Author Topic: Re: Obama into Asian broads now?  (Read 1404 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama into Asian broads now?
« on: November 19, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
Obama, Suu Kyi And The Forbidden Kiss ("grave breach of custom")
 IBT ^

Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 5:07:02 PM by Arthurio

As Barack Obama appeared in the home of Myanmar pro-democracy activist Aung San Suu Kyi in Yangon, the U.S. president planted a platonic, but very affectionate, kiss on her cheek (to which she appeared to slightly recoil in embarrassment). This act has surprisingly elicited little or no comment in the global press thus far – quite unusual since public displays of affection represent a grave breach of custom in virtually all Asian countries.

Obama likely did not mean to offend his Burmese hosts, however, as a well-travelled man of the world, he must have known that a kiss – especially one between a man and a woman who are not married; and one delivered to the most famous woman in Southeast Asia – violates local etiquette.-snip-

With respect to Suu Kyi’s apparent ‘backing away’ from Obama’s kiss, another expert on Burma, Frederic K. Lehman, Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois, speculated: “if, indeed, she did back away, possibly it is a personal thing with her and maybe she may have felt it was not to be done in a Burmese context-- she is, after all, a politician and sensitive to how her constituents may feel about her behavior.”

Though the kiss has elicited no diplomatic incidents, Obama did make at least one other blunder during his informal meeting with Suu Kyi.

The Associated Press reported that Obama repeatedly mispronounced her name, though Suu Kyi politely refrained from correcting him.

The president called the Nobel laureate “Aung Yan Suu Kyi,” versus the correct pronunciation: “Ahng Sahn Soo Chee.”

Nile Gardiner, a Washington-based foreign affairs analyst for the Daily Telegraph, commented: “It is rather embarrassing, as well as sad, that the leader of the free world can’t even pronounce the name of the most famous human rights activist on the planet.”

(Excerpt) Read more at ibtimes.com ...

He probably smelled by alcohol and smoke so she was like "GTFA!"

sounds like you're talking about your mother

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:59:44 PM »
sounds like you're talking about your mother

A 46 year old making mother jokes?

Dude - read the new rules. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 03:10:15 PM »
A 46 year old making mother jokes?

Dude - read the new rules. 

if you can say it about Obama then why is it not OK to say it about your mother

seriously though, fetal alchohol syndrome would go a long way to explaining why you are so fucked up and think you can say crap about people and then cry like a child when someone gives it right back to you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 03:12:24 PM »
if you can say it about Obama then why is it not OK to say it about your mother

seriously though, fetal alchohol syndrome would go a long way to explaining why you are so fucked up and think you can say crap about people and then cry like a child when someone gives it right back to you

I didnt make the new rules - I am only abiding by them.   You see me attacking other posters since the rule change?  No.  Deal with it. 

Obama screwed up and the world saw it for what it is - trying to get some asian poon tang in rice pattie land. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 03:13:27 PM »
he grew up in indonesia. of course hes attracted to asians

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 03:16:02 PM »
I didnt make the new rules - I am only abiding by them.  You see me attacking other posters since the rule change?  No.  Deal with it. 

Obama screwed up and the world saw it for what it is - trying to get some asian poon tang in rice pattie land. 

I see you doing the exact same shit you've done for 4 year...pollute this board with your moronic, racist, bigoted bullshit

If you can spew that vile at others then stop crying when I give it back to you

There is a simple solution though I suspect it's out of your grasp.   Stop posting racist, bigoted and usually patently false bullshit

Can you possibly do that ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 03:17:43 PM »
he grew up in indonesia. of course hes attracted to asians

no shortage of asians in Hawaii dunce

of course Obama this thread has nothing to do with Obama being attracted to asians despite the original title of this thread

It was all just an excuse for another agenda

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 03:20:02 PM »
I see you doing the exact same shit you've done for 4 year...pollute this board with your moronic, racist, bigoted bullshit

If you can spew that vile at others then stop crying when I give it back to you

There is a simple solution though I suspect it's out of your grasp.   Stop posting racist, bigoted and usually patently false bullshit

Can you possibly do that ?

I didnt make the rules, im only following them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 03:24:25 PM »
I didnt make the rules, im only following them.

I suspect you like picking on people who can't fight back

you seem like that kind of guy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 03:34:43 PM »
how about starting threads like this one based on phony premise for the sole purpose of spewing hateful, racist bullshit

how about it Mods ?

How about not just clicking on them?
Y

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Re: Obama into Asian broads now?
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 03:40:41 PM »
There is zero point in talking about politics if you can't call someone else a fucking idiot.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
there's some many other ways you can call someone a fucking idiot without calling them a fucking idiot. 

Just saying.   ;)