Author Topic: weight gainer  (Read 4543 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: weight gainer
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 12:41:13 AM »
You got me there! Way to hold a DB at your side and weight yourself, hahahaha!

And who in the fvck takes those scale bf% calculators seriously?!?! ;D

Yeah those electronic "tenita" scales or whatever they're called are way off. After exercise i stepped on one and it told me i was 30%bf. Now im not lean or anything, but the next day we did a skin fold test and i got measured at around 16-17%.
No doubt about it...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 10:11:07 AM »
dave...im not going to post any pictures... youll have to wait untill i compete..    i dont want any judges or other competitors or anyone recognizing me from this site....    i dont know if you know this, but getbig.com is widely viewd as a big fat joke in the bb'ing community..

mcway..    i hate you!!!    ;D ;D lol jk.     just be grateful that you have that kind of metabolism bro. you are blessed with that. take advantage!!  ;)

Well, that was back in college. I don't need as many calories to gain or maintain my weight, anymore. And, I'll admit, there were somedays where I just wanted to pour those shakes down the sink and kick the crap out of those old bags of Super Mega Mass 2000.

Feeling bloated after downing 3500-4000, knowing that I still had 1500-2000 calories to go, is something I certainly don't miss. The irony of it all is that, no matter how stuffed I was when I went to bed, I'd wake up HUUUUUUUUUUNGRY!!!! My alarm clock wasn't even necessary, as my violently-growling stomach would wake me up, half the time.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 12:58:54 PM »
your best bet is a two to one ratio carbs to protein for the carbs try to use vitargo or waxy maize

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 11:15:50 AM »
your best bet is a two to one ratio carbs to protein for the carbs try to use vitargo or waxy maize

N-Large2 has a carb:protein ratio of about 1.75:1. Mega Mass' ratio was around 4:1

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »
i've found that the Triple Whopper with cheese, a large fries and an Oreo cookie cake is an awesome weight gainer. :D

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 05:48:28 PM »
:)

Epic flat foot syndrome.
Brutal untrimmed toenails.
S