Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 151519 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #5400 on: Today at 05:59:04 PM »
Fancy drawers, sense of confidence, semi-chub........

Hankins selfie season is here!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5401 on: Today at 06:00:37 PM »
Sooo are you officially back on Getbig from your temper tantrum or is this just an update.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5402 on: Today at 06:26:05 PM »
I wasnt worried about pics from the contest all. I was worried about was the actual contest. Obviously today while training I pay attention to my condition and yeah I am practicing my posing because I may go to Nationals this year.

You should go to nationals.

Why are you paying attention to your condition with no contests coming up?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5403 on: Today at 06:35:47 PM »
Sooo are you officially back on Getbig from your temper tantrum or is this just an update.

I know there is a list of ailments. Has anyone kept a running tally of how often he has left and come back?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5404 on: Today at 06:37:09 PM »
You should go to nationals.

Why are you paying attention to your condition with no contests coming up?

Armed Forces Nationals is in Sept. No point bulking if getting surgery but if lean and can make weight easy why not. Again all depends on other stuff in my life but it's an option based on current condition. I can't do Masters in July too much going on but Sept maybe.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5405 on: Today at 06:44:06 PM »
Not bragging about an interview you crazy people stalked me online and asked about it. I already said I doubt I will get it. But the reason I want it is because it’s a good job.

If I wanted to Brag I would say I am leaner than I was on stage. I am healthier and feel great. I feel I am striking distance should I decide to try Nationals but yeah have other stuff going on so will see.

What is this new job? Are you no longer shitting blood and throwing up black stuff? If so, good job man you have reversed Your medical ailments.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5406 on: Today at 06:55:43 PM »
Fancy drawers, sense of confidence, semi-chub........

Hankins selfie season is here!

Full grown men wearing children’s underwear is bizarre enough, let alone sharing pictures.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5407 on: Today at 07:06:06 PM »

What is this new job? Are you no longer shitting blood and throwing up black stuff? If so, good job man you have reversed Your medical ailments.

Layoffs are increasing and the competition is quite high right now. I hear about a lot of people getting to final interviews and being denied.

Tough climate for those without skills in demand as paper pushers are in trouble.

People are going for government jobs and trades right now and government jobs could be on the chopping block too.

Bhank will end up being a trainer at a gym in time until GB gets him banned again.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5408 on: Today at 07:37:38 PM »
Or am I hiding my belly with my arms? I am just showing the bicep because I have no tricep right? Which one of you idiots is going to pretend I have no tricep today?

You stepped 4 feet closer to the camera dummy.

Also, your hamstrings are non existent.

Pathetic, why don’t you a dedicated leg day?  You lazy slob

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5409 on: Today at 07:38:53 PM »
Armed Forces Nationals is in Sept. No point bulking if getting surgery but if lean and can make weight easy why not. Again all depends on other stuff in my life but it's an option based on current condition. I can't do Masters in July too much going on but Sept maybe.

What stuff do you have going on?

You have no job, no friends, house isn’t selling .