Author Topic: Marky Mark  (Read 18021 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Marky Mark
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2019, 01:44:26 AM »
My dad said Joker will get all sorts of Academy Award nominations and various award wins.

Do you subscribe to that?  Is it worth checking out?

I too haven't been to the movies in forever.  I think the last movie I went to was Coco with my kids in 2017, and a few months prior to that...Spider-Man: Homecoming with Tom Holland and Michael Keaton.

It was good. Idk if it's worth all the cocksucking it's getting. I liked that it was brave enough to ask the viewer if he has a side that agrees, and The Joker as a vehicle for that is effective. I wouldn't call it fun tho. Ledger's Joker was fun. Phoenix's is just bleak, and that makes for long scenes in a long movie.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2019, 04:13:03 AM »
My dad said Joker will get all sorts of Academy Award nominations and various award wins.

Do you subscribe to that?  Is it worth checking out?

I too haven't been to the movies in forever.  I think the last movie I went to was Coco with my kids in 2017, and a few months prior to that...Spider-Man: Homecoming with Tom Holland and Michael Keaton.

Well worth watching, excellent film.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2019, 08:21:22 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2019, 09:20:17 PM »
It was good. Idk if it's worth all the cocksucking it's getting. I liked that it was brave enough to ask the viewer if he has a side that agrees, and The Joker as a vehicle for that is effective. I wouldn't call it fun tho. Ledger's Joker was fun. Phoenix's is just bleak, and that makes for long scenes in a long movie.

Well worth watching, excellent film.

Thanks for the reviews!  I'm sitting here with the mother of my potential fourth child, and she too has not watched it yet.  But I might have to check that out after reading your reviews.  Thanks for that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2019, 01:15:09 AM »

Great physique, no doubt about it.  Even in Boogie Nights when Mark was 138-lb, he had clearly defined pectoral separation lines.  That's obviously just genetic, based on the structure of his rip cage.  In contrast, I only ever show pec separation like that when I am fairly lean [~15% body fat, which is about as lean as I get], and have a chest pump.

Otherwise, I just don't show that "shelf" look to my chest, that Getbig's own Tim Wescott has, for example.

Speaking of which, Tim is 5'8", and competes around 165-lb or so, doesn't he?  He is likely more muscular than Mark Wahlberg is, but clearly he has great chest genetics in the same way that Mark does.  Both have clearly visible chest separation, which is something I don't think I will ever have.  Any chest separation I have comes from the overhang of my chest...not from natural pec lines like Mark Wahlberg has.

Mark can probably be 120-lb, and still have clearly defined pec muscles.  A friend of mine has that too, and you can literally feel the indent where the pec line is.  No matter how big - or small - his chest is, he will always have clearly defined, separated pecs.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2019, 06:00:16 AM »
I know what you mean but it sometimes works. My Wahlberg top 3 would be:

Boogie Nights
Broken City
and the supporting irretrievably bostonian faaak u Sgt in The Departed

Should have at least received an Oscar nomination for his work in "Pain and Gain"

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2019, 06:52:09 AM »
Great physique, no doubt about it.  Even in Boogie Nights when Mark was 138-lb, he had clearly defined pectoral separation lines.  That's obviously just genetic, based on the structure of his rip cage.  In contrast, I only ever show pec separation like that when I am fairly lean [~15% body fat, which is about as lean as I get], and have a chest pump.

Otherwise, I just don't show that "shelf" look to my chest, that Getbig's own Tim Wescott has, for example.

Speaking of which, Tim is 5'8", and competes around 165-lb or so, doesn't he?  He is likely more muscular than Mark Wahlberg is, but clearly he has great chest genetics in the same way that Mark does.  Both have clearly visible chest separation, which is something I don't think I will ever have.  Any chest separation I have comes from the overhang of my chest...not from natural pec lines like Mark Wahlberg has.

Mark can probably be 120-lb, and still have clearly defined pec muscles.  A friend of mine has that too, and you can literally feel the indent where the pec line is.  No matter how big - or small - his chest is, he will always have clearly defined, separated pecs.
Mark has been consistently lifting and dieting for over 30 years on a daily basis. Let's please stop trying to compare members of this forum to him. It's ludicrous to do so.