Author Topic: Building A Beast: Meta-physical's OFFICIAL progress diary.  (Read 17714 times)

Meta-physical

Building A Beast: Meta-physical's OFFICIAL progress diary.
« on: February 16, 2017, 10:36:39 AM »
I've recently been inundated with private messages asking me to elaborate on what it takes to truly achieve greatness in the sport of bodybuilding. Answering them hasn't been easy and I had previously vowed to hang up the thong for good, but my passion has been reignited so I've made the decision to get back in the saddle for one last time and document my entire journey here. It will be an in-depth, warts-and-all account of what it takes to compete as a professional bodybuilder, and I'd greatly appreciate it if the mods would make this a sticky.

I'll be covering everything from diet, training schedule, to drug use, and will update regularly with progress pics. I haven't a camera just now but I'll be sure to include many detailed drawings which will be just as good. So, without further ado, let's begin!

Today was back day:

3 x 20 pull-ups (wide grip)
5 x 12 lat pull-down
5 x 12 seated cable rows
5 x 12 one-arm dumbbell rows
5 x 12 standing T-bar row
5 x 12 decline bench dumbbell pull-overs
finish off with three sets of good-mornings to failure.

Diet will be the same for the entire duration:

Pre-breakfast (3:00am): Mutant Mass shake + multivitamins
Breakfast: 15 egg whites, two bowls of oatmeal flavored with peanut butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Brunch: Chicken breast (x2), white rice, broccoli
Lunch: Chicken breast (x2), white rice, broccoli
Mid-afternoon: Creatine, All Day You May, handful of almonds
Post-workout: Mutant Mass shake
Dinner: Chicken breast (x2), white rice, broccoli
Evening meal: Smoked Salmon, cottage cheese, bagel

As you will see from my pics, my bodyfat is still quite high but it will gradually start coming down when I introduce the DNP:

Simple Simon

Re: Building A Beast: Meta-physical's OFFICIAL progress diary.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 12:26:46 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meta-physical

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 03:32:46 AM »
Chest day today; I decided to mix things up a bit to keep things interesting, though.

Started off with 10 sets of 225lbs to failure each set. Then:

Tspine lats on rumble roller

Triceps on barbell

PVC shoulder stretches

T bench dumbell press

Banded hammer strength incline press

Knuckle push-ups on 2 foam rollers

Reverse plank walkouts off bench

Ab wheel rollouts.

Also decided to try a new pre-workout: Muscletech nano Vapor x5. Can't say that I am impressed. I tried the Ice-Pop flavor and it tasted like shit. No extra focus, no pump, and felt like I crashed hard after. Won't be using it again.

Chest looked really good after the workout, though. Veins are starting to pop and body fat is dropping by the day.

Meta-physical

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 12:57:47 PM »
Still feeling hungry so I've decided to add an extra meal: 50 pieces of sushi before bed. Trained legs today:

Barbell Squats: 12 sets with 315lbs, ATG

Lying machine leg curl

Single dumbell RDL-both feet on ground, dumbell on 1 side

T spine and lats on pvc

Single leg kettbell swaps for ankle stability

Single leg stand in bosu ball for ankle stability

Banded Kettlebell rows in static lunge position

Pistol squats

Wall sits.

Starting to notice a bit of acne breaking out, which is worrying. Currently on 4 grams of test, 2 grams deca, and 150mg Dbol. Will try some Accutane and hopefully get some pics up next week.

Meta-physical

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 01:45:01 AM »
Bad news: I had to come off the gear as the acne was getting out of control, and now my body has suffered terrible side effects. I've kept my diet the same but changed up my workout routine. Today I did:

Tspine and lats on rumble roller

PVC shoulder stretches

Seated cable rows

1 arm dumbell rows

Low single arm cable rows

Stiff arm lat pushdowns

Pullovers

Standing calf machine

Hallow rocks

Hanging knee raise

Headstands

Pistol squats on balance ball

It was still a brutal workout but I'm going to have to wait for this acne to clear up before hopping on the juice again and getting my A+ physique back.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 01:46:04 AM »
1)I thought you said you were HarleyBreite - you even had a go at typing like him
2)You do pistol squats on a medicine ball ? Really?
3)You regressed physically in less than a month?

Meta-physical

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 02:37:21 AM »
1)I thought you said you were HarleyBreite - you even had a go at typing like him
2)You do pistol squats on a medicine ball ? Really?
3)You regressed physically in less than a month?

Dear MorganSA,

1. I am Harley and you can ring my office and ask me to verify it if you doubt me.
2. Yes, This is a fantastic exercise to develop balance and core strength. How about you give them a go yourself? Don't decry it until you try it!
3. Yes, my body has not handled the large doses well at all, and I've had to stop everything abruptly without tapering off. The pictures do not lie. I made a mistake by keeping my calories high and not running a PCT, but I am already making adjustments and seeing changes by the day.

