Author Topic: Trump Administration a failure so far.  (Read 42299 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Trump Administration a failure so far.
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2017, 05:53:23 PM »
Tu, if you can motivate a large percentage of our populous to get off their ass and work, I would get in line and state lets do this. I agree more insurance is needed. However, a lot of individuals feel that they have a free ride off the backs of others. This is not the case in Denmark, Ireland, etc. However, I hate to bring this up, but there is a paucity of certain ethnic minorities that are lacking in those countries. I am not a racist just a realist. However, in the end, in an ideal situation there would be healthcare for all.

I would like to believe that people would work because they want to, but you are correct, I can't guarantee that freeloaders for no reason wouldn't try to abuse the system.

I do have a fix for the welfare system if having babies for free money.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2017, 05:58:54 PM »
I would like to believe that people would work because they want to, but you are correct, I can't guarantee that freeloaders for no reason wouldn't try to abuse the system.

I do have a fix for the welfare system if having babies for free money.

Touche brother. I agree the theory is not bad, it is the implementation that disturbs me. Both you and TA are correct; healthcare for all would be a blessing. However, realize our country is not quite so homogenous and frankly altruistic as say the Danes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2017, 08:27:09 PM »
look at the internet bad ass over here everyone. Tough guy mental midget Joe the "Coach" (always notice the quotes) is super tough.

::)

Listen up moron. You don't get the privilege of calling me son. Your Neanderthal ass doesn't have the genetic capability of creating an offspring that has an IQ above 90. So don't get it twisted.

You won't answer the question because you can't. Because you know deep down it's a question that if you answer honestly it makes you look a fool. As usual.

Go back and read? No one goes back to read your dumb ass statements. Because you're a damn idiot.

"Coach" being a "Coach".

First thing, on a Friday at 6:30am "Coach's" time, and the "Coach" has to respond to me.  On getbig.

To what do I owe the honor of "Coach" taking time from his busy schedule to entertain moi?

Must be a slow day training all of those clients.

Don't you have some ropes to swing up and down?

Damn a complete ass raping of dumb ass Coach and his immunity to facts and reality. 

I can't understand why someone would post on a board where the majority of members agree that he is the dumbest person to sit in front of a key board.  I don't mean just stupid... because stupid takes effort and work.  Coach is just flat out dumb.  Stupid you can overcome with enough knowledge, but dumb is for life. 

Now watch he will try to continue his attempt to prove to all of us that reaching rock bottom of the IQ scale means nothing and he is actively looking for a basement.   He will come back with some lame ass reply of "libs this... libs that" or "you just don't get it", or the link to so dumb ass retort that he STILL doesn't know how to post the complete video to yet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2017, 08:54:15 PM »
Damn a complete ass raping of dumb ass Coach and his immunity to facts and reality.  

I can't understand why someone would post on a board where the majority of members agree that he is the dumbest person to sit in front of a key board.  I don't mean just stupid... because stupid takes effort and work.  Coach is just flat out dumb.  Stupid you can overcome with enough knowledge, but dumb is for life.  

Now watch he will try to continue his attempt to prove to all of us that reaching rock bottom of the IQ scale means nothing and he is actively looking for a basement.   He will come back with some lame ass reply of "libs this... libs that" or "you just don't get it", or the link to so dumb ass retort that he STILL doesn't know how to post the complete video to yet.

The only time we hear from you is when (like Killary) you're riding the coattails who thinks they're intellectually "witty" when in fact, and all though he argues well, is usually wrong. History proves this. It's obvious where he stands, way more on the left of his Libritarian stance.

Tu, don't flatter yourself boy. When I posted it wasn't "first thing", I'm up almost every morning at 4:30am. Keep thinking you're special...."son".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2017, 08:57:30 PM »

I can't understand why someone would post on a board where the majority of members agree that he is the dumbest person to sit in front of a key board.  I don't mean just stupid... because stupid takes effort and work.  Coach is just flat out dumb.  Stupid you can overcome with enough knowledge, but dumb is for life. 

