Author Topic: Is Donald Trump A Clinton Plant?  (Read 8955 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is Donald Trump A Clinton Plant?
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2016, 08:26:10 AM »

Or he's just a narcissist acting the way a narcissist does and the way he's acted his entire life

no need to make up ridiculous CD's or project absurd beliefs onto his actions

I dont think Trump is this naive when it comes to media mass marketing or organization.   He isn't filling key roles in his team.   His team is publicly fighting.   He's run massive companies but cannot run a campaign?   No, I don't think he's this naive.   And he's VERY good at manipulating people.  I don't believe he "accidentally" keeps saying racist/sexist shit which he knows alienates the hispanice/women he needs so badly.

Straw, I am not sure I ever quite understood your position- IF you knew Trump was a dem plant wokring to achieve your goal of a clinton presidency - would you admit it?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2016, 08:42:21 AM »
I dont think Trump is this naive when it comes to media mass marketing or organization.   He isn't filling key roles in his team.   His team is publicly fighting.   He's run massive companies but cannot run a campaign?   No, I don't think he's this naive.   And he's VERY good at manipulating people.  I don't believe he "accidentally" keeps saying racist/sexist shit which he knows alienates the hispanice/women he needs so badly.

Straw, I am not sure I ever quite understood your position- IF you knew Trump was a dem plant wokring to achieve your goal of a clinton presidency - would you admit it?  

I can't believe you are still on this board much less on this thread

when are you going to post recent articles by George Will where he says Trump is a Clinton Plant

Why aren't Bill Kristol, Romney and Will saying Trump in a plant every time they are in front of a camera or microphone?

Why are they even concerned about Trump when a genius such as yourself believes that Trump will bow out and endorse Hillary

You believe the presumptive Republican Nominee will bow out and endorse his Democratic rival (though of course you're too much of a pussy to put some money behind this insane statement)

Not just any Republican nominee but the one that calls his opponent Crooked Hillary and has said repeatedly that she should be in jail

He's going to bow out and endorse Hillary.....and then of course he'll sit back and wait for Hillary to give him billions of dollars in government contracts (a person that Hillary has said is mentally and emotionally unstable)

And yet, all the Never Trump people refuse to mention any of this when given the opportunity

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2016, 09:09:01 AM »

when are you going to post recent articles by George Will where he says Trump is a Clinton Plant

bump for 240

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2016, 11:27:51 AM »
I have a question - why is an article by him 10 months ago any less valid than one written 10 minutes ago?

I mean, Bush hasn't done any war crimes this year.... why do the old ones matter?

This entire premise is laughable - that you reject George Will's plant theory as false because "well, it's nearly a year old!"

Oz, your 30 point follow-up of it reeks of desperation.   I have shared, repeatedly, the big article where will breaks it down.  I cannot tell this nationally renowned author to go ahead and keep rewriting the same article each month because some getbiggers have 2-week expiration dates on common sense.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2016, 11:36:15 AM »
I have a question - why is an article by him 10 months ago any less valid than one written 10 minutes ago?

I mean, Bush hasn't done any war crimes this year.... why do the old ones matter?

This entire premise is laughable - that you reject George Will's plant theory as false because "well, it's nearly a year old!"

Oz, your 30 point follow-up of it reeks of desperation.   I have shared, repeatedly, the big article where will breaks it down.  I cannot tell this nationally renowned author to go ahead and keep rewriting the same article each month because some getbiggers have 2-week expiration dates on common sense.

because everyone who mentioned the plant nonsense did nothing more then throw it out as mere speculation and haven't mentioned it since then

So they mused about it, often in nothing more than a tweet or a few sentences, offered zero proof and haven't mentioned it since. They obviously don't believe it now or they would continue to mention it, especially given that Trump is now the nominee and they are desperate to stop him

You really shouldn't need this explained to you but then again you're the idiot who thinks Trump will bow out and endorse Hillary and also the idiot who thinks Hillary is going to give Trump billions in government contracts

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2016, 11:40:37 AM »

Oz, your 30 point follow-up of it reeks of desperation.   I have shared, repeatedly, the big article where will breaks it down.  I cannot tell this nationally renowned author to go ahead and keep rewriting the same article each month because some getbiggers have 2-week expiration dates on common sense.

