Author Topic: Primobolan safest drug to start juicing ?  (Read 16985 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Primobolan safest drug to start juicing ?
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2017, 08:43:55 PM »
I don't see a Dr. Huge in my network. Does he take Aetna?

that was funny - 2 points

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2017, 08:44:50 PM »
An Amateur bodybuilder from the 70's told me that Arnold himself was running just primoboland during the summer this picture was taken .

WoooSHHHHHHH

thanks for the pic -

awesome shit. makes me want to get the encyclopedia of bodybuilding book out

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 12:52:47 AM »
To be honest, you can't tell anymore.  Not since the SRSC was shut down years ago, there is no where you can send a sample for testing.
That said, I have posted on here that for the past 6 years all my cycles were nothing more than test and primo.  I use the 200mg Primo by Geneza.  Since I know Naps on a personal level, I tend to believe (and hope - LOL) that he wouldn't shit me on it. 

When I was in Uni in Atlanta a lot of the locals got primo from this guy that would travel to Egypt and purchase a  box (2 amps) for less than $1USD and mail it back to the US.  (Had to cross over into Jordan to do it though, can't mail shit from Egypt back)  Then he was charge $25 for one box. 

They don't even bother to lower the cost for this exact reason.  If it's "too cheap" then it must be fake.  So they just price that vial of weak test prop/eq at $90 and up all the newbies think that because it is expensive it must be real.  Since they never had real primo before, they don't know the difference.

Ive had a primo and it gave me pretty bad PIP at 100mg. Cant imagine 200mg per ml.
Also heard that injectable primo ace is the most painful shit ever.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2017, 03:32:17 AM »
They're still primobolan Orals available online  that can do the job just as good that the ones in the 80's.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2017, 04:01:41 AM »
This site claims to have tested Primo:

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/steroid-name/methenolone-enanthate/

If the results are to be believed there's plenty of real methenolone on the market.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2017, 04:11:10 AM »

If the results are to be believed there's plenty of real methenolone on the market.

Saw that site before. By providing these lab results they're even doing a better job than eroids.com

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2017, 07:02:25 AM »
Ive had a primo and it gave me pretty bad PIP at 100mg. Cant imagine 200mg per ml.

Naps uses the MCT oil for his.  Very thin and it doesn't have any more pain than mild test prop.   Primo is known for PIP a bit no matter what brand.  Even legit Schein.  Which is why labs substitute test prop for it a lot.  Test Prop has some pain too.

They're still primobolan Orals available online  that can do the job just as good that the ones in the 80's.

If  people really wanted to do oral primo it would be better to order the raw powder and cap it yourself or get a pill press I suppose.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2017, 10:28:52 AM »
Saw that site before. By providing these lab results they're even doing a better job than eroids.com

Do you mean that anabolicslab is also a shill fake site?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2017, 11:36:41 AM »
My first anabolic was 15 mgs. of CIBA D-Bol..........grew like a weed, and got as strong shit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2017, 11:48:01 AM »
LOL all these idiots talking about all this exotic drug/combo yet they all look like shit. how about some real training and diet?

good point they all do look pretty shitty

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2017, 12:21:53 PM »
Do you mean that anabolicslab is also a shill fake site?

Whatever nancy..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2017, 12:50:09 PM »

I'll have to look into this. Thanks

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2017, 04:26:27 AM »
I'll have to look into this. Thanks

Welcome

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2017, 04:34:55 AM »

You cannot trust this site.  That website owner could be the one making/shilling all these fakes and claiming they are legit.  People are so naïve.

90% of the primo on the black market today is NOT primo.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2017, 04:57:43 AM »
You cannot trust this site.  That website owner could be the one making/shilling all these fakes and claiming they are legit.  People are so naïve.

