Author Topic: Trump releases May fundraising numbers... holy crap...  (Read 2463 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump releases May fundraising numbers... holy crap...
« on: June 20, 2016, 10:02:00 PM »
Last month, Trump started may with 2.5 million on hand.

Starting June... Trump campaign has 1.3 million cash on hand.

Hilary starte June with 42 million on hand.
In 2o12.... Romney had 17 mil at this time.

As of June 1st... Trump is at 1.3 million. 

Trump raised a TOTAL of 3.2 million last month.   Romney earned 23 million in the May 2012. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Trump releases May fundraising numbers... holy crap...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 10:54:55 PM »
Trump's campaign staff is 1/10 the size of Hilary's.  

Hilary raised TEN TIMES more money than Trump in May.

Ben Carson's campaign actually has more cash on hand than Trump's.  

I want you to read this closely - THIS IS WHAT CARSON ACTUALLY DID - I called it - he wasn't running for president, he was running for book sales/TV show.    Carson DID NOT raise money, Carson DID NOT build his campaign staff.   EXACTLY what Trump is doing right now.

If Trump was running to build some TrumpTV network, then this is EXACTLY what he would be doing with his money and campaign.  Not raise it (he hasn't called donors, refused to), and not build staff in these states (he's just not doing it).

Sander had 900 people on staff until last month.  Hilary has almost 800 on staff.  Trump only has 30 paid campaign staffers working right now - in the ENTIRE COUNTRY

All of this from a man who ran dozens of successful businesses for decades...

Still think Trump isn't trying to lose?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 06:29:54 AM »

I want you to read this closely - THIS IS WHAT CARSON ACTUALLY DID - I called it - he wasn't running for president, he was running for book sales/TV show.    Carson DID NOT raise money, Carson DID NOT build his campaign staff.   EXACTLY what Trump is doing right now.

If Trump was running to build some TrumpTV network, then this is EXACTLY what he would be doing with his money and campaign.  Not raise it (he hasn't called donors, refused to), and not build staff in these states (he's just not doing it).

Sander had 900 people on staff until last month.  Hilary has almost 800 on staff.  Trump only has 30 paid campaign staffers working right now - in the ENTIRE COUNTRY

thats what i think.. i think hes trying to tank now.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 06:57:42 AM »
time to sell Mar-A-Lago and raise some cash?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 07:00:53 AM »
Is George Will screaming he's a plant now?   ;) ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 09:00:37 AM »

Trump has always thought he was different (read "better") than the other candidates and assumed he could just tweet his was to victory and not have to spend any money.   This obviously worked just fine for him in the primaries. Remember how he mocked Bush for spending all that money and still getting his ass kicked by Trump.

Apparently he's finally figured out he might need some  donor money and some advertising and all the other shit people do
and fired Corey Lewandowski and probably hoping that Paul Manafort (scumbag for hire) can make up for lost time

If he was really trying to lose he would have kept Lewandowski and never hired Manfort in the first place

BTW - what's with all the self congratulations over Ben Carson.  That guy was a joke right out of the gate and he hasn't done anything since dropping out (other than make himself look even more stupid with his various attempts to help Trump)

The dude was already selling books before he decided to run and I don't see any new book deals or TV deals that can be directly attributed to his failed candidacy (can that guy even stay awake long enough to have his own TV show)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 09:05:53 AM »
Trump a Hildog plant?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 09:40:19 AM »
Finally some solid proof has emerged

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 09:44:36 AM »
Trump could have 100 million in less than 2 minutes by cutting a check.  He's a billionaire.  It makes no difference what cash he has on hand
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 09:48:19 AM »
Trump could have 100 million in less than 2 minutes by cutting a check.  He's a billionaire.  It makes no difference what cash he has on hand

I seriously doubt this guy could write a check for 100 million and I doubt even more that he would want to do it if he could

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 09:58:41 AM »

Thanks for sharing how you feel about this.  I think with each person coming forward saying this, more realize it's a real possibility.

Trump has 50 years of being wildly successful running multiple massive businesses - I cannot understand why his 70-man campaign team (when he has nothing else going on business-wise) - is underachieving so badly.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 10:14:26 AM »
Thanks for sharing how you feel about this.  I think with each person coming forward saying this, more realize it's a real possibility.

Trump has 50 years of being wildly successful running multiple massive businesses - I cannot understand why his 70-man campaign team (when he has nothing else going on business-wise) - is underachieving so badly.

It must be because he's trying to purposely lose the election and get rewarded with business advantages in the Hillary administration, right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 10:14:59 AM »
Thanks for sharing how you feel about this.  I think with each person coming forward saying this, more realize it's a real possibility.