4. Please keep in mind that this is a positive board, so any supercilious quips, derogatory remarks, or outbursts of condescending mockery will be reported to one of the moderators immediately. I hope we can all get along here, and I welcome your positive comments.

Harley

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 04:16:42 AM »
gimmickry abound in this thread

Meta-physical

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 09:54:33 AM »
gimmickry abound in this thread

Dear Be There,

I hope you're not suggesting that I am involved in any of this 'gimmickry' tomfoolery? I haven't forgotten that you were the ringleader of a nefarious and sadistic bullying ring that ran me off the board last time. I was on medication for a month after the torment you subjected me to and I've sent a private message to the moderator Navy_Mike to keep a close eye on things in here. However, I'm willing to extend an olive branch to you as a brother in iron, and ask that we start afresh to forge a more amicable relationship? I've noticed that you have the appetite of a sparrow and I feel that I may be able to offer you some advice for your upcoming show, if you would like it?

Harley

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 10:41:34 AM »
Dear Be There,

I hope you're not suggesting that I am involved in any of this 'gimmickry' tomfoolery? I haven't forgotten that you were the ringleader of a nefarious and sadistic bullying ring that ran me off the board last time. I was on medication for a month after the torment you subjected me to and I've sent a private message to the moderator Navy_Mike to keep a close eye on things in here. However, I'm willing to extend an olive branch to you as a brother in iron, and ask that we start afresh to forge a more amicable relationship? I've noticed that you have the appetite of a sparrow and I feel that I may be able to offer you some advice for your upcoming show, if you would like it?

Harley
;D

Meta-physical

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 07:05:14 AM »
Well, I am sorry to have to tell all of my fans that I am no longer interested in playing the size game. I haven't rebounded too well from this latest catastrophe and it has started to have a profound effect on how I view life. I've been struggling to get the size back on and the body fat is no longer melting away like it used to. So - and I've thought long and hard about this - I'm switching my focus now to aesthetics. I've recently discovered this rather charismatic fellow named 'Zyzz', and I must say, I'm rather fond of his outgoing personality and sculpted physique, so I'm going to put all my efforts into becoming a 'SickKunt' just like him. You're never too old to try something new, right? Wish me luck, iron-brothers. We are all going to make it!

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 07:56:56 AM »
This is great  :D

Meta-physical

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 04:51:57 PM »
Dear Bozo,

Thank you. It is a pleasure to welcome you to my thread. You will find that dialogue is conducted in a much more decorous manner here than on the 'gossip' board, as our resident war hero Navy_Mike oversees proceedings and ensures that any notion of gimmickry is expeditiously obliterated by his iron hand in a velvet glove, so please feel free to chime in with any suggestions that might help me to achieve my goal of becoming an aesthetic muscle-hunk.

Henda

• Getbig V

Meta-physical

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 04:43:54 PM »
x2
Awesome
Pleasure to have you here, Henda. As you can tell from my blue stars, I have a wealth of knowledge that I just wish to pass on to the Getbig family. Welcome aboard!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 11:38:38 AM »
Pleasure to have you here, Henda. As you can tell from my blue stars, I have a wealth of knowledge that I just wish to pass on to the Getbig family. Welcome aboard!
Thank you for the warm welcome, my only complaint is that this thread isn't stickied right above be there's poor mans imitation of this excellent thread, mods need to correct this massive oversight immediatley

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 05:32:55 AM »
agreed... ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 05:40:46 AM »
Great thread. Great. The drawings are something else also. Keep this bosta coming friend.

Meta-physical

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 12:02:35 PM »
Thank you, gentlemen. I had a quick browse through 'Be There's' thread and I gave a shriek of incredulity and horror upon discovering what he eats day-to-day. They were served more nutritious meals than that at Buchenwald. Nonetheless, he is a fellow holder of the coveted blue stars, so I will postpone final judgement until after having tried his diet for myself. For the next three to four weeks I intend to eat the meals that Be There has been subjecting himself to, and I will post progress pics to document my journey. It starts now. Chest day:

FLAT BENCH
Warm-up with an empty bar
12 sets to failure with 220lbs
5 sets of 12 with 350lbs
2 sets of 5 with 500lbs

DUMBBELL BENCH PRESS
5 sets to failure (medium weight)

SMITH-MACHINE INCLINE BENCH PRESS
5 sets of 12 (light weight for the pump)

PEC-DECK FLY
3 sets of 12 reps (full stack)

INCLINE DUMBBELL PULL-OVER
3 sets of 12 reps

PUSH-UPS
to failure

MEALS:
Kit Kat
Tin of tuna and noodles
Piece of toast
Jelly beans

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 12:07:29 PM »
Thank you, gentlemen. I had a quick browse through 'Be There's' thread and I gave a shriek of incredulity and horror upon discovering what he eats day-to-day. They were served more nutritious meals than that at Buchenwald. Nonetheless, he is a fellow holder of the coveted blue stars, so I will postpone final judgement until after having tried his diet for myself. For the next three to four weeks I intend to eat the meals that Be There has been subjecting himself to, and I will post progress pics to document my journey. It starts now. Chest day:

