Author Topic: Report: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Bets $5.9 Million on Heat Over Pacers in Game 7  (Read 7768 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
 :-X

This should go well...

Floyd Mayweather Jr. may have more invested in Monday night’s Heat-Pacers game than any of the players who will actually be on the court playing. That’s because Mayweather bet $5.9 million on the Heat to cover, according to Vegas Gambling Steam. The line was at -7 when Mayweather laid down the bet. So not only is the undefeated boxer looking for Miami to win, but he’s looking for them to win big. The Heat are returning home after dropping Game 6 in Indiana. Miami has lost two home games during the 2013 postseason. Of course, what’s $5.9 million to a boxer projected to earn $90 million in 2013? Well, still a ton of money.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/06/report-floyd-mayweather-jr-bets-5-9-million-on-heat-over-pacers-in-game-7-of-eastern-conference-finals/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
A fool and his money....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
My gut tells me that Indiana getting +7 in a game 7 is money in the bank. Only because Indiana has played great defense this entire series and Wade and Bosh have stunk it up.

But no way the NBA wants a Pacers/Spurs finals. Look for Lebron to be very aggresive and more selfish with scoring chances. He'll get every whistle driving to the basket.

The more I hate on Mayweather, the more he ends up winning and I end up respecting him more. The dude just knows how to win, inside and outside of the ring.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'm shocked the line is 7.   Pacers have been confident.  Heat are reeling.  I think the Heat will win, and it may be a rout, but i wouldn't just bet that much on a blowout.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
In the past he has won some big money, but of course we only hear about the victories and a few defeats.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
In the past he has won some big money, but of course we only hear about the victories and a few defeats.

he rarely talks about the bet BEFORE.   Interesting to hear him coming out before the game. 

i'm listening to espn radio... EVERYONE saying they want miami to win.  Tim donaghey on now.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
He had a money line bet, but there's no verification on the amount. The wiseguys are saying it's tough to get more than about $3 million down on any single play legitimately.

Either way, go Pacers.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Safest bet he's ever made.

Rudee

• Getbig V
A fool and his money....

Are soon partying?   ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I can't wait for this game to start 8) About time there's an exciting scenario.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Actually Floyd never put down that money.....he's likely working for the bookies.  By announcing that he's put down 5.9 million, other people are going to try to "Keep up with the Jones" and put down the same amount of money.....as a result, those bookies can bring in 100's of millions

Its a pretty smart way of doing business....unless Floyd has really taken too many blows to the head
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Actually Floyd never put down that money.....he's likely working for the bookies.  By announcing that he's put down 5.9 million, other people are going to try to "Keep up with the Jones" and put down the same amount of money.....as a result, those bookies can bring in 100's of millions

Its a pretty smart way of doing business....unless Floyd has really taken too many blows to the head

Not a bad take. Marketing is part of that business, too.

A lot of really smart gamblers like the +7, though..

But, there was no movement on the lines today, so the real players and experts are calling bullshit on the story.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If you realize that he's in the circles and knows and has access to info the masses don't, and we know the Nba is rigged, then a person who is keen will realize Floyd wouldn't bet that money on the heat if he didn't already know they were going to win, many of you and dismiss the elite circles and illuminati circles, but after this you should become more aware if you aren't awake yet

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
Wish I had "$$$" like that to bet

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Looks like a good bet so far

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wish I had "$$$" like that to bet
Same here.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Beetle bet on the Pacers. A boxing trainer he is now as well.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
That's F-ing cool!  :)
a

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Or maybe not? &guy.com/show/n_1rkkv46

in 12-15 years, fmw is in mike tyson's boots and broke.  manny will be broke and back in the slums, since arum is pocketing his money, and he is having trouble covering his expenses now.  allen iverson just went broke.

why can't these guys live moderate lives and enjoy their wealth well into their 70s and 80s.

barry bonds is a fugal fuck. reggie miller is a momma's boy.  that' why she kept his riches from his wife.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
So was it for real? Dude definitely covered the spread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I be the Heat right before opening tipoff were all like, "let's not let Floyd Mayweather down!"