Author Topic: Primobolan safest drug to start juicing ?  (Read 16987 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Primobolan safest drug to start juicing ?
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2017, 02:15:58 PM »
All pharma companies get their raws from the same places.. Glaxxo, phizer, merek, etc... As do raw suppliers. Theres always a supply chain.

Raw suppliers A and B get their stuff from the same guy/girl while supplier A may charge 10% more for product 123 and 5% less for priduct 456,& supplier B may charge 7% less for product 123 andn11% more for product 456. Gives the impression that certian suppliers have better connections than others for certian products, but theyreball the same. Onlyndifference may be that a supplier doesnt have as much operating capital or sales volume so their prices may be higher to make up for it.. And as customer bases increase, they may lower costs or they may just think "well, ppl are paying it so we'll keep prices the same.". You can make money2 ways in business... Like a mom n pop store with low volume, high margin or like costco with high volume, low margin. Sell 10 at $10 vs. 20 at $5, profits the same... And business, where its sams club vs costco or it's alpha pharma vs. Balkin, is usually done with a gentlemans agreement on pricing so that there s enough for everybody.

Its a big big market.. A big pie. I dont want the whole pie, or even 2 pieces, i just want a small piece... And that smallnpiece is plenty. If i want more? Ill just launch another ugl and do the same thing and get 2pieces thatbway. Same was some raw suppliers oe peptide companies are owned by the same people.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2017, 03:05:47 PM »
All pharma companies get their raws from the same places.. Glaxxo, phizer, merek, etc... As do raw suppliers. Theres always a supply chain.

I recall Llewellyn saying the steroid raws for UG labs are not coming from legitimate API suppliers
which the big pharmas use, they were made in UG labs unofficially since even China cracked down on steroids and GH (for example Jintropin) after
pressure from the US and WADA etc. What do you think?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2017, 08:01:14 AM »
Did you keep any of the strength afterwards?
I started dieting for a show right after. I didn't train as heavy, did more reps, and sets. Got great pumps and started losing fat quickly. Sure if I wasn't dieting, would have gotten bigger and stronger.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2017, 08:23:48 AM »
I started dieting for a show right after. I didn't train as heavy, did more reps, and sets. Got great pumps and started losing fat quickly. Sure if I wasn't dieting, would have gotten bigger and stronger.
These are the shots from that show.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2017, 10:29:06 AM »
I recall Llewellyn saying the steroid raws for UG labs are not coming from legitimate API suppliers
which the big pharmas use, they were made in UG labs unofficially since even China cracked down on steroids and GH (for example Jintropin) after
pressure from the US and WADA etc. What do you think?

I seriously doubt it. Takes a lot of raw ingredients to produce the amount of raw pharma drugs, not to mention the equipment. The equipment alone would require a huge Initial investment. I just don't see a small non legit lab being able to supply consiatant kilos upon kilos of all the different products. I think the Chinese crackdown was just a flaah in the pan and just for show.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2017, 03:08:43 PM »
Primo costs just over 4x what tren and masteron costs to produce, and 20-25x what test costs to produce.. Typical profit margins is about 25x for test and about 10x for tren/mast/var... So even at 5-6x profit, you're stillnlookinba $155-185/10cc 100mg/cc primo A or E..., most suppliers won't bother selling something they're making just 50% of the profit margin on even the more expensive & higher cost to produce drugs like tren,var,& masteron, and if they sold it at a comparable profit margin, say even 7/8x, you're looking at a bottle of primo costing $200+, more like $220-240. Most people wouldnt pay that for primo.

