Author Topic: If you were rich...  (Read 8689 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: If you were rich...
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »
No ... no they're not. Not even remotely. They are EASILY the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

Please don't tell me you have children ?

This x 1000

I never wanted kids and thought my life was over when I found I was having one. Now I can't put into words how much I love them and how amazing they are, easily the best thing i ever could have

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2017, 01:16:24 PM »

I'm confused ... where in my post did I say that kids were miracles ? I'll wait.

No need to wait long.

I didn't say YOU said it.

I just said people say it... They do. People say that shit all of the time. The miracle of life... Kids are a miracle... all of that kind of stuff.

Also, let's be clear, you said they were the greatest thing to happen to YOU.

You aren't everyone.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2017, 01:21:38 PM »
If i was rich id support Dennis Wolfs comeback
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2017, 01:25:36 PM »
This x 1000

I never wanted kids and thought my life was over when I found I was having one. Now I can't put into words how much I love them and how amazing they are, easily the best thing i ever could have

Henda, have you ever showed your children competitive bodybuilding pictures of  Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO?

I showed my girlfriend pics of Vince Goodrum and her response was, "He doesn't look like he works out."  ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :'( :'(
X

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2017, 01:29:30 PM »
No need to wait long.

I didn't say YOU said it.

I just said people say it... They do. People say that shit all of the time. The miracle of life... Kids are a miracle... all of that kind of stuff.

Also, let's be clear, you said they were the greatest thing to happen to YOU.

You aren't everyone.

Miracle :

:  an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/miracle

You clearly view being a parent differently than I ( and a lot of other people ). And yes, I'm not everyone. What an astute observation ...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 01:31:52 PM »
Henda, have you ever showed your children competitive bodybuilding pictures of  Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO?

I showed my girlfriend pics of Vince Goodrum and her response was, "He doesn't look like he works out."  ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

Haha this is an absolutely brilliant idea, I've been struggling to get my son into a structured excercise routine and this may be the breakthrough I've been hoping for, surely when he lays eyes upon goodrums awesome action hero like body this will provide the massively positive jolt of motivation he needs??

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2017, 01:32:30 PM »
If i was rich id support Dennis Wolfs comeback

2x

Fnally some.sense in this thread.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2017, 01:34:27 PM »
Haha this is an absolutely brilliant idea, I've been struggling to get my son into a structured excercise routine and this may be the breakthrough I've been hoping for, surely when he lays eyes upon goodrums awesome action hero like body this will provide the massively positive jolt of motivation he needs??

You may also want to mention to your son that with hard work, he, too, can buy chicken breasts and a flat screen television when he reaches 40+ years old, just like Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO.

But your son will most likely never have that many credentials after his name, like Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO.
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2017, 01:39:54 PM »
You may also want to mention to your son that with hard work, he, too, can buy chicken breasts and a flat screen television when he reaches 40+ years old, just like Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO.

But your son will most likely never have that many credentials after his name, like Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO.

I think it's a big ask to have a son who achieves a mere one tenth of the success of vince goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO. Would you recommend I force him to live in goodrum like living conditions by making him sleep on the garage floor and eat out the bins to help ingrain in him vince's legandery unshakable burning desire for success?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2017, 01:49:37 PM »

Miracle :

:  an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/miracle

You clearly view being a parent differently than I ( and a lot of other people ). And yes, I'm not everyone. What an astute observation ...

So having kids is extremely outstanding or unusual?

Riiiiight.

Observational skills aside. Had there been more reading comprehension on your part there, and less defensiveness, we could have avoided this entire part of the conversation.

Having kids is the participation trophy equivalent for fucking.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2017, 01:51:42 PM »
I think it's a big ask to have a son who achieves a mere one tenth of the success of vince goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO. Would you recommend I force him to live in goodrum like living conditions by making him sleep on the garage floor and eat out the bins to help ingrain in him vince's legandery unshakable burning desire for success?

Yes, it's the only way.
X

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2017, 02:15:37 PM »
So having kids is extremely outstanding or unusual?

