Author Topic: Blocked by a fatty on POF  (Read 6172 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Blocked by a fatty on POF
« on: May 04, 2016, 07:32:16 AM »
Once again , this time I was extremely kind to a decent face looking gal on POF ,however I noticed something was "fishy" because she did not have a full body photo on her profile ....when I asked for one...

Her reply  was :  "Seriously ?? - Do I need to pass a test in order to keep you interested in me ??- you're a  shallow jerk!!"

and blocked me .

Thought Id share

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Blocked by a fatty on POF
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 07:32:50 AM »
online dating

smh

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 07:33:48 AM »
fuck Ronda Rousey   >:(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 07:35:19 AM »
as anti-online dating as I am I will however throw my support around Tinder because you both have to like each other before you talk

that ironic endorsement aside I will say that POF (in my area) is ghetto as fuck and filled with "Lifers"

...and yes--I do "window shop" POF even though I know it's bullshit

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 07:56:55 AM »
as anti-online dating as I am I will however throw my support around Tinder because you both have to like each other before you talk

that ironic endorsement aside I will say that POF (in my area) is ghetto as fuck and filled with "Lifers"

I think Grindr would be better for you

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 08:01:03 AM »
I think Grindr would be better for you

I'd like to just start a Grindr account just for the self esteem boost

....then, I would eventually realize that men are hitting on me NOT because i'm "hot" but, rather, men (no matter if they are gay or normal) are disgusting, pigs who'll fuck ANYTHING.....

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 04:46:38 PM »
Once again , this time I was extremely kind to a decent face looking gal on POF ,however I noticed something was "fishy" because she did not have a full body photo on her profile ....when I asked for one...

Her reply  was :  "Seriously ?? - Do I need to pass a test in order to keep you interested in me ??- you're a  shallow jerk!!"

and blocked me .

Thought Id share

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 04:56:34 PM »
I'd like to just start a Grindr account just for the self esteem boost

....then, I would eventually realize that men are hitting on me NOT because i'm "hot" but, rather, men (no matter if they are gay or normal) are disgusting, pigs who'll fuck ANYTHING.....
Outted.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 05:06:09 PM »
Pics or fuck off

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 05:29:03 PM »
y r any of u in pof?

ok for social experiment and downing fatties i can understand, but actually looking for a date in there is as bad as it gets imo

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2016, 05:29:45 PM »
y r any of u in pof? u r more desperate than I am

ok for social experiment and downing fatties i can understand, but actually looking for a date in there is as bad as it gets imo

You're the last one to give life advice to anyone.  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2016, 05:38:33 PM »
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 05:40:26 PM »
You're the last one to give life advice to anyone.  :-\ :-\ :-\
:D

A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 05:43:05 PM »
You're the last one to give life advice to anyone.  :-\ :-\ :-\

care to elaborate? No wait, you never do. You just shout your shit, but i've seen u don't really stay for a debate when there's a possibility you could be wrong, u always bail. The truth is, you hate to be wrong because it chews you up from the inside, just like with adonis, your butt buddy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 05:47:00 PM »
care to elaborate? No wait, you never do. You just shout your shit, but i've seen u don't really stay for a debate when there's a possibility you could be wrong, u always bail. The truth is, you hate to be wrong because it chews you up from the inside, just like with adonis, your butt buddy

X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 05:50:35 PM »
pfff meh

what kind of pof profile u have now? just asking because once u showed everyone here ur photos what u upload there

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 06:01:47 PM »
Someone is sensitive!!  :D
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 06:09:17 PM »
Someone is sensitive!!  :D

yeah and it's u, ever since i posted the one reply to ur allligator eats another alligator thread u have been mad at me since, because u were unable to take a joke even when it was spot on. Just relax, stretch ur neck. U take ur self way too seriously like squadfather did,  and we all know what happened to that homo

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 06:12:47 PM »
yeah and it's u, ever since i posted the one reply to ur allligator eats another alligator thread u have been mad at me since, because u were unable to take a joke even when it was spot on. Just relax, stretch ur neck. U take ur self way too seriously like squadfather did

;D ;D ;D LOL back-peddling after an epic meltdown and taken my comment too seriously, now trying to flip it around on me.  :D :D
X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2016, 06:13:25 PM »
yeah and it's u, ever since i posted the one reply to ur allligator eats another alligator thread u have been mad at me since, because u were unable to take a joke even when it was spot on. Just relax, u take ur self way too seriously like squadfather did, and we all know what happened to that homo

It is weird when you don't have FB/twitter/any social media (like me) and don't go on GB for months then see "you didn't understand my alligator ate an alligator" post.

Anyway, I wonder how the fuck I'd start at dating if broke up with gf after 7 years together and, probably more relevant, 3 years clean of drugs. I wouldn't accept some cum receptacle from Tinder with probable STDs and 4 children she is hiding.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2016, 06:23:50 PM »
;D ;D ;D LOL back-peddling after an epic meltdown and taken my comment too seriously, now trying to flip it around on me.  :D :D

u tried to make this thread about me after I said using pof is as sad as it gets so there, u can't just stop thinking about me, you are still butt hurt and you can't let go that I owned you in that thread and you just left quietly

It is weird when you don't have FB/twitter/any social media (like me) and don't go on GB for months then see "you didn't understand my alligator ate an alligator" post.

Anyway, I wonder how the fuck I'd start at dating if broke up with gf after 7 years together and, probably more relevant, 3 years clean of drugs. I wouldn't accept some cum receptacle from Tinder with probable STDs and 4 children she is hiding.

LOL i can imagine :P...

but yeah, ur wife is a stunner, i can't see u using tinder anyway, that's a downgrade for u, no homo

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2016, 06:33:08 PM »
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2016, 09:09:41 PM »

and blocked me .

Thought Id share

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope you turned it around on her and asked if she would honestly date a fat fuck.

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2016, 10:05:48 PM »