Only way id supply primo would be as a favor to a regular customer who was getting ready for a show or something., in addition to their regular order (same with halotestin and cheque drops),& even then it's cost about 110-120/bottle if they bought 10-15 bottles worth (say for 10-15 weeks at about a gram a week or more)... Suppliers seling it regular price at 100/bottle? Its either 50% of label claim, or more likely it's gonna be Masteron Diprop. Mostbsuppliers would sell test as primo because then side effects wouldn't be the same. With masteron, you're not getting water retention or aromatization (like with primo) and 30mg master on would give similar results as 100mg primo. And now you're not as likely to get test or we sold as primo because of the "roid tests" on the market (so you may get 10mg primo and 30mg masteron per cc, so at least the test will show there's primo in the bottle). Same goes with masteron. Youll likely get wins from because it doesn't aromatics and you'll get an similar visual result (both are dht derived), you may get a combo of wins from and anavar, or best case you'll get wins from and methyltrienolone. Anavar also you'll get wins from and maybe dbol in a dose low enough to not get much water mention. Compare this all to a supplement company selling whey isolate and concentrate labeled as Hydronwhey or proto-pro.

Pharmacom Primo = legit, but pricier.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2017, 06:26:34 AM »
I seriously doubt it. Takes a lot of raw ingredients to produce the amount of raw pharma drugs, not to mention the equipment. The equipment alone would require a huge Initial investment. I just don't see a small non legit lab being able to supply consiatant kilos upon kilos of all the different products. I think the Chinese crackdown was just a flaah in the pan and just for show.

Well you now have Chinese "UG" labs producing gh of uneven quality. They have the the equipment but you can't trust the generics coming from China now. From what I know peptides are much harder to produce than steroids. Legit labs like Jintropin (forgot the brand name) were forced to stop large scale exports for the black market so gh black market production is now underground.
I suspect steroid manufacturing is the same as there are no legit/legal buyers for the stuff. At the very least, if the manufacturers are legit labs, the production is off-the-record. But I'd bet the labs are illegal. I mean China is shutting down UG labs producing ketamine and all sorts of rec and designer drugs all the time... so why couldn't UG labs produce hormones too?

But I have no real personal insight so I don't really know. I just remembered Llewellyn saying the black market hormones do not come from large legit API producers. They were made by "chemical houses" as he worded it. I also know even the legal "pro-steroids" used in supplements were and are often the wrong compound or contaminated with other hormones. If the producer was a legit large pharmaceutical manufacturer they would always be 100% on spec pretty much.

Edit. Found a Llewellyn quote:

"Underground labs are illegal unlicensed operations. It is not possible for these labs to directly purchase bulk pharmaceutical quality steroids to package for the public. Very few, if any, have the resources to obtain true USP (99+% tested pure) materials. Fewer still would spend the money on these materials even if they could obtain them, as they are very expensive.

Instead, underground labs obtain their drugs (99%) from unlicensed Chinese brokers. The thing you need to understand about China is that it has a strong regulated drug market. The U.S. buys a lot of real drugs from China. HOWEVER - The steroids we are talking about are very very rarely produced at pharmaceutical facilities.

The VAST MAJORITY of bulk steroids coming from China are produced in chemical companies. Imagine if you will a company that makes pesticides, synthetic dyes, or other manufacturing-level chemicals, and one day said, "You know what, we can make steroids in here if we want". These chemical companies are not licensed to produce drugs, and do not have to comply with even the minimal of GMP guidelines. They are not inspected. Rarely do they have the capacity to produce very pure products. Still, they very often do produce drugs. In fact, it is estimated that HALF of all drugs sold in China come from this illegal chemical market. This number is significantly higher with anabolic steroids."

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2017, 02:15:57 PM »
I dunno... But where I get my stuff also produces a shitton of other stuff, not just anabolics, and all my stuff has tested as what its supposed to be. Never had a single problem with anything ever. If I did ever have an issue I'd switch suppliers. Everything has melted at proper temps with nothing melting or burning b4 or after the melt point, despite me using hot plates and i
IR thermometers.(had discussions with pat Arnold regarding this not being accurate and himbsuggestingbi pick up the appropriate stuff and sending me the links and pics of what it is and where to get it. But I haven't had a need for it yet.)if the stuff was dirty in any way is have had somebody get an infection by now for sure, after all these years and customers doing what must be thousands ofninjections (myself included).

