Author Topic: Is Donald Trump A Clinton Plant?  (Read 9031 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Is Donald Trump A Clinton Plant?
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 05:44:57 PM »
you attack me when i completely make valid points.   you dodge these points.  you just blanket hate on it with "Oh, another grand conspiracy..."

You believe in UFOs.  You believe the US Govt let 911 happen.   You're a pretty big CTer, bro.   You spend way too much energy keeping up your public facade of "oh, those silly CTers... " 

You haven't made a valid point.  You cite a betting scandal to support your charge about the refs making calls in tonight's game to extend the series.   That's is not a valid point.  It's an association fallacy. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2016, 07:11:14 PM »
LOL @ "proven"?

An 80 IQ poverty dude with sexual charges pending magically shows up with a $10 grand check to run for office?

He didn't know any political positions, zero campaign, zero team.  

he was just another name on the ballot to draw voters.  He didn't have 10k to his name, yet magically arrived to draw voters.  

If you want to defend his campaign as legitimate - and use that to disprove any Trump/clinton plant... then I think you have a losing strategy already.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_Greene

how does a man with an 80 IQ graduate from college and serve in the Army and the Air Force

Let's put that aside and pretend he was a "plant" (whatever the fuck that even means)

So What

That has NOTHING to do with Trump

Trump had talked about running for POTUS for 20 years and almost did it in the prior election

The guy is a megalomaniac and world class  narcissist

You keep stating as fact that Greene was a "plant" as if that proves that Trump in one too

How many times do you need to hear this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2016, 07:35:47 PM »
Let's put that aside and pretend he was a "plant" (whatever the fuck that even means)
So What
That has NOTHING to do with Trump

It proves that political parties are willing to run plants at the highest levels.  Practically nobody except rachel maddow even batted an eye when this happened.  No investigations, no big deal.  Only a few pesky reporters, then it went away.

Maybe you're a clinton fan, I dunno.   I don't trust the clintons much at all, and I think if they could do this and win - they would. 

I honestly think trump could bow out at the convention, actually endorse Hilary, and you'd STILL say they weren't working together.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2016, 08:20:30 PM »
It proves that political parties are willing to run plants at the highest levels. 
no it doesn't

Practically nobody except rachel maddow even batted an eye when this happened.  No investigations, no big deal.  Only a few pesky reporters, then it went away.

Maybe you're a clinton fan, I dunno.   I don't trust the clintons much at all, and I think if they could do this and win - they would. 

I honestly think trump could bow out at the convention, actually endorse Hilary, and you'd STILL say they weren't working together.

I'll bet $1,000 right now (I'd bet you 10k but I doubt you have it) that doesn't happen

Are you ready to put up or shut up?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2016, 08:25:49 PM »
no it doesn't
I'll bet $1,000 right now (I'd bet you 10k but I doubt you have it) that doesn't happen
Are you ready to put up or shut up?

fck no, I"m not going to gamble on politics.   That'd just be silly. 

I don't know how/when he'll eject himself from the race, or if he'll just ride it to the finish to ensure she wins.   The end result will be hilary winning, and everyone in the country shaking their heads at how they've been trolled into allowing it.   Betting $ on the convention exit would be silly.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2016, 08:50:40 PM »

fck no, I"m not going to gamble on politics.   That'd just be silly. 

I don't know how/when he'll eject himself from the race, or if he'll just ride it to the finish to ensure she wins.   The end result will be hilary winning, and everyone in the country shaking their heads at how they've been trolled into allowing it.   Betting $ on the convention exit would be silly.

so no matter what happens you believe it's all proof of your "plant" CT?

no matter what Trump does it's all what a "Bill Clinton Plant" would do?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2016, 08:53:35 PM »
so no matter what happens you believe it's all proof of your "plant" CT?

no matter what Trump does it's all what a "Bill Clinton Plant" would do?