Now watch he will try to continue his attempt to prove to all of us that reaching rock bottom of the IQ scale means nothing and he is actively looking for a basement.   He will come back with some lame ass reply of "libs this... libs that" or "you just don't get it", or the link to so dumb ass retort that he STILL doesn't know how to post the complete video to yet.

To post a youtube video:

Right click
Highlight URL
Copy URL
Go to getbig
Click on [ Invalid YouTube link ]
Insert URL between youtube parentheses
Remove "S" from HTTPS

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2017, 08:58:24 PM »
To post a youtube video:

Right click
Highlight URL
Copy URL
Go to getbig
Click on [ Invalid YouTube link ]
Insert URL between parentheses

And what's even funnier than this is a psychologist that gives advise to parents about their kids that's never been married OR has kids. "Science"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #231 on: May 19, 2017, 09:01:08 PM »
Why do you keep calling people "boy" and "son?"

Seriously, Coach, it wreaks of childish language. Do you think it gets under their skin?

I mean, TU can easily just call you "boy" or "son" in return. I am not too sure what that would accomplish.  ??? ??? ???

I don't get offended by it. It's clear with his long drawn out posts with insults he's thin skinned. You two should get a room.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2017, 09:02:24 PM »
I don't get offended by it. It's clear with his long drawn out posts with insults he's thin skinned. You two should get a room.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! CAN YOU READ?

Where did I say that you get offended? I asked you if you think THEY get OFFENDED (you get under THEIR SKIN).

Holy fucking shit.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #233 on: May 19, 2017, 09:10:40 PM »
OH MY FUCKING GOD!! CAN YOU READ?

Where did I say that you get offended? I asked you if you think THEY get OFFENDED (you get under THEIR SKIN).

Holy fucking shit.

"I mean, TU can easily just call you "boy" or "son" in return"

This doesn't offend me. Get it?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 19, 2017, 09:24:03 PM »
The only time we hear from you is when (like Killary) you're riding the coattails who thinks they're intellectually "witty" when in fact, and all though he argues well, is usually wrong. History proves this. It's obvious where he stands, way more on the left of his Libritarian stance.

Tu, don't flatter yourself boy. When I posted it wasn't "first thing", I'm up almost every morning at 4:30am. Keep thinking you're special...."son".

Dead Serious?

Are you dead serious again, "Coach".

Desperation from the "Coach" calling a 41 year old man "son" or "boy".

Proof positive of the lack of intelligence. Everyone sees you're owned. Just go run along to the little kids who look up to you for "training them".

Hahaha. "Coach".

Don't flatter myself, but you're "Dead Serious".

Hahahaha.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 19, 2017, 09:27:20 PM »

"I mean, TU can easily just call you "boy" or "son" in return"

This doesn't offend me. Get it?

They.

As in the other person. He's asking if you think you actually offend me.

The answer is obviously "No". I don't get offended by mentally challenged people.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #236 on: May 19, 2017, 10:26:11 PM »

They.

As in the other person. He's asking if you think you actually offend me.

The answer is obviously "No". I don't get offended by mentally challenged people.

Keep thinking you're a genius. I'm going bed.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #237 on: May 19, 2017, 10:36:18 PM »
See your logic breaks down. If a state as small as Vermont could not make it work, how could a Republic of 50 states come together in kumbaya to make it work. Countries where it appears to work are different in vast ways. Denmark for instance:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-01-20/why-danes-happily-pay-high-rates-of-taxes

Although their tax rate is higher, 90 percent plus pay into the system. They are a small country and fairly homogenous. Sorry to say but blacks and hispanics, who happen to be some of the poorest people in the union, are also the sickest.

I am a nephrologist who currently cares for 400 plus dialysis patients along with four other physicians. Approximately 30 percent of our patients are African American...their percent in the total population is 12 - 13% I believe. Of those, maybe 40% are Medicaid and the rest Medicare and a secondary insurance.

