Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181646 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #325 on: May 31, 2011, 08:19:04 AM »
And one more thing regarding this size/mass thing. Yeah I know that I'm a bit delusional, but I'm not completely off of my rocker, at least not yet anyways lol

So it basically comes down to something like this. I know that I will never be a "Big guy" coz I basically have bird joints, my wrists measure 6.25 inches for fucks sake! So it's litterally impossible for a slight framed fella like me to be a "Big guy" it just ain't gonna happen, especially since I will stay and remain a lifetime natural.

And another thing is that I'm thinking about getting back into doing bench press comps, and if I do that I want to stay within the lighter weight classes ie. 148's and 165's

I can make the 148's weighing up to 160, as I am able to drop 12 pounds in under 24 hours. Remember, I was taught by one of the kings of the bench, Mr. JM Blakely, and through him and his knowledge I know some tricks of the trade regarding making weight

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #326 on: May 31, 2011, 08:36:02 AM »
Remember, I have clearly defined goals,and bigger legs don't fit into that equation, so therefore there is no need to train them.

Here's a clue for ya, I was a pretty damn good athlete in ma younger days ie. I ran 800 meters in under 2 min, 1:56 to be exact. And I also played plenty of basketball up until the age of 21 when I fucked my knee up REAL BAD and had to have 2 major surgeries on it. It never recovered fully, and therefore my lower left quad and calf are nearly an inch smaller on this knee than on the good knee.

Anyways, this previous athletic backround of mine left me with decent legs, and I'm just fine with the way that they are looking.

Not saying they have to be huge but in step with your upper body.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #327 on: May 31, 2011, 08:56:08 AM »

Not saying they have to be huge but in step with your upper body.

Allright, fair enough. Currently they measure in at 22 inches, which ain't so bad when you take into account my 15 inch arms.

I think a good arm-to-leg ratio is 1.5, meaning the leg should measure 1.5 what the arm measures. For example, a 16 inch arm would equate to a 24 inch leg ie. 16x1.5=24

And with my 15 inch arms, 22 inch thighs are near spot on. 15x1.5=22.5

w8m8

« Reply #328 on: May 31, 2011, 08:56:43 AM »
So do y'all come here for approval and to get "others" to like you?

lolololololololersssssss ssssssssssssssssssss ... you have no clue about how little that matters to me .. but I can see you need that .. I'm here for the few people left that keep the place interesting and fun .. you don't do either one

I really don't think you know what a very lean and conditoned physique looks like. Many peeps talk about numbers, like 165 pounds is aneroxic.

get real ... Xerses is a fine speciman of lean and fit .. you look malnourished and weak .. sorry

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #329 on: May 31, 2011, 09:41:48 AM »

you look malnourished and weak .. sorry

Of course I do, coz that's EXACTLY what happened to me due to my near starvation diet of 500-700 cals on a near daily basis, but I did that just to get lean enough sub-10, and then I took it down even further to 8-9%. Now I'm on a gaining phase, and I'm filling out rather nicely 8) Also, my bodyfat is staying low, as my stratus anterior is clearly visible through my skin, which is a STRONG INDICATION that my bodyfat is still within the 8-9% range even though I've gained over 7 pounds since starting my gaining phase (which I started less than 2 weeks ago) ;D Also, my waist is still at 30 inches, another clear indicator that my bodyfat hasn't increased with this 7 pound plus gain.

What I can say is just wait til I finish this project, which will happen either by late July or late August, as at that time I will post up a comparative back double bi, and then you will see what a huge difference small numbers can make ;D For example I was 154 @ 9-10 in my last back double bi pic posted here, and lets' say that I end up only being 160 @ 6-7, instead of 165. Well then it will still be demonstrated what a huge difference small number manipulations can make. ie. 154 @ 10% vs. 160 @ 7%

w8m8

« Reply #330 on: May 31, 2011, 09:55:03 AM »
Of course I do, coz that's EXACTLY what happened to me due to my near starvation diet of 500-700 cals on a near daily basis, but I did that just to get lean enough sub-10, and then I took it down even further to 8-9%. Now I'm on a gaining phase, and I'm filling out rather nicely 8) Also, my bodyfat is staying low, as my stratus anterior is clearly visible through my skin, which is a STRONG INDICATION that my bodyfat is still within the 8-9% range even though I've gained over 7 pounds since starting my gaining phase (which I started less than 2 weeks ago) ;D Also, my waist is still at 30 inches, another clear indicator that my bodyfat hasn't increased with this 7 pound plus gain.

