Author Topic: Another pedo-femme gets slap on the wrist.  (Read 6286 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Another pedo-femme gets slap on the wrist.
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »
'I couldn't believe my luck!'

Abuse of trust: Sheriff Wyllie Robertson told Smith (left), 35, who kissed Gary, then 16, (right) and lay beside him wearing only jeans and a bra, that she had committed a serious abuse of trust. She was spared jail

Waived anonymity: Gary, now 17, in his bedroom where one of the incidents took place. He said his relationship with Smith, who was his teacher during third, fourth and fifth year, began during secret meetings at school

'17'! he looks about 10  :-X

SLURP!

didn't kathie lee gifford kiss a young boy on live tv . why is she allowed to walk the streets unimpuned./???????
F

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2014, 11:24:10 AM »
I'm gonna bite my tongue and not respond to your second paragraph, but in response to your first, that mentality that the victim "wanted it" is used in sexual abuse and assault situations. IT'S WRONG. A teacher is an authority figure, I don't care if it's a creepy looking 70 year old man abusing a beautiful innocent 15 year old girl, or a hot 26 year old woman abusing a nerdy looking mischievous 15 year old boy.

It's only wrong if your conscience tells you it is. Laws are made-made. It used to be wrong for a Jewish person to have sex with a German. In Sudan, Christians can be killed for sleeping with Muslims. Laws that matter are made by personal ethics.

For instance: My first partner was 37, and I was 17. She was a teacher in her town, and I traveled to meet her after about a year of talking online. We met, had sex repeatedly, and went our separate ways. It was a fun experience and I enjoyed...all of it. I didn't tell anyone, either. Why can't others do the same?

Your views on it are very characteristic. For women, it's all black and white. There's no gray anywhere. If two people are happy together, what they do is their business. You can have a mentor who is also a lover, there's no conflict of interest.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »
But back on topic, the hottest teacher-molester was obviously Debra Lafave. I bet that wankstain she was dating kicks himself daily when he realizes what he lost when he snitched on her to his mom. Who fucking does that? What an egghead.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 11:34:38 AM »
It's only wrong if your conscience tells you it is. Laws are made-made. It used to be wrong for a Jewish person to have sex with a German. In Sudan, Christians can be killed for sleeping with Muslims. Laws that matter are made by personal ethics.

For instance: My first partner was 37, and I was 17. She was a teacher in her town, and I traveled to meet her after about a year of talking online. We met, had sex repeatedly, and went our separate ways. It was a fun experience and I enjoyed...all of it. I didn't tell anyone, either. Why can't others do the same?

Your views on it are very characteristic. For women, it's all black and white. There's no gray anywhere. If two people are happy together, what they do is their business. You can have a mentor who is also a lover, there's no conflict of interest.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2014, 11:39:46 AM »
I'm gonna bite my tongue and not respond to your second paragraph, but in response to your first, that mentality that the victim "wanted it" is used in sexual abuse and assault situations. IT'S WRONG. A teacher is an authority figure, I don't care if it's a creepy looking 70 year old man abusing a beautiful innocent 15 year old girl, or a hot 26 year old woman abusing a nerdy looking mischievous 15 year old boy.

Really?

Why can't we acknowledge that it's different?

Fuck all this equality nonsense. Men and women are different. Girls and boys are different.

Girl that age would need to be fooled into thinking there was love, marriage, a happy life together before giving herself to a teacher. She'd be giving herself based on a lie. That's abuse of power.

Boy that age would be happy that enough smell was left on his fingers by the time he rode his pushbike back to his mates.

Totally different. Let's face it - men are shallow. That's why gays are so much more promiscuous. The only reason we don't fuck a different woman every day is that they wont let us. We are built to spread the seed around. Teacher or no.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2014, 11:40:52 AM »
Really?

Why can't we acknowledge that it's different?

Fuck all this equality nonsense. Men and women are different. Girls and boys are different.

Girl that age would need to be fooled into thinking there was love, marriage, a happy life together before giving herself to a teacher. She'd be giving herself based on a lie. That's abuse of power.

Boy that age would be happy that enough smell was left on his fingers by the time he rode his pushbike back to his mates.

Totally different. Let's face it - men are shallow. That's why gays are so much more promiscuous. The only reason we don't fuck a different woman every day is that they wont let us. We are built to spread the seed around. Teacher or no.
Yeah, basically. Men mature sooner than women, and even later in life put a premium on physical contact. For women, that's secondary and has to follow emotional-mental intimacy. We're just too different to be compared.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2014, 11:41:36 AM »
Yeah, basically. Men mature sooner than women, and even later in life put a premium on physical contact. For women, that's secondary and has to follow emotional-mental intimacy. We're just too different to be compared.

Men mature?

I didn't get that memo...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2014, 11:42:15 AM »
Men mature?

I didn't get that memo...
Physically? Yeah, for sure.

Mentally? Well............ ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2014, 11:45:50 AM »
Physically? Yeah, for sure.

Mentally? Well............ ;D

ok - makes sense now!  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2014, 11:50:17 AM »

That teacher (the one you messed with) had head issues. Why else would she be interested in a 17 yr old? Control issues.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2014, 11:51:39 AM »
That teacher (the one you messed with) had head issues. Why else would she be interested in a 17 yr old? Control issues.
Are you implying that people who date someone younger than themselves all have mental problems?
in that case, you're basically talking about 2/3 of men in the country, lol
I think your logic is threadbare to say the least, unless you can make a case for what you just wrote in this post

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2014, 11:53:54 AM »
Are you implying that people who date someone younger than themselves all have mental problems?
I think your logic is threadbare to say the least, unless you can make a case for what you just wrote in this post

Why else would a 37 year old teacher waste her time with a spotty adolescent confused about his sexuality?

