Author Topic: Another pedo-femme gets slap on the wrist.  (Read 6276 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Another pedo-femme gets slap on the wrist.
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2014, 07:58:24 PM »
yeah
so, hey
do you have some kind of morbid obsession with male genitalia?
you seem to refer to it a lot for some bizarre reason
care to shed some light on the matter

I can read people.  And you, boy, are a cocklord.  Probably an online sex offender, and probably an outcast in your community.  Do you still live at home?  I haven't worked that one out yet, but I lean towards YES.
Ψ

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2014, 08:04:20 PM »
I can read people.  And you, boy, are a cocklord.  Probably an online sex offender, and probably an outcast in your community.  Do you still live at home?  I haven't worked that one out yet, but I lean towards YES.
So basically you're a closet homo and you hate gay people, and therefore yourself by extension. You're also terrible at posting and painfully maladroit when trying to insult people.

I suspect you're also on disability for some kind of emotional trauma or just generally averse to working.

Thanks for your honesty.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2014, 08:09:21 PM »
So basically you're a closet homo and you hate gay people, and therefore yourself by extension. You're also terrible at posting and painfully maladroit when trying to insult people.

I suspect you're also on disability for some kind of emotional trauma or just generally averse to working.

Thanks for your honesty.

LOL your people reading skills are very poor.  SHIT I didn't even know you were gay  ;D

And you are  starting to smell frazzled and desperate!
Ψ

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2014, 08:12:20 PM »
No, I think I nailed it. You have an unresolved sexual identity complex that you channel through projecting your homoerotic self-loathing onto anonymous men on bodybuilding message boards.

Doesn't take a clairvoyant to see that adult bookstores and dimly-lit backrooms are part of your weekend proclivities, "muscleman."

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2014, 08:16:00 PM »
No, I think I nailed it. You have an unresolved sexual identity complex that you channel through projecting your homoerotic self-loathing onto anonymous men on bodybuilding message boards.

Doesn't take a clairvoyant to see that adult bookstores and dimly-lit backrooms are part of your weekend proclivities, "muscleman."

LOL I am really learning a LOT about you  ;D
Ψ

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2014, 08:17:14 PM »
Well, that's good. I try to be transparent in my interactions with people in general, you know? I guess you're basically giving me a vote of confidence that I'm doing a good job in that regard. Thanks for that.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2014, 08:31:04 PM »
This site is full of women arrested for sex with boys. :o
http://badbadteachers.munsyke.com