Their lab reports look pretty legit to me (example), plus they have a feedback section for users.
When in doubt you can always Google the product and see what other sources have to say. One batch result could not be representative for all their batches, but it's a step in the right direction.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2017, 05:46:56 AM »
even the QV primo tabs were good

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2017, 04:45:13 PM »
You cannot trust this site.  That website owner could be the one making/shilling all these fakes and claiming they are legit.  People are so naïve.

You could be right. Though the one sending in the sample must have access to real methenolone and not from Schering either as some product here was 150mg/ml or a methenolone/testosterone mix for example. So real Chinese methenolone powder is available. Unless the lab itself is corrupt. I don't know. Only one of the Primos was off, contained only 4mg/ml.

I know some on this forum claim there's no real tren available anywhere either as it's all testosterone, but that is clearly BS as anyone who has used both knows.

Llewellyn has test kits available but those don't tell the concentration, only detects the presence of a particular steroid.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2017, 09:36:43 AM »
Primo costs just over 4x what tren and masteron costs to produce, and 20-25x what test costs to produce.. Typical profit margins is about 25x for test and about 10x for tren/mast/var... So even at 5-6x profit, you're stillnlookinba $155-185/10cc 100mg/cc primo A or E..., most suppliers won't bother selling something they're making just 50% of the profit margin on even the more expensive & higher cost to produce drugs like tren,var,& masteron, and if they sold it at a comparable profit margin, say even 7/8x, you're looking at a bottle of primo costing $200+, more like $220-240. Most people wouldnt pay that for primo.

Only way id supply primo would be as a favor to a regular customer who was getting ready for a show or something., in addition to their regular order (same with halotestin and cheque drops),& even then it's cost about 110-120/bottle if they bought 10-15 bottles worth (say for 10-15 weeks at about a gram a week or more)... Suppliers seling it regular price at 100/bottle? Its either 50% of label claim, or more likely it's gonna be Masteron Diprop. Mostbsuppliers would sell test as primo because then side effects wouldn't be the same. With masteron, you're not getting water retention or aromatization (like with primo) and 30mg master on would give similar results as 100mg primo. And now you're not as likely to get test or we sold as primo because of the "roid tests" on the market (so you may get 10mg primo and 30mg masteron per cc, so at least the test will show there's primo in the bottle). Same goes with masteron. Youll likely get wins from because it doesn't aromatics and you'll get an similar visual result (both are dht derived), you may get a combo of wins from and anavar, or best case you'll get wins from and methyltrienolone. Anavar also you'll get wins from and maybe dbol in a dose low enough to not get much water mention. Compare this all to a supplement company selling whey isolate and concentrate labeled as Hydronwhey or proto-pro.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2017, 10:35:31 AM »
My first anabolic was 15 mgs. of CIBA D-Bol..........grew like a weed, and got as strong shit.
The best. I was benching 315 for 10 reps at 192 on 20 mgs.of Ciba D-Bol. Started it just before I started dieting for a show. I was a shit bencher and 315 felt like nothing. I did a single for 350 and a couple forced reps. Will never forget that feeling.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2017, 10:51:44 AM »
The best. I was benching 315 for 10 reps at 192 on 20 mgs.of Ciba D-Bol. Started it just before I started dieting for a show. I was a shit bencher and 315 felt like nothing. I did a single for 350 and a couple forced reps. Will never forget that feeling.

Did you keep any of the strength afterwards?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2017, 11:15:49 AM »

^^^ This is exactly what I was saying
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2017, 11:16:31 AM »

You had the totally unsolicited email too then...?
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2017, 11:47:13 AM »
Primo costs just over 4x what tren and masteron costs to produce, and 20-25x what test costs to produce.. Typical profit margins is about 25x for test and about 10x for tren/mast/var... So even at 5-6x profit, you're stillnlookinba $155-185/10cc 100mg/cc primo A or E..., most suppliers won't bother selling something they're making just 50% of the profit margin on even the more expensive & higher cost to produce drugs like tren,var,& masteron, and if they sold it at a comparable profit margin, say even 7/8x, you're looking at a bottle of primo costing $200+, more like $220-240. Most people wouldnt pay that for primo.