Of course she had a screw loose.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2014, 11:55:47 AM »

Girl that age would need to be fooled

you're a fucking idiot

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »
Finally some people getting the idea

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2014, 11:57:02 AM »
you're a fucking idiot
How so? He basically nailed it.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2014, 11:57:59 AM »
Finally some people getting the idea
I get the idea you don't like having people sniffing your vagina when you're pontificating on the ethical quandary of two persons with a significant age discordance engaging in acts of carnal knowledge and using subterfuge to do it.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2014, 11:59:35 AM »
you're a fucking idiot

The pedo is strong with this one.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2014, 12:01:03 PM »
Male echidnas have a four-headed penis. During mating, the heads on one side "shut down" and do not grow in size; the other two are used to release semen into the female's two-branched reproductive tract. Each time it has sex it alternates heads in sets of two.[13] When not in use, the penis is retracted inside a preputial sac in the cloaca. The male echidna's penis is 7 centimeters long when erect, and its shaft is covered with penile spines.[14]
Breeding season begins in late June and extends through September. Males will form lines up to ten individuals long that follow the female and attempt to mate.[15] Two weeks after mating, a single fertilized egg is implanted in a rear-facing pouch that has developed on the female, where it is held for ten days before hatching. The young echidna, called a puggle, is then held in the pouch for two to three months before being expelled.[16] Puggles will stay within their mother's den for up to a year before leaving.[15]

It seems male animals bear the same habits as their human overlords.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2014, 12:03:53 PM »
No, I'm saying that a 37 yr old woman messing with a 17 yr old has serious issues. And views the said 17 yr old as easy "prey". She may have exhausted her dating pool, or possibly that she knew the men online or around her have a bigger dating pool, so therefore they can hit and run, plus it's more competition for her.

Also, by the time a woman enters her late 20s to early thirties. They have the baggage and unresolved issues from past relationships. You didn't say if she had kids or not, but that comes into play.
So, a 37 yr old teacher (single I gather)---if she was attractive, dealing with a 17 yr old with virtually far less experience in life, is a easy mark for a person with baggage/issues. She gets a fling, and it ups her self esteem (control does that), and you get sex.

It is what it is.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2014, 12:05:27 PM »
No, I'm saying that a 37 yr old woman messing with a 17 yr old has serious issues. And views the said 17 yr old as easy "prey". She may have exhausted her dating pool, or possibly that she knew the men online or around her have a bigger dating pool, so therefore they can hit and run, plus it's more competition for her.

Also, by the time a woman enters her late 20s to early thirties. They have the baggage and unresolved issues from past relationships. You didn't say if she had kids or not, but that comes into play.
So, a 37 yr old teacher (single I gather)---if she was attractive, dealing with a 17 yr old with virtually far less experience in life, is a easy mark for a person with baggage/issues. She gets a fling, and it ups her self esteem (control does that), and you get sex.

It is what it is.
Make your case for this incredibly harsh indictment and the various unfounded aspersions contained within. I see no basis for what you're claiming. What's wrong with someone her age dating someone 20 years younger? What makes you say there was control involved? I'm not buying it, dude.

Btw - married, with a kid. So again, your working assumptions are ass-backwards.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2014, 12:06:14 PM »

It is what it is.

Her having issues does not make him a victim.

Hope this helps.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2014, 12:06:43 PM »
Her having issues does not make him a victim.

Hope this helps.
Far from it. I went back to see her the following year and 3 years later too. Would've married her if she wasn't already.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2014, 12:07:29 PM »
Make your case for this incredibly harsh indictment and the various unfounded aspersions contained within. I see no basis for what you're claiming. What's wrong with someone her age dating someone 20 years younger? What makes you say there was control involved? I'm not buying it, dude.

Btw - married, with a kid. So again, your working assumptions are ass-backwards.

You might want to rephrase the "married, with a kid" thing...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2014, 12:08:40 PM »
You might want to rephrase the "married, with a kid" thing...
If you edit posts or remove them on getbig, it's a sign of weakness/fear. I can't go back now.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2014, 12:16:40 PM »
I hit a nerve, huh?
You make the assumption that men and women are different. And use the 20 yrs, excuse when it is a young man of 17, who can't vote, and one yr prior can get his license. And a 37 yr old female teacher, an authority figure, who has a life time of experience..

If you have every followed any of these cases, many of the women had a predatory nature, or didn't have that imaginary line---between student and teacher, and also had this young mentality about them.

Also, many of the victims, were not popular kids, isolated...because popular males have access to high school women. The male victims that many of the women picked, were picked for a reason.

So, you have to ask yourself, why would a 37 yr old female teacher risk getting caught, or her profession to be with someone who is under age, and knows jack squat about the world, and there is no future for the relationship. Is she desperate

And you have to ask, why would a 17 yr old try and get with a 37 yr, are there not any available females in his high school? Is the is person a dork? Is this person wanting a mother figure? Or does this person think it was cool?

Was she pretty? Was she single? Did she have kids?