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2017, 02:12:40 AM »
What is the REAL problem is most "sites" are only in USA or Europe, there is NOTHING inside CANADA!!! 
Nobody wants to get in trouble with the customs authorities, or attract the attention of the police but shit why not have inside shipping in CANADA??
What about us Canadian BB's???????

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2017, 03:16:01 PM »
For some reason this thread has me asking, whatever happened to that french canadian guy BLP?
"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2017, 03:58:50 PM »
For some reason this thread has me asking, whatever happened to that french canadian guy BLP?

He's working as a PT with posture correction techniques as a specialization.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2017, 10:14:40 PM »
What is the REAL problem is most "sites" are only in USA or Europe, there is NOTHING inside CANADA!!! 
Nobody wants to get in trouble with the customs authorities, or attract the attention of the police but shit why not have inside shipping in CANADA??
What about us Canadian BB's???????

That's because Canada treats anyone  from outside the country with even the smallest legal offense as a felon... So you can't enter Canada... Fuck that shithole!!!! Canada can suck my nuts!!!

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2017, 01:26:16 AM »
He's working as a PT with posture correction techniques as a specialization.

His fb post got weirder and weirder about those postural bro science stuff, i just unfollowed him
Hes a good guy but im afraid he has a few loose screws
I remember him trying to bulk on a keto diet or doing cardio with high rep deadlift lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2017, 02:55:09 AM »

His fb post got weirder and weirder about those postural bro science stuff, i just unfollowed him
I remember him trying to bulk on a keto diet or doing cardio with high rep deadlift lol

Started to remind me of meth ramblings.one Jeff McFarlands in 04/05 after he met Scott in Canoga park and had mike Morris stay with him when mike visited l.a.

Kinda ironic that antionne valiant has been in and out of rehab the past 1? 2 years?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2017, 03:31:26 AM »

Life seems like a giant lab to him, a place where you can run all kinds of tests with training, nutrition, chemistry, etc..
He's def a good guy, but also a nutty freethinker.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2017, 04:23:31 AM »
Life seems like a giant lab to him, a place where you can run all kinds of tests with training, nutrition, chemistry, etc..
He's def a good guy, but also a nutty freethinker.

theres a saying that goes something like tthis

to be a leader you must 1st turn your back on the crowd

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2017, 04:27:01 AM »

He's been weird for as long as I've seen him on the net. Posts were always rambling word salads. There's no science in the therapies he's doing. I have nothing against him but he is insane.

Remember this Lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2017, 06:11:42 AM »
theres a saying that goes something like tthis

to be a leader you must 1st turn your back on the crowd

Did it worked for you? No

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2017, 06:17:59 AM »
Did it worked for you? No

i don't do Iit to be a leader

i do it to be an individual and I've often been told that I'm one of a kind

check my sig

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2017, 06:32:06 AM »
I don't know how you guys inject something from the black market?  Back it the day they came right out of the pharmacy from legit pharmaceutical labs. It's ridiculous hearing guys say their illegal black market stuff is tested. Who is testing that crap? Most of this stuff is coming out of China. Could be mixed with the broom they used to clean the shop at the end of the day. A lot of these vials are straight testosterone with impurities making it different colors. No one is getting real anavar, dianabol, winstrol, equipose, Anadrol 50, Deca and all the rest. Remember back in the day guys would take one Anadrol 50. Insane guys would take 2 and it worked miracles. Now guys are popping 4 with a boat load of other stuff and the results are crap and bloat. They are just packaged to counterfeit. How hard is it for a Chinese factory to counterfeit a box and an insert paper work?  Something is going on with these drugs. Bodybuilders look like crap today.  

