Author Topic: Is it prejudice of me or mental illness of him...  (Read 1798 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Is it prejudice of me or mental illness of him...
« on: May 21, 2017, 07:50:51 AM »
I was reading an article yesterday about a married white couple who adopted two black children. Nothing earth shattering. But, they then adopted an embryo which was black kids that turned out to be triplets. While reading the article, the husband made mention of liking his dark skinned children next to his wife's white skin.

Ok, I understand not hating someone for how they look etc. but the people who do stuff like this, it seems the real reason they do it is to say "fuck you" to main stream America. That by questioning their decision, be you black or white, you are a racist. It seems to me, that if you're adopting, it should be a child of the same race, that you can't teach them how to be black/white/yellow if that's not where you come from. The line about the husband liking watching the dark skin against his wife made me instantly think of him as a cuck. Is this acceptable behavior, or just more evidence of some white peoples guilt and brainwashing?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Is it prejudice of me or mental illness of him...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 07:53:19 AM »
I was reading an article yesterday about a married white couple who adopted two black children. Nothing earth shattering. But, they then adopted an embryo which was black kids that turned out to be triplets. While reading the article, the husband made mention of liking his dark skinned children next to his wife's white skin.

Ok, I understand not hating someone for how they look etc. but the people who do stuff like this, it seems the real reason they do it is to say "fuck you" to main stream America. That by questioning their decision, be you black or white, you are a racist. It seems to me, that if you're adopting, it should be a child of the same race, that you can't teach them how to be black/white/yellow if that's not where you come from. The line about the husband liking watching the dark skin against his wife made me instantly think of him as a cuck. Is this acceptable behavior, or just more evidence of some white peoples guilt and brainwashing?

The dude is cuck.  Only a white liberals with a small dick would say something like that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 09:12:53 AM »
I'm going further.  I don't understand why anyone would adopt a child at all.  I cynically theorize they do it to feel good about themselves and doubt any genuine altruism on their part.

I know a woman who has a foster child.  ::)  She accepted it because, frankly, a maternal role provides the only emotional payoff she has ever known.  This is an awful thing to say but: While it may benefit the child she did it for her own feel-good benefit.  

I guess you could say everybody wins.  (Well, not me, but everyone else.)  Or you could say wtf is wrong with you that you'd promise decades to something that isn't even yours.  Failing to intervene isn't the same as abandoning a responsibility.  You just say nope.  

People raising other peoples children are just 18 shades of weird.  There's no accounting for them or the shit they say.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 09:20:54 AM »

People raising other peoples children are just 18 shades of weird.  There's no accounting for them or the shit they say.

If you pay taxes you are paying to raise other people's children.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 09:23:41 AM »
If you pay taxes you are paying to raise other people's children.

I'll pay those taxes just to keep the little turds out of my house.  That's sanity.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 09:37:52 AM »
I'm going further.  I don't understand why anyone would adopt a child at all.  I cynically theorize they do it to feel good about themselves and doubt any genuine altruism on their part.

I know a woman who has a foster child.  ::)  She accepted it because, frankly, a maternal role provides the only emotional payoff she has ever known.  This is an awful thing to say but: While it may benefit the child she did it for her own feel-good benefit.  

I guess you could say everybody wins.  (Well, not me, but everyone else.)  Or you could say wtf is wrong with you that you'd promise decades to something that isn't even yours.  Failing to intervene isn't the same as abandoning a responsibility.  You just say nope.  

I think it's okay for someone who can't have kids of their own, or has the means to raise a kid who has been abandoned in one form or another. I have kids and while I never gave it much thought,  because if I look at my wife after she's off the pill I got a kid coming, I have no real issue with adopting a kid. Just make sure it looks somewhat like you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 09:47:56 AM »
I think it's okay for someone who can't have kids of their own, or has the means to raise a kid who has been abandoned in one form or another. I have kids and while I never gave it much thought,  because if I look at my wife after she's off the pill I got a kid coming, I have no real issue with adopting a kid. Just make sure it looks somewhat like you.

Nah.  The hell with 'em.

I just don't buy the 'I want to do something nice' thing.  I get being nice.  I'll pull over to help someone who's broken down.  I do old ladies favors.  I'm nice.  But I'm not going to upend my whole life for someone.

People adopt for calculated, selfish reasons.  They're oddballs.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 10:06:35 AM »
Perhaps it's a little of both. Maybe you're a little prejudice and he's a little off his rocker.

There's nothing stoping it from being a joint effort.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 10:08:24 AM »

That couple is dead to me!

Would not talk to them if they were neighbours.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 10:10:07 AM »
Perhaps it's a little of both. Maybe you're a little prejudice and he's a little off his rocker.

There's nothing stoping it from being a joint effort.

Tu, the voice of reason.  :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2017, 10:12:37 AM »
Tell him they're mentally prejudiced and you have to run them over with a steamroller. The ancients(streetworkers of Neuschwabenland) used this method to decalcify the pineal gland of hippies.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2017, 10:14:30 AM »
Tu, the voice of reason.  :D

That's when you know something is fucked up.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2017, 10:15:23 AM »
Say your wife were barren and wanted to adopt so she had somewhere for all her maternalisms.  You'd at least make the case for the kid to be yours with another woman.

I have all the answers.  How I'm not happily married is a mystery.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 10:19:12 AM »

People adopt for calculated, selfish reasons.  They're oddballs.

That's a broad generalization  and it would be true for everyone in every situation. Being single, being in a relationship, having kids having, no kids, etc....

Couples adopt for many reasons, and of course it's "selfish" at its core, but it doesn't make it wrong or bad.

The dude you quoted is messed up though is undoubtedly adopting for his strange self satisfaction.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2017, 10:46:42 AM »
If there's some urchin benefiting from my hospitality he's going to sweep the chimneys for a stale onion and sleep in the broom cupboard.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 06:22:41 AM »
white adopts white. period. BUT the freakin media is pushing them to adopt neegrows. the blacks push them out and whites take care of them. because the men nowdays are so sissified . notice how none of these white guys are manley that adopt these niglets? or the cucks that want their wives to be bred by darky are feminine? no real man would allow that. but our government ( thru the media meaning jews) are pushing to take all the testosterone from the white man and control him so they can exterminate the white race.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 06:29:10 AM »
The couple are mentally ill.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 07:25:33 AM »
It's a simple question of glut and scarcity.  Someone here might be able to get you a white baby but it's an expensive proposition.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 09:04:26 AM »
It's a simple question of glut and scarcity.  Someone here might be able to get you a white baby but it's an expensive proposition.

Zing guy!  :D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 09:29:59 AM »
My wife and I do foster care and you see some weird people out there. There is a Facebook group (fostercare/adoption) for the area I live in (fairy informative as most of the people in the system are terrible) but some of the stuff that gets posted on there is ridiculous. A guy posted about how he was explaining to his two foster kids that they were biracial and they had no idea what he was talking about (young kids 3 or 4). Then he wanted people to give him ideas about books to read to show them their "culture".

That is absolute bogus to me. He is telling them what their "culture" is essentially. They didn't care one bit what they looked like and now people are teaching them that they should care and they are different, etc. Forcing a culture on them that they haven't experienced and are now supposed to make it a part of their lives.