« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 09:31:38 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Wolf?
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2015, 02:13:02 AM »
The schmoe is strong in this post..
talking of schmoes.. you still "creaming" your face with "egg whites"... :-X Queer Kunt that you are

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2015, 03:08:26 AM »
talking of schmoes.. you still "creaming" your face with "egg whites"... :-X Queer Kunt that you are

Stop drinking, Donna

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2015, 03:47:15 AM »
Stop drinking, Donna
Jizzplates loves Facials... :-X creepy queer

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2015, 04:13:24 AM »
When Dennis lived in Thailand, he would told the story on Mayhem about pro's coming to Thailand to see him. And that all the guys that came over would wear tank tops walking the street and everyone would stare or walk by and took their arm. Dennis claimed he himself always stayed covered up because he didn't like the attention. Funny now that he's in his 40's, you always see Dennis in tank tops or sleeveless shirts out in public. Total phony.
[/quote

And nearly 50 and decides to get all tatted up, oh the insecurities

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2015, 05:15:32 AM »
When Dennis lived in Thailand, he would told the story on Mayhem about pro's coming to Thailand to see him. And that all the guys that came over would wear tank tops walking the street and everyone would stare or walk by and took their arm. Dennis claimed he himself always stayed covered up because he didn't like the attention. Funny now that he's in his 40's, you always see Dennis in tank tops or sleeveless shirts out in public. Total phony.
[/quote

And nearly 50 and decides to get all tatted up, oh the insecurities

He is 37 this year

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 12:16:11 PM »
Dennis Wolf has been such an inspiration to me. His career has meant a lot to me. After reading his story in Flex magazine I was lifted out of a debilitating depression. I look a lot like Dennis only I have dark hair. You could say we are kindred souls. I came from a dark place. My dad was a well known fireman in the community and he was injured very badly and then some other things happened that I won't go into here. But after reading about Wolf's diet and training and the fact that I am a dark haired version of Dennis Wolf, I began hitting the gym with a vengeance and really pulled myself up out of the black hole of depression.

what about his really unhealthy looking red puffy face?  Is that an inspiration too?

Tony_Jack

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2015, 09:50:16 PM »
what about his really unhealthy looking red puffy face?  Is that an inspiration too?
I've got the same thing going on. As I've mentioned I am a dark haired version of Dennis. I think my stack has brought out the redness though.