No, just trying to make you accountable for your statement.

Will you or will you not?  either you can back up your statement or you cannot

guess not lol

If you can back up your statement i have no problem admitting i was wrong,and i won't squirm and dodge for days over it.

Just show us where Will is screaming trump is a plant!!!

Or admit you were just playing sir spin alot.  

Its all good either way 240.  You make all sorts of other great points all the time.  Just sometimes i think your mouth overloads you ass.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2016, 12:34:57 PM »
Oz - do you think Trump is trying to lose?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2016, 08:31:03 AM »
Oz - do you think Trump is trying to lose?

No, I think he is an egomaniac that doesn't like to listen to advice.  He's had full control all his life.  In a company you don't have to worry as much about what people think, you can just do it and they have to live with it or quit.  Politics is a whole different ball game as well as working with people in a campaign. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2016, 08:47:23 AM »
No, I think he is an egomaniac that doesn't like to listen to advice.  He's had full control all his life.  In a company you don't have to worry as much about what people think, you can just do it and they have to live with it or quit.  Politics is a whole different ball game as well as working with people in a campaign.  

He listens to advice...from himself.  You're obviously forgetting that he has a very good brain and he's said a lot of things

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."
"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853#ixzz4BZLWzY6r
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

btw - now that you've told 240 you don't think Trump is a plant he will come back to you with something like....."well what IF he were a plant" and then just continue on with his bullshit

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2016, 09:33:42 AM »
He listens to advice...from himself.  You're obviously forgetting that he has a very good brain and he's said a lot of things

He's always seemed to me like a guy who doesn't like being told he's wrong.  And as a result he surrounded himself with "yes" men.

btw - now that you've told 240 you don't think Trump is a plant he will come back to you with something like....."well what IF he were a plant" and then just continue on with his bullshit

Yeah, he's was talking out his ass and can't back it up.  So now after failing to twist the discussion away from his BS he just ignoring it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2016, 12:15:42 PM »
He's always seemed to me like a guy who doesn't like being told he's wrong.  And as a result he surrounded himself with "yes" men.

Yeah, he's was talking out his ass and can't back it up.  So now after failing to twist the discussion away from his BS he just ignoring it.

what?   George will, among others, claimed it.   You want more recent, that's cool. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2016, 12:20:57 PM »
Donald Trump has no intention of being POTUS - you can hear it in his language he uses.  Fat Ass Hillary is already looking more presidential while Trump wallows in the weeds w stupid speeches on nonsense, speaks in vague and bumbling phrases with no connection to the truth or detail etc. 

I just hope he can be replaced sooner rather than later

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2016, 12:22:12 PM »
what?   George will, among others, claimed it.   You want more recent, that's cool. 

i just want what you claimed:

Well, at least add George will to the list - he's been writing articles and screaming it for nearly a year now, calling Trump a dem plant.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2016, 12:22:54 PM »
Donald Trump has no intention of being POTUS - you can hear it in his language he uses.  Fat Ass Hillary is already looking more presidential while Trump wallows in the weeds w stupid speeches on nonsense, speaks in vague and bumbling phrases with no connection to the truth or detail etc. 

I just hope he can be replaced sooner rather than later

WTF happened to the GOP?  lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2016, 12:29:23 PM »
WTF happened to the GOP?  lol

The primary voters were easily fooled by Trump - sadly - not a good commentary on the electorate

I wanted to like the guy - i wanted to support him, i watched every debate, every one of them - the fact is that he wings it all the time, is not really educated on many topics, and just is having a ball out there. 

My bet and hunch is that he just playing everyone for fools in this - he knows hillary is going to win, doesnt mind at all, is happy he knocked out all the other repubs from challenging her, and is just going to go back to biz as usual after the election while we are stuck w the evil corrupt bitch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2016, 12:30:05 PM »
i just want what you claimed:

I know your debate tactics, and I know what you are doing here.