FLAT BENCH
Warm-up with an empty bar
12 sets to failure with 220lbs
5 sets of 12 with 350lbs
2 sets of 5 with 500lbs

DUMBBELL BENCH PRESS
5 sets to failure (medium weight)

SMITH-MACHINE INCLINE BENCH PRESS
5 sets of 12 (light weight for the pump)

PEC-DECK FLY
3 sets of 12 reps (full stack)

INCLINE DUMBBELL PULL-OVER
3 sets of 12 reps

PUSH-UPS
to failure

MEALS:
Kit Kat
Tin of tuna and noodles
Piece of toast
Jelly beans

brilliant... ;D

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2017, 06:52:14 AM »
 ;D

Great thread! Thanks, Meta-Physical!

You'll be pleased to know that I've incorporated your chest routine to great results! (especially by introducing incline dumbbell pullovers -- though I set the bench to an 82 degree angle). I've also been slowly adopting Be There's diet into my daily regimen, especially through convincing a neighborly lass to act my "Mrs." so that we may share an occasional Yorkshire pudding with a savory Langhorn mince in beef drippings, confit potatoes, and bowl of mushy peas (what insane pumps I’ve had!). Moreover, in lieu of my own dogs, I've knocked on my neighbors' doors asking them if they have any hounds they'd like me to walk (post-workout, of course, after the infusion of 1/2 banana). Thanks, Be There!

Gentlemen, in a little over two weeks, your sage wisdom and generous natures have led to dramatic improvements in my physique, and I've been told that I look simply cartoonish (I've captured this transformation in successive personal pics. See for yourselves.). Any more tips on how to improve the texture and shading of my physique would be appreciated -- you know, on how to really etch in more detail?

To:

Thanks, guys!

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2017, 10:36:07 AM »
;D

You'll be pleased to know that I've incorporated your chest routine to great results! (especially by introducing incline dumbbell pullovers -- though I set the bench to an 82 degree angle). I've also been slowly adopting Be There's diet into my daily regimen, especially through convincing a neighborly lass to act my "Mrs." so that we may share an occasional Yorkshire pudding with a savory Langhorn mince in beef drippings, confit potatoes, and bowl of mushy peas (what insane pumps I’ve had!). Moreover, in lieu of my own dogs, I've knocked on my neighbors' doors asking them if they have any hounds they'd like me to walk (post-workout, of course, after the infusion of 1/2 banana). Thanks, Be There!

Gentlemen, in a little over two weeks, your sage wisdom and generous natures have led to dramatic improvements in my physique, and I've been told that I look simply cartoonish (I've captured this transformation in successive personal pics. See for yourselves.). Any more tips on how to improve the texture and shading of my physique would be appreciated -- you know, on how to really etch in more detail?

To:

Thanks, guys!

;D

Meta-physical

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2017, 11:45:24 AM »
;D

Thanks, guys!

Now this really does bring a tear to my eye. This is what my thread is all about! It truly is a joyous thing to be able to pass on my knowledge and witness the results. The angle adjustment on the bench is particularly ingenious and I will be sure to give it a try myself. The grainy texture of your physique is a very rare sight in the bodybuilding world these days, and it would be no exaggeration on my part to say that you've revolutionised aesthetics with the innovative blending of muscle hypertrophy, Expressionism, and Photorealism. A word of warning, though: Be wary of 'Be There's' unique approach to dieting. I've rigidly adhered to his 'wartime rations' principles for the past few weeks, and while body fat levels have declined precipitously, my strength and energy levels have decided to follow suit. I'll try adding an extra egg to my toast in the mornings and see if things improve.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2017, 12:51:59 PM »
Hahaha this is fucking brilliant

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2017, 01:39:00 PM »
Now this really does bring a tear to my eye. This is what my thread is all about! It truly is a joyous thing to be able to pass on my knowledge and witness the results. The angle adjustment on the bench is particularly ingenious and I will be sure to give it a try myself. The grainy texture of your physique is a very rare sight in the bodybuilding world these days, and it would be no exaggeration on my part to say that you've revolutionised aesthetics with the innovative blending of muscle hypertrophy, Expressionism, and Photorealism. A word of warning, though: Be wary of 'Be There's' unique approach to dieting. I've rigidly adhered to his 'wartime rations' principles for the past few weeks, and while body fat levels have declined precipitously, my strength and energy levels have decided to follow suit. I'll try adding an extra egg to my toast in the mornings and see if things improve.

just add an egg white and see how you go, dont go full yolk just yet.