Only way id supply primo would be as a favor to a regular customer who was getting ready for a show or something., in addition to their regular order (same with halotestin and cheque drops),& even then it's cost about 110-120/bottle if they bought 10-15 bottles worth (say for 10-15 weeks at about a gram a week or more)... Suppliers seling it regular price at 100/bottle? Its either 50% of label claim, or more likely it's gonna be Masteron Diprop. Mostbsuppliers would sell test as primo because then side effects wouldn't be the same. With masteron, you're not getting water retention or aromatization (like with primo) and 30mg master on would give similar results as 100mg primo. And now you're not as likely to get test or we sold as primo because of the "roid tests" on the market (so you may get 10mg primo and 30mg masteron per cc, so at least the test will show there's primo in the bottle). Same goes with masteron. Youll likely get wins from because it doesn't aromatics and you'll get an similar visual result (both are dht derived), you may get a combo of wins from and anavar, or best case you'll get wins from and methyltrienolone. Anavar also you'll get wins from and maybe dbol in a dose low enough to not get much water mention. Compare this all to a supplement company selling whey isolate and concentrate labeled as Hydronwhey or proto-pro.

Would you call bullshit on those tests on anaboliclab? All except one were pretty much spot on.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2017, 11:48:16 AM »
You had the totally unsolicited email too then...?

? No

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2017, 02:01:55 PM »
Would you call bullshit on those tests on anaboliclab? All except one were pretty much spot on.

No clue. I dont pay much attention to what other labs are doing or selling. Just focus on my own stuff. Perhaps their connect or buying power is better than mine, but my connections are top notch and been with them for years.

Far as testing, not saying they or anyone else are doing this, but if i were shady and knew that someone was gonna test my stuff or if i was gonna supply modsnat a board to garner referals, id get them stuff from lot #s that were 100% spot on.

For instance if i were launching a new "brand" & wanted to generate a buzz, id do something like.
Lot 1-3 100-110% dosed
Lots 4-7 80%
Lots 8-12 60%
Lots 13-20 30%
Lots 21- the end sales burned to zero and rumors of bunk shit 5% just to "test pos" for active ingredient.

Then relaunch with another new brand/lab and repeat. Similar with what happened with kigs or balkan.

Or, just alternate between 3 months of 90% accurate and 20% accurate label claims just so when word got aroundbthat shit was spot on and customers start rolling in, switch up to weak shit. Keeping record of initial customers and keeping them with 100%.shit so they stay loyal and them backing the product. And soon as overwelming opinion that stuffnwas bunk, start putting out 100% legitnstuff to generate arguments and have overwelming maj opinion that thenstuff was good, and having 30% customers 100% backing the product with another 70% getting crap.

Just like the kigs gh15 scam.

Personally, im a long term guy. Id rather make 10k a month over 10yrs than 20k a month for 2yrs or whatever and having to relaunch and rebrand. That just sounds like a pain in the ass and you never develope solid businessn elationships because you never know when thenwheelanwill fall off and you need a favor. Ive got guys ive delt with for 5+ years, ex-ifbb guys who trust the stuff 100% & dont even care if product comes with no label.

Look at IP back in the day.. Shipping oils in ketchup bottles and stuff or instructions to chew a tab twice and hold between your gums n cheek. Nobody would trust a fly by night Co with that now, but they did then cuz hed been aroundnfor a long long time.. Since the says of MM2K and Gherkes and SBC. Or redi-cat with paper stuff. Now nobody would trust getting graph paper thinkingbthere was 5mg winstrol per square.

Its like trusting your money with bear-sterns vs. A bucket shop boiler room. Bucket shop will give an initial return of 40% but who knows for how long b4 all your $s gone, where with Bear (now defunct) or goldman, you gotb15% indefinitely.