Dude.   FOX "News" is now wondering if Trump is trying to lose. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=611942.0

So to be clear - do you think he's honestly trying to win the presidential election?  Or are you somewhere in the middle? (Like, he'll try to lose, but not due to clinton coordination)  ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2016, 09:26:58 PM »
Dude.   FOX "News" is now wondering if Trump is trying to lose

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=611942.0

So to be clear - do you think he's honestly trying to win the presidential election?  Or are you somewhere in the middle? (Like, he'll try to lose, but not due to clinton coordination)  ?

first stage of denial

presume he is trying to lose

by doing the same thing he did to win this far forward

but now he's trying to lose

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2016, 05:48:40 AM »
Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat Hillary buddy.   Straw and the democrats deny this because they hate Trump and dont like being associated with him but essentially Trump is one of them more than anything. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2016, 06:29:12 AM »
first stage of denial

presume he is trying to lose

by doing the same thing he did to win this far forward

but now he's trying to lose

The only one in denial is you who cant stand that Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat and more representative of the democrat party than anything else. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2016, 06:43:05 AM »
Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat Hillary buddy.   Straw and the democrats deny this because they hate Trump and dont like being associated with him but essentially Trump is one of them more than anything. 

if theyr'e democrats - and I think they are - then they LOVE the idea of Hilary running against another dem.  They win either way.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2016, 08:39:23 AM »
The only one in denial is you who cant stand that Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat and more representative of the democrat party than anything else. 

Trump is the Republican nominee because he was willing to say out loud and in public what Republicans usually only say behind closed doors (or get caught saying when they don't know the microphone is plugged in)

He a birther and a racist, bigot, boorish jackass and he appeals to the majority of primary voters in your party.

I'm honestly surprised you're not his biggest supporter

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2016, 08:41:41 AM »
if theyr'e democrats - and I think they are - then they LOVE the idea of Hilary running against another dem.  They win either way.

tell me exactly how Dems win if Trump in POTUS (try to keep in mind that Paul Ryan just said a couple of days ago that the only reason he stills supports Trump is because they both want the same things)

Besides, isn't Trump supposed to bow out and then wait for Hillary to give him billions of dollars in government contracts.  Isn't that why you think he running in the first place

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2016, 09:32:31 AM »
tell me exactly how Dems win if Trump in POTUS (try to keep in mind that Paul Ryan just said a couple of days ago that the only reason he stills supports Trump is because they both want the same things)

Besides, isn't Trump supposed to bow out and then wait for Hillary to give him billions of dollars in government contracts.  Isn't that why you think he running in the first place

Im not a Trump fan because he is a liberal democrat trying to get hillary elected.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2016, 01:33:32 PM »
Im not a Trump fan because he is a liberal democrat trying to get hillary elected.   

If that were true it just shows how fucking stupid the vast majority of Republicans really are.

You believe your fellow Republicans got scammed by a liberal democrat

LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2016, 01:36:24 PM »
If that were true it just shows how fucking stupid the vast majority of Republicans really are.

You believe your fellow Republicans got scammed by a liberal democrat

LOL

Yes - they were scammed.  And what does it say of all the democrats voting for iraq war voting, anti gay marriage, goldmansachs money grubbing, hedge fund darling, Hillary?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2016, 01:56:15 PM »

more and more people agree with this, man.   The country is catching on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2016, 03:56:07 PM »
more and more people agree with this, man.   The country is catching on.

the only two people I've seen who believe this are you and 333

Not exactly a brain trust

You've still never been able to explain the how and why of it either. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2016, 05:16:00 PM »
the only two people I've seen who believe this are you and 333

Not exactly a brain trust

You've still never been able to explain the how and why of it either. 

will you give me $10k for every political pundit or elected official who also has said they suspect trump is a demo/hilary plant?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2016, 07:15:25 PM »
will you give me $10k for every political pundit or elected official who also has said they suspect trump is a demo/hilary plant?

I offered to bet you to give you the opportunity to put some money behind your own idiotic premise

Do you really need me to explain how a wager works?

Now, if