Author Topic: dZULLBOY  (Read 9497 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: dZULLBOY
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2008, 08:45:56 AM »
more sadness from french frie over the fact that she is fat and nasty

" oh please come on, i myself think she has not the best or right attitude toward this but let's be a bit honnest or realistic here; some people achieve others things than lifting weight or being fitness models and are still worth to live with ; don't be so rude with someone cause he/she doesnt excel doing what You do. She s still a very important smart and hot girl i can rely on whatever happens.

Of course i tried to get her into weight lifting, cardio etc, but at some point extreme and accumulated fatigue always ruined it all, and id like her to use ephedra as a stimulant too, not only a fat burner.

Id like you people to be reaslitic and stop judge the others; sometimes you speak and act like you re all mutli millionaires arnold schwarzenegger  dating a different super model  every single day Roll Eyes i'm just talking about real life things, no need to act like you are superior or anything.
"

PRICELESS SELF OWNING HERE HAHAHAHHAA

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2008, 08:47:43 AM »
 Sorry to own you like that.  It was kind of mean.  Here's another for under your pillow.

ur wife looks 10x better than sev's wife, full set of hair white normal teeth,  looks like u won the who's wife is hotter contest

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2008, 08:48:27 AM »
 :D

"i know what u mean and i myself thinks she s lazy but lets be honnest; she works real  far from our appartment (1 hour and an half spent in the train evening and morning everyday = 3 hours ) , she works as a lab technician (very stressful) and do all the laundry dishes cooking cleaning etc at home already,and is basically very tired once back at our flat; she does her best to keep her weight as low as humanly possible without practising any sport , i think she deserves a little help , like i help myself with creatine sometimes if you see what i mean.

i have read everything i can about ephedra , addiction to it etc and considering her size and weight, she would obviously use low dosages , so my question still remains; under a strict and smart monitoring, can she just follow a good diet and use ephedra on a daily basis to unblock/ increase her weight loss , or do you think that she HAS TO do cardio, or some wieght lifting exercises too ?

Honnestly, considering the very potent nature of ephedra, i'm pretty sure she would need to release herself doing some weight lifting in the evening (i train in a gym but have a bench , barbells and dumbells at apartments too) so having a physical activity to increase the weight loss can (will) become  an option to get her able to sleep lol.

Now, i have no idea what dosages and what brand we should buy (vasopro, bronkaid, anything else?)  to test , thats the real tips i m looking for .

ps;
if sex could make her lose fat, she would be 100 pounds already and all year round Tongue

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2008, 08:50:11 AM »

" hi everyone, i'm trying to get my gf in shape, she s currently 162 pounds  and we would like her to slim down to 120/125 lbs.  She's 67 inches tall.

She s far from being "fat" but has love handles and is storing most of her fat in her hips.

We re aware of the genetical background that cant really be changed, but she wants to try, just to see how she would feel being lighter.

Thing is, she doesnt want to train at all, she would like to rely only on ephedra.

In europe we cant get our hands on it, but i heard that u can order ephedra from amazon.uk or other websites , buying VASOPRO or BRONKAID.

I m a good natural weight lifter an know my shit about building muscle but have no clue about getting someone lose fat (i d tell her to do cardio, obviously) and woul really appreciate to have an answer from someone who knows his shit about losing weight using ephedra.

My first question is simple;    can my gf eat some bronkaid or vasopro pills everyday without doing cardio and with a good diet (really she does eat well and doesnt get any fater, but she d like a little and useful "help" wich really works)  and lose/maintain her  weight around the 120/125 lbs mark ?

What would be the dosage if its possible?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »

ur wife looks 10x better than sev's wife, full set of hair white normal teeth,  looks like u won the who's wife is hotter contest

I kind of feel bad for showing him up like that.  I'm sure she has a great personality.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2008, 08:52:19 AM »
Sevatease is brutalizing 'french frie' ...... jezzuz hahahahah
L

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2008, 08:53:33 AM »
Dude I thought you were a nutritionist?

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2008, 08:55:39 AM »

" hi everyone, i'm trying to get my gf in shape, she s currently 162 pounds  and we would like her to slim down to 120/125 lbs.  She's 67 inches tall.

She s far from being "fat" but has love handles and is storing most of her fat in her hips.

We re aware of the genetical background that cant really be changed, but she wants to try, just to see how she would feel being lighter.