You do the same thing with CTs.   you'll waste 2 weeks debating semantics.   It's cool, that's how some folks like to argue.

Trump is a dem plant, many prominent repubs agree, and the grumblings about it are growing.  He may get the boot at the convention, he may not.   His goal is clinton white house.

Why don't you do what you do on 911 CTs.... pretend to mock CTers while agree with half of what they say :)  

What's your take - Is trump really this stupid/incompetent all of a sudden, or is this intentional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2016, 12:31:08 PM »
and is just going to go back to biz as usual after the election while we are stuck w the evil corrupt bitch

OR he's going to get a ton of $ building things for the govt for her majesty hilary.

He's likely worth a few hundred million... he's nowhere near ten billion.  Nine of that is the "value of his name" as he estimates it. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2016, 12:32:25 PM »
I know your debate tactics, and I know what you are doing here.

You do the same thing with CTs.   you'll waste 2 weeks debating semantics.   It's cool, that's how some folks like to argue.

Trump is a dem plant, many prominent repubs agree, and the grumblings about it are growing.  He may get the boot at the convention, he may not.   His goal is clinton white house.

Why don't you do what you do on 911 CTs.... pretend to mock CTers while agree with half of what they say :)  

What's your take - Is trump really this stupid/incompetent all of a sudden, or is this intentional?

No need for all the drama, 240  (you are doing exactly what i said you would be doing lol)

just back up what you claimed.

Can you or can you not?

PS: just because i routinely and soundly debunk CT'ers  doesn't mean i trying to do that with you.  Just back up what you claimed is all i am asking.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2016, 12:33:01 PM »

he never claimed it to be true

he proposed the concept as a "thought experiment" and mused about the effect it would have on the upcoming (at that time) Republican debates

He also said that Republicans are "uniquely identified with the unfortunate people in their own party"  Try to unpack that shit.  What I think he's doing is making an excuse for why a person like Trump was having success in attracting Republicans to him.  

He's making excuses for why his fellow Republicans are choosing Trump rather than someone that a "real" Republican like George Will would prefer.

You can watch it all right here from July 5th, 2015

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/05/brit_hume_if_donald_trump_was_a_democratic_mole_would_his_behavior_be_any_different.html

He could have proposed the "thought experiment" that Donald Trump might be shapeshifting Reptilian and you would have just run with it claimed that George Will has he's been writing articles and screaming it for nearly a year now that Trump is a shapeshifting Reptilian.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2016, 12:33:40 PM »
What is wrong with you 240?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2016, 12:34:00 PM »
OR he's going to get a ton of $ building things for the govt for her majesty hilary.

He's likely worth a few hundred million... he's nowhere near ten billion.  Nine of that is the "value of his name" as he estimates it. 

Christie would have been far better than Trump

Bloomberg still im my opinion would have been the best to take that evil witch on.  All he would have to do is moderate his gun bs saying he knows NYC is not the nation etc and he would have been able to appeal to the most people

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2016, 12:36:38 PM »
What is wrong with you 240?

profound stupidity would be my guess

I offered him the opportunity to admit he was trolling but he seems to actually believe this nonsense and he's built it out much further than George Will's thought experiment

240 has added that Trump will bow out and endorse Hillary and that Hillary will bestow billions of dollars on government contracts to Trump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2016, 12:47:05 PM »
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/02/is-trump-a-democratic-party-agent.php

>:(

you're not really a lawyer are you?

This guy claims that if Trump is so stupid not to disavow the KKK then the only conclusion is he must be a Democratic Plant

That's pretty solid reasoning...provided you spent your childhood eating paint chips and inhaling glue

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2016, 12:49:51 PM »
you're not really a lawyer are you?

This guy claims that if Trump is so stupid not to disavow the KKK then the only conclusion is he must be a Democratic Plant

That's pretty solid reasoning...provided you spent your childhood eating paint chips and inhaling glue

Trump is setting up situations he knows are toxic and inflaming all of the regular issues on purpose.  notice he is not talking about Obamas failed presidency, hillary failed life in general, the economy, etc?