Riiiiight.

Observational skills aside. Had there been more reading comprehension on your part there, and less defensiveness, we could have avoided this entire part of the conversation.

Having kids is the participation trophy equivalent for fucking.

* sigh *

Your original post, whether you choose to believe it or not, was stupid. Just plain stupid. It had fuck all to do with my post, and only showed me that YOUR reading comprehension is shit. And the more and more I reply to you, the dumber and dumber I feel. In fact, I'm not even sure how to reply to this.

Simply put, not everyone can have children, Tu. In fact, I felt I was one of those people. But by the grace of God, I was able to. And as a baby, I came into this world physically dead, and by the grace of God, I'm here today. Miracles happen more often you might think.

And this is my last post on this topic. This back and forth shit is boring, dull, and destroying my brain cells.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2017, 02:20:16 PM »

* sigh *

Your original post, whether you choose to believe it or not, was stupid. Just plain stupid. It had fuck all to do with my post, and only showed me that YOUR reading comprehension is shit. And the more and more I reply to you, the dumber and dumber I feel. In fact, I'm not even sure how to reply to this.

Simply put, not everyone can have children, Tu. In fact, I felt I was one of those people. But by the grace of God, I was able to. And as a baby, I came into this world physically dead, and by the grace of God, I'm here today. Miracles happen more often you might think.

And this is my last post on this topic. This back and forth shit is boring, dull, and destroying my brain cells.

84% world wide man. 84%. 

No. Everyone can't have kids. Only the high percentage of 84.

The response to your post wasn't based on exactly what you said. It was a good place to jump on the topic of kids. Don't respond. It's fine.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2017, 02:21:07 PM »

* sigh *

Simply put, not everyone can have children, Tu. In fact, I felt I was one of those people. But by the grace of God, I was able to have children. And as a baby, I came into this world physically dead, and by the grace of God because of the medical doctors, I'm here today. Miracles happen more often you might think.

Fixed for accuracy.

Those do not qualify as miracles. Hope this helps.
X

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2017, 02:37:43 PM »
Fixed for accuracy.

Those do not qualify as miracles. Hope this helps.

....... now I remember why I quit coming to GetBig a year ago or so.

Thank you for fixing my post. Would hate for you to lose sleep over it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2017, 02:42:16 PM »
Henda, have you ever showed your children competitive bodybuilding pictures of  Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO?

I showed my girlfriend pics of Vince Goodrum and her response was, "He doesn't look like he works out."  ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

Bring your girlfriend over my house and I'll show her how to do squats properly
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »
If?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2017, 02:44:48 PM »
I`d buy a new as as mine is cracked and has a hole in it !

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2017, 02:44:57 PM »

Be careful, his girlfriend probably resembles a boyfriend. Or " she " could be just his left hand.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2017, 02:50:09 PM »
Be careful, his girlfriend probably resembles a boyfriend. Or " she " could be just his left hand.

That's what I'm counting on.... ;D

A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2017, 02:50:42 PM »

Vince, you're a funny dude!  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2017, 02:52:33 PM »

Wow, what a zinger.  ::) ::) ??? ??? :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :( :( :'( :'( :'(
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2017, 02:59:54 PM »

Vince this post was nasty, ungrateful and disrespectful, sf1900 has been positively supportive of all of your endevours both bodybuilding and business related. There are numerous posts he has made showing his admiration and support for you and this is how you repay him?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2017, 03:15:45 PM »
Vince this post was nasty, ungrateful and disrespectful, sf1900 has been positively supportive of all of your endevours both bodybuilding and business related. There are numerous posts he has made showing his admiration and support for you and this is how you repay him?

I agree. To this day, I have supported Vince and have rarely ever taken cheap shots at him. I gave him a few zingers today, but Vince gave it back.

I feel the relationship between Vince and I is stronger than this once incident.  ;D ;D
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2017, 04:40:44 PM »
Id buy the forum and ban the members who dont have at least 17 inch arms