What I can say is just wait til I finish this project, which will happen either by late July or late August, as at that time I will post up a comparative back double bi, and then you will see what a huge difference small numbers can make ;D For example I was 154 @ 9-10 in my last back double bi pic posted here, and lets' say that I end up only being 160 @ 6-7, instead of 165. Well then it will still be demonstrated what a huge difference small number manipulations can make. ie. 154 @ 10% vs. 160 @ 7%

Have you ever tried posting at BBPro .. Matt would love you  :D

You do go on a lot and say basically the same thing over and over

I'll see what you bring when your time comes .. even if it's September or October when you finish this "project"..  make sure the pictures don't have complimentary shadows or have you sticking out your stomach <- both of which you have done already

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #331 on: May 31, 2011, 10:56:45 AM »
Allright, so here's a pic of me when I was near peak, with my legs in full view. This pic was taken about 3 or 4 months before my other peak pics. In this pic I'm weighing 158. As I said brutal left quad and calf :-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #332 on: May 31, 2011, 11:29:05 AM »
Allright, so here's a pic of me when I was near peak, with my legs in full view. This pic was taken about 3 or 4 months before my other peak pics. In this pic I'm weighing 158. As I said brutal left quad and calf :-X
Thighs not too bad compared to upper body. Need to add some calf raises.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #333 on: May 31, 2011, 11:50:22 AM »
That pic just proves my point....you are delusional ...which is also something your hero GH15 said about you. You're a skinny guy. Nothing more, and that's you at your " peak".....nothing impressive at all....not one single bodypart you can say "you have good xxxx". You're just thin....big fucking deal.

And yes ....pretty obvious the VAST majority here thinks you are an utter moron....with the imbecilic "sub 8......progressive overload....sub 8.....progressive overload" idiot loop. And now the videos attached to every post that no one listens to. Its obvious you know you are regarded as an asshole around here, even though that wasn't your original intent....so now you are resigned to playing the role.

PS.....you think you are going to put an INCH AND A HALF of pure muscle on your arms in the next month or so ???

LOLOLOL...you see this is WHY everyone thinks you're an imbecile....you know it's not going to happen, we know it's not going to happen. But you will post your non-stop idiocy for the next 6 weeks and then  say..."Yeah, LOL...mah arms aren't where i thought dat dey wud be....but you will see in November".... ::) ::)

W8M8 nailed it....another Fatpanda with constantly moving the goalposts. You seem to forget your original "3 phase project" failed horribly and yet you still haven't shut the fuck up

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #334 on: May 31, 2011, 12:48:10 PM »
That pic just proves my point....you are delusional ...which is also something your hero GH15 said about you. You're a skinny guy. Nothing more, and that's you at your " peak".....nothing impressive at all....not one single bodypart you can say "you have good xxxx". You're just thin....big fucking deal.

And yes ....pretty obvious the VAST majority here thinks you are an utter moron....with the imbecilic "sub 8......progressive overload....sub 8.....progressive overload" idiot loop. And now the videos attached to every post that no one listens to. Its obvious you know you are regarded as an asshole around here, even though that wasn't your original intent....so now you are resigned to playing the role.

PS.....you think you are going to put an INCH AND A HALF of pure muscle on your arms in the next month or so ???

LOLOLOL...you see this is WHY everyone thinks you're an imbecile....you know it's not going to happen, we know it's not going to happen. But you will post your non-stop idiocy for the next 6 weeks and then  say..."Yeah, LOL...mah arms aren't where i thought dat dey wud be....but you will see in November".... ::) ::)

W8M8 nailed it....another Fatpanda with constantly moving the goalposts. You seem to forget your original "3 phase project" failed horribly and yet you still haven't shut the fuck up

Keep it up.....he's running out of body parts to measure...

w8m8

« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2011, 01:01:19 PM »

Is one leg bigger because you rode skateboards a lot ?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #336 on: May 31, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »
Is one leg bigger because you rode skateboards a lot ?

He posted he had two surgeries on his left knee.

w8m8

« Reply #337 on: May 31, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »

He posted he had two surgeries on his left knee.

oh ... mybad .. I missed that .. I got too involved deciphering all the facts of this in depth "project' .. so he had surgeries on both arms and chest too ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #338 on: May 31, 2011, 01:12:23 PM »

Once again there you go with your EVERYBODY/NOBODY horseshit ::) Remember asslick the world doesn't revolve around you and just because YOU think or feel a certain way doesn't mean that everyone else thinks or feels the same way that you do dumbass.

And yes, I firmly believe that I can take my arms from 14.75 to 16 inches by the end of August, maybe even by the end of July, ya lying sack of shit :D Natural ma ass!

And don't you dare lump me in with fatpanda, and try to hang that sign on me cos even though I didn't achieve my goals as quickly as I said I would I have still made visable progress (unlike fatpanda who made ZERO progress). And if someone wants to refute or deny that then thay are either morons, or they have some kind of "fucked-up emotional invovlement/investment" in this thing like you do.