Once again, the single payer system could potentially be viable (although I don't particularly trust the government to do the right thing), but all of the populous has to contribute. In England, 10 percent of the wealthier individuals are so sick of the wait times and subpar care that they pay high rates for private insurance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/if-you-care-about-the-nhs-you-should-pay-for-private-healthcare-a7059156.html

Thus, although I believe as a physician to try to my best to treat all regardless of payment ability, it will be difficult to get a functional, well run single payer model in the USA. The better option would be as follows:

- Open up the free market regardless of state borders
- Do away with pre-existing conditions but realize that if you have certain disease processes you will probably pay more...sorry Charlie
- Tax the hell out of vice products and use the resources to fund Medicaid and Medicare. I love cabernet and will pay the tax if it helps the general cause
- Get rid of frivolous lawsuits
- Do away with a hospitals ability to determine cost of services based on insurance status or ability to pay; it should be set price across the board
- Encourage physicians to do the right thing and care for those less fortunate; if they cannot pay for whatever reason let physicians write off bad debt
- Tort reform with limits on lawsuits
- If a physician makes a blatant f-up, have a medical board decide if there was negligence and then waive said tort reform and go for the jugular

This is but a start. I think the US is too large a system for a one program suits all. I may be wrong, but I doubt insurance companies are going away anytime soon.

^^ this guy gets it.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: May 20, 2017, 12:03:01 AM »
Keep thinking you're a genius. I'm going bed.

Dead Serious.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 20, 2017, 12:05:57 AM »
No, he's not going to.  You'll probably be lucky to get something like "Killary". 
Fucking retards.

The only time we hear from you is when (like Killary)

:o :o

You're a soothsayer.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #240 on: May 20, 2017, 12:06:39 AM »

You're a soothsayer.

Kind of like playing cards with a loaded deck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 20, 2017, 01:38:21 AM »
I walked into a British NHS medical whats-it with a nasty red spot on my todger and I was seen to immediately.  Turned out it was a zit.  The physic entered into the spirit of the thing and even popped it for me.  
Total cost: My pride.

Who knew you get dick zits?

Who knew? What a crazy thought.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 20, 2017, 07:05:51 AM »
Coach reminding us once again he can't form a coherent thought on his own and instead regurgitates the same 3-4 replies in every sentence.

#alternateintelligence

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #243 on: May 20, 2017, 01:49:39 PM »
$110 Billion dollars Arms deal with  Saudi Arabia

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2017, 02:44:06 PM »
Coach reminding us once again he can't form a coherent thought on his own and instead regurgitates the same 3-4 replies in every sentence.

#alternateintelligence

I actually used Coach in a presentation I did in college several years ago. It was basically about the extreme polarization we've seen in American politics in recent years and how those on both the far right and far left will totally ignore facts and reason to support their positions and ideologies. I also spoke about the role of the internet in fueling this phenomenon. I displayed several of Coach's posts as an example of the right-wing side. I can't remember exactly what the posts were but I know they got some good laughs from the class.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2017, 04:33:08 PM »
I actually used Coach in a presentation I did in college several years ago. It was basically about the extreme polarization we've seen in American politics in recent years and how those on both the far right and far left will totally ignore facts and reason to support their positions and ideologies. I also spoke about the role of the internet in fueling this phenomenon. I displayed several of Coach's posts as an example of the right-wing side. I can't remember exactly what the posts were but I know they got some good laughs from the class.

Serious?  Or Dead Serious? 

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #246 on: May 20, 2017, 04:36:27 PM »

You're a soothsayer.

As an impartial observer of this conversation, I just want to say you're not particularly bright

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 20, 2017, 05:48:36 PM »
As an impartial observer of this conversation, I just want to say you're not particularly bright
I'll survive.

Thanks for your input.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2017, 06:08:46 PM »
And what's even funnier than this is a psychologist that gives advise to parents about their kids that's never been married OR has kids. "Science"
Being married and/or having 'kids' doesn't qualify one for anything, but marrying 3 times does prove one as mentally incompetent.