and holy shit the shit storm she's in, you guys ain't kiding about that!