And this Project hasn't failed horribly shithead, as it is crystal clear than I have shed a decent amount of bodyfat, going from a starting point of 15-16% to 8-9%

So stop patting yourself on the back with your EVERYBODY/NOBODY bullshit, coz I ain't buying it fuckface

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #339 on: May 31, 2011, 01:29:44 PM »
oh ... mybad .. I missed that .. I got too involved deciphering all the facts of this in depth "project' .. so he had surgeries on both arms and chest too ?

Haha...very nice ;D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #340 on: May 31, 2011, 01:37:40 PM »
I really don't think you know what a very lean and conditoned physique looks like. Many peeps talk about numbers, like 165 pounds is aneroxic. Well, let me tell ya something...

There is a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERNCE btw 165 @ 12% and 165 @ 7% HUUUUUUGGGGEEEE DIFFERENCE

P.S. gh15 is in complete agreement with me on this point, as he has pointed it out many times in the past ie. Frank Zane @ 185 mops the floors with 220 pound bobybuilders

No offense DJ...You won't be hitting 165 @ 7% anytime soon...At least if you don't change your training and eating methods..Hope this helps..

This week:

Phase 3. I will attempt to lose 5 LBS of body-fat, while adding 2.5 inches to my arms...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: May 31, 2011, 01:38:11 PM »
Once again there you go with your EVERYBODY/NOBODY horseshit ::) Remember asslick the world doesn't revolve around you and just because YOU think or feel a certain way doesn't mean that everyone else thinks or feels the same way that you do dumbass.

And yes, I firmly believe that I can take my arms from 14.75 to 16 inches by the end of August, maybe even by the end of July, ya lying sack of shit :D Natural ma ass!

And don't you dare lump me in with fatpanda, and try to hang that sign on me cos even though I didn't achieve my goals as quickly as I said I would I have still made visable progress (unlike fatpanda who made ZERO progress). And if someone wants to refute or deny that then thay are either morons, or they have some kind of "fucked-up emotional invovlement/investment" in this thing like you do.

And this Project hasn't failed horribly shithead, as it is crystal clear than I have shed a decent amount of bodyfat, going from a starting point of 15-16% to 8-9%

So stop patting yourself on the back with your EVERYBODY/NOBODY bullshit, coz I ain't buying it fuckface

Who gves a fuck what you're "buying"....YOU are the asshole in question  :D :D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: May 31, 2011, 01:39:51 PM »
No offense DJ...You won't be hitting 165 @ 7% anytime soon...At least if you don't change your training and eating methods..Hope this helps..

This week:

Phase 3. I will attempt to lose 5 LBS of body-fat, while adding 2.5 inches to my arms...

Gee....looks like "EVERYBODY" posting thinks you are full of shit   ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: May 31, 2011, 01:45:39 PM »

Haha...very nice ;D

Watch it guys....he "ran track" in high School  :o

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: May 31, 2011, 01:52:38 PM »

LOLOLOL...you see this is WHY everyone thinks you're an imbecile....you know it's not going to happen, we know it's not going to happen. But you will post your non-stop idiocy for the next 6 weeks and then  say..."Yeah, LOL...mah arms aren't where i thought dat dey wud be....but you will see in November".... ::) ::)

Im co-signing this... :D

I would like to See DJ fulfill his body building goals OTOH.However., he doesn't adhere to tried and true bodybuilding principles..He also believes in spot reduction etc, which speaks volumes.

Dj also looked like Jesus while at his peak..

Also Dj must have started taking Animal pak & increased his protein consumption to at least 50 grams a day...He's super angry these days..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: May 31, 2011, 02:09:42 PM »
Im co-signing this... :D

I would like to See DJ fulfill his body building goals OTOH.However., he doesn't adhere to tried and true bodybuilding principles..He also believes in spot reduction etc, which speaks volumes.

Dj also looked like Jesus while at his peak..

Also Dj must have started taking Animal pak & increased his protein consumption to at least 50 grams a day...He's super angry these days..

Yep.....I took him right out of his game with a standard owning protocol, nothing exotic..... he's a weak minded imbecile  8)

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: May 31, 2011, 03:17:47 PM »
Yep.....I took him right out of his game with a standard owning protocol, nothing exotic..... he's a weak minded imbecile  8)

Good tactical owning.. he won't recover

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #347 on: May 31, 2011, 06:20:42 PM »

Holy shit, Screech posts on getbig!!!!!!!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: May 31, 2011, 06:36:13 PM »
Holy shit, Screech posts on getbig!!!!!!!!! :D

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

he certainly is a puny turd  :D

chaos

• Getbig V