Author Topic: Milos and Jay  (Read 6098 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Milos and Jay
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 03:58:56 AM »
His abs were always clearly seperated and if you could nit pick anything you could say they were somewhat shallow but far from being a weak point.

u just said they were separated, yet shallow? maybe compared to nubret, but even then, hardly. that pic speaks for itself.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 05:28:04 AM »
Milos could step on stage anytime and do some real damage, I just hope his arms are back to normal after the Synthol debacle.

Synthol really ruined my arms - and I paid a very high price (not really competing since 1999...My 2001 and 2003 shows were "contract shows" - I did them because I had to...while I truly wasn't ready for it.)

However, looking at the pic with Jay - I am bummed that I didn't compete that day - as I actually believe I could have placed 3rd at that show (with all due respect to other competitors).
I was in incredible condition - best I remember since 1994...with improved back, delts, hams & ALMOST  ::)striated glutes....

Today I have officially started preparing for the 2008 COMEBACK...

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 05:32:49 AM »
Good Luck Mr Sarcev. You are a class act, although that picture looks very gay  ;D
Which will be your 1st 2008 show?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 05:34:21 AM »
Synthol really ruined my arms - and I paid a very high price (not really competing since 1999...My 2001 and 2003 shows were "contract shows" - I did them because I had to...while I truly wasn't ready for it.)

However, looking at the pic with Jay - I am bummed that I didn't compete that day - as I actually believe I could have placed 3rd at that show (with all due respect to other competitors).
I was in incredible condition - best I remember since 1994...with improved back, delts, hams & ALMOST  ::)striated glutes....

milos, how has synthol ruined ur arms? please explain, so it can warn others of the risk of using synthol.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2007, 05:54:21 AM »
 ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2007, 07:31:12 AM »
milos, how has synthol ruined ur arms? please explain, so it can warn others of the risk of using synthol.

Besides almost taking my life - it created a lot of fibrosis/necrosis (fibrotic/necrotic muscle tissue) - which really makes it difficult to stimulate muscle correctly...

Also - it atrophied my arms to a certain degree...

Whoever is using it - STOP before is to late...

Whoever thinks about using it - there is much easier way to kill yourself - if that's your goal...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2007, 07:33:15 AM »
Good Luck Mr Sarcev. You are a class act, although that picture looks very gay  ;D
Which will be your 1st 2008 show?

Very gay?

How about: very IFBB pro camaraderie...

Jay came to my room to ask me if I could help him with his color for the show...and off course I couldn't say no...

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2007, 07:43:03 AM »
Very gay?

How about: very IFBB pro camaraderie...

Jay came to my room to ask me if I could help him with his color for the show...and off course I couldn't say no...

He should have asked you to help him with his colour this year!!!!

All the best for 2008, will be great to see some class muscle back on the IFBB stage. Be true to yourself and you'll make these modern mass monsters look like the lumps they are.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »

What show are you planning to do for your come back? Also, how is synthol any more dangerous than site injects?

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 01:38:12 PM »
What show are you planning to do for your come back? Also, how is synthol any more dangerous than site injects?

bump-o

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 01:48:24 PM »

How?
What is synthol?
Pharmaceutical approved for intramuscular injection with analyzed short/long term side effects?

It is POISON that needs to be OUT once and for all...but somehow is still around...

What show?

Originally I was planning to compete in first shows of the year (when I compete I compete in all shows not just one...) but it looks like I will wait for later shows. I am presently overwhelmed with work.

One thing I certainly plan to do is: COMPETE IN JAPAN in October!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 01:59:39 PM »
How?
What is synthol?
Pharmaceutical approved for intramuscular injection with analyzed short/long term side effects?

It is POISON that needs to be OUT once and for all...but somehow is still around...

Chris Clark said your problems came from using a dirty product called Esik-Clean. Is it true?

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 02:15:42 PM »
but not good enough to win him mr olympia. ;)

it was good enough but lack of total size ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 03:03:42 PM »
Good luck Milos.
@Synthol - what will/might happen to the extreme abusers... like some clowns from germany?

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2007, 03:06:54 PM »
yeah budday  :o

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2007, 03:57:06 AM »
sad that milo has better abs and than mister "O"