Train natural and f$%k this stupid activity called bodybuilding based on drug use.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2017, 06:34:03 AM »
i don't do Iit to be a leader

i do it to be an individual and I've often been told that I'm one of a kind

check my sig

Oh wow, you're so special

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2017, 06:57:05 AM »
Primo is ok, just stay away from creatine. That stuff will give roid rage.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2017, 11:48:41 AM »
I don't know how you guys inject something from the black market?  Back it the day they came right out of the pharmacy from legit pharmaceutical labs. It's ridiculous hearing guys say their illegal black market stuff is tested. Who is testing that crap? Most of this stuff is coming out of China. Could be mixed with the broom they used to clean the shop at the end of the day. A lot of these vials are straight testosterone with impurities making it different colors. No one is getting real anavar, dianabol, winstrol, equipose, Anadrol 50, Deca and all the rest. Remember back in the day guys would take one Anadrol 50. Insane guys would take 2 and it worked miracles. Now guys are popping 4 with a boat load of other stuff and the results are crap and bloat. They are just packaged to counterfeit. How hard is it for a Chinese factory to counterfeit a box and an insert paper work?  Something is going on with these drugs. Bodybuilders look like crap today.  

Train natural and f$%k this stupid activity called bodybuilding based on drug use.

Saying there's no real steroids being made is utter bullshit.
The guy I quoted, and who said he recommends NOT using black market drugs, nevertheless has tested tons of drugs himself, for active steroids and bacterial and moisture content, found a lot of accurately labeled drugs.
So there's a ton of steroids available. It's just that you don't have the assurances you get with Western prescription drugs and there might be contaminants. Look at the pros today, you think that's just test? Lol.

Please post pics of guys from back in the day on one anadrol a day. Then compare to Rami or Heath or Roelly. Most 80's guys are smaller than the "natural" fitness guys today. Look at Pumping Iron, those guys wouldn't even place in physique Olympia. Smooth as fuck with not much size either.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2017, 12:13:09 PM »
Saying there's no real steroids being made is utter bullshit.
The guy I quoted, and who said he recommends NOT using black market drugs, nevertheless has tested tons of drugs himself, for active steroids and bacterial and moisture content, found a lot of accurately labeled drugs.
So there's a ton of steroids available. It's just that you don't have the assurances you get with Western prescription drugs and there might be contaminants. Look at the pros today, you think that's just test? Lol.

Please post pics of guys from back in the day on one anadrol a day. Then compare to Rami or Heath or Roelly. Most 80's guys are smaller than the "natural" fitness guys today. Look at Pumping Iron, those guys wouldn't even place in physique Olympia. Smooth as fuck with not much size either.

the females nowadays got much better asses than even in the 90s

do you attribute that to drug usage/science?

I'd say it's more due to ass training emphasis and focus, as a lot of the ass goddesses appear to be completely natty

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2017, 06:20:03 PM »

Absolutely incorrect.

There is absolutely real anabolics available. Ive had clients/customers that include ex-ifbb pros who've been using stuff since the 80s and have lived in europe and yhe middle east where legit stuff is easily obtained and I'll take the pepsi-challenge any day... And usually my stuff doesnt have a fancy $.06 label with a $.02 hollogram and never with a $.04 box or $.09 flip-top (i use the same pre-sealed, pre-sterilized 10cc RLS vials that the compounding pharmacy down the road uses). The ONLY people who have issues with are the mexicans/pisas who buy Viagra/sildenafil for whatever reason. Must be because they're around people who scam people often so they assume everybody scams people. Just like tweaker/meth-addicts are always quick to accuse people they see on tv of being on meth while the thought never crosses the mind of normal people.

Companies stay in business because of word of mouth. The market will always weed out and eliminate the companies with underdosed, bunk, or dirty products. You'll learn that during the first week of 'intro to economics' at community college.

And btw, far as Anadrol is concerned, the recommended dose for an 80lb CHILD with anemia (i.e. ILL in POOR health & compromised immune system) is 300-450mg/day for a MINIMUM of 6-9months... And a 200lb adult bodybuilder (in GOOD health overall) freaks out at using 150-200mg for 6 weeks.

Ignorance, bro-science, & people just repeating shit they've read on the interwebs without experience or any effort to fact-check.