Why do you keep  repeating this lie?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 10:19:07 AM »
It must be because he's trying to purposely lose the election and get rewarded with business advantages in the Hillary administration

You got it

Even though he's poisoned his own brand so badly that he's lost numerous business deals.....and he's so toxic that corporate sponsors for the RNC convention are dropping like flies.....and Hillary has called him unstable.....

She's going to give him billions in government contracts (the POTUS can do that right?) to do who knows what (build some condos or a golf course?)

make perfect sense

I don't understand why more people can see this

Edit - I forgot the best part.  Trump is going to bow out and endorse Hillary.  Do you think we have enough Secret Service to protect Trump from his own supporters after he does this.  Maybe we'll need to hire more agents.  Maybe that's what Trump was referring to when he said he would be a tremendous job creator

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2016, 11:24:51 AM »

Its fairly obvious to most people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 11:25:40 AM »

and he is not spending it why? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 11:30:48 AM »

He's lent his own campaign 45 million.   He said he'd convert it to a donation, but has not.   He can still repay himself at any moment. 

Does anyone think he will?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 11:35:42 AM »
He's lent his own campaign 45 million.   He said he'd convert it to a donation, but has not.   He can still repay himself at any moment. 

Does anyone think he will?

Trump is such a FNG liar.  He made all these promises like "i'm worth 10 Billion Dollars" giving everyone the idea that he would spend whatever wherever however to Make America Great Again, and now this cheapskate isnt even spending money in battleground states where HillCUNT is already moving her forces.  . 

FUDT!!! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 12:04:00 PM »
Trump is such a FNG liar.  He made all these promises like "i'm worth 10 Billion Dollars" giving everyone the idea that he would spend whatever wherever however to Make America Great Again, and now this cheapskate isnt even spending money in battleground states where HillCUNT is already moving her forces.  . 

FUDT!!! 

Trump paid himself over $3000 in May.   Paying himself to run. 

Imagine being a republican donor that worked hard all year, and you and wifey decided to donate a few grand to trump to help him defeat hilary.  Then you see he spent 400,000 on paying himself to stay in resorts last month, and 3,000 salary to himself for no reason other than he likes money.

I have to believe he's trying to get himself bounced from the repub race at the convention.   I completely believe it.

SC, do you agree?  Trump is trying to get the party to bounce him, so he can save face?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 12:05:11 PM »

Imagine being a republican donor that worked hard all year, and you and wifey decided to donate a few grand to trump to help him defeat hilary.  Then you see he spent 400,000 on paying himself to stay in resorts last month, and 3,000 salary to himself for no reason other than he likes money.

I have to believe he's trying to get himself bounced from the repub race at the convention.   I completely believe it.

SC, do you agree?  Trump is trying to get the party to bounce him, so he can save face?

what happened to your belief that he's going to bow out and endorse Hillary?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 12:06:20 PM »

I hope they toss him out on his ass.  He has not and is not living up to his end of the promises he has made to run a competent effective campaign against the communist lesbian bulldike pos Hillcunt

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 12:12:17 PM »
what happened to your belief that he's going to bow out and endorse Hillary?

If Trump is a Dem plant, it's the story of the freakin' decade.

How and when he decides to extricate himself from the situation is anyone's guess.   Looks like he's been TRYING for several months to get the boot, and repubs just won't do it.

It's going to take some story about a brutal rape of a minor to emerge, before the repub party will say "okay, it's enough" and bounce him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 12:29:09 PM »
If Trump is a Dem plant, it's the story of the freakin' decade.

How and when he decides to extricate himself from the situation is anyone's guess.   Looks like he's been TRYING for several months to get the boot, and repubs just won't do it.

It's going to take some story about a brutal rape of a minor to emerge, before the repub party will say "okay, it's enough" and bounce him. 

Maybe he is waiting until the damage is too late to salvage by the GOP by getting behind Gary Johnson so that HillCUNT has no problems at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2016, 12:37:16 PM »
Maybe he is waiting until the damage is too late to salvage by the GOP by getting behind Gary Johnson so that HillCUNT has no problems at all.

He's doing everything right, if he's trying to "bottom out" right as the convention arrives. 

Get the fundraising to a minimum, hire as little staff as possible, keep saying crazy shit, then blame the system and slither away.  Worked for Carson very well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2016, 12:40:39 PM »
He's doing everything right, if he's trying to "bottom out" right as the convention arrives. 

Get the fundraising to a minimum, hire as little staff as possible, keep saying crazy shit, then blame the system and slither away.  Worked for Carson very well.

Even when he talks lately - he says nothing at all - 0 - - 0 - 0 - about anything.   

They asked him about the Supreme Court and he said some stuff about Venezuela.

WTF