Thing is, she doesnt want to train at all, she would like to rely only on ephedra.

In europe we cant get our hands on it, but i heard that u can order ephedra from amazon.uk or other websites , buying VASOPRO or BRONKAID.

I m a good natural weight lifter an know my shit about building muscle but have no clue about getting someone lose fat (i d tell her to do cardio, obviously) and woul really appreciate to have an answer from someone who knows his shit about losing weight using ephedra.

My first question is simple;    can my gf eat some bronkaid or vasopro pills everyday without doing cardio and with a good diet (really she does eat well and doesnt get any fater, but she d like a little and useful "help" wich really works)  and lose/maintain her  weight around the 120/125 lbs mark ?

What would be the dosage if its possible?

one bullet, one gun, then pull the trigger and put her out of her misery

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2008, 08:57:52 AM »
I kind of feel bad for showing him up like that.  I'm sure she has a great personality.
u talking about my sexy fiancee ? or mrs goldfish with bulging eyes ?  :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2008, 09:02:44 AM »
u talking about my sexy fiancee ? or mrs goldfish with bulging eyes ?  :D

lol
Yes your "sexy fiancee".  She is really a prize.  You lucked out on that one.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2008, 09:08:07 AM »

lol
Yes your "sexy fiancee".  She is really a prize.  You lucked out on that one.
:D your wife has split vision 360 degrees fieldview like insects  judging by her " independently " roving eyes  :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2008, 09:27:56 AM »
:D your wife has split vision 360 degrees fieldview like insects  judging by her " independently " roving eyes  :D

Wow you really are delusional.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2008, 09:30:20 AM »
NICE GAY INSECT SHADES UGLY HAHHAHAHAHAHA ....YOUR WOMAN IS LIKE WHAT ? 4O YO ?...SHE DON'T LOOK BAD AT ALL CONSIDERING HER AGE AND THE ROVING 360 DEGREE VISION  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2008, 09:34:43 AM »
and another thing....u got nothing in common with working out  :-X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2008, 09:36:13 AM »
NICE GAY INSECT SHADES UGLY HAHHAHAHAHAHA ....YOUR WOMAN IS LIKE WHAT ? 4O YO ?...SHE DON'T LOOK BAD AT ALL CONSIDERING HER AGE AND THE ROVING 360 DEGREE VISION  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Too funny, you don't even know Prada glasses when you see them. I know you have no style at all.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2008, 09:38:03 AM »
Too funny, you don't even know Prada glasses when you see them. I know you have no style at all.

::) pleaaaase...STFU with your praddia glasses ....this is a bb board. u look like shit and to compensate u trying to impress us with prada glasses ?...u gay bitch....go buy some coogi sweaters while u at it  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2008, 09:39:24 AM »
and another thing....u got nothing in common with working out  :-X

Oh really?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »
Oh really?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D PLEASE STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELF...U ARE DELUSIONAL AT BEST...instead of talking shit...diet and enter mr getbig 3 and see how u really fare against washed ups like me ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2008, 09:41:30 AM »
  ::) pleaaaase...STFU with your praddia glasses ....this is a bb board. u look like shit and to compensate u trying to impress us with prada glasses ?...u gay bitch....go buy some coogi sweaters while u at it  ::)

You are gonna marry a relative of E.T. that wears cheap Romanian brand copy sunglasses.

Just put a David Beckham shirt made in Taiwan on your alien, and teh look = complete.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2008, 09:41:41 AM »
X-Factor looks 1673% better than you. Just an opinion.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2008, 09:42:04 AM »

LMAO you can't even spell Prada let alone have the means to buy anything.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2008, 09:45:34 AM »
X-Factor looks 1673% better than you. Just an opinion.
:D ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »
:D ::)

Haha, spermytaste = in the mood tonight ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2008, 03:40:07 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D PLEASE STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELF...U ARE DELUSIONAL AT BEST...instead of talking shit...diet and enter mr getbig 3 and see how u really fare against washed ups like me ;)

::) ::) ::) ::)

He dwarfs you. Not that that is difficult. Your fiancee dawrfs you.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »

thats some quality looking pussy man...sev, u would be lucky if this guy let ur girl lick his girls pussy then kiss u right afterwards, thats about the only way u will ever get some nice pussy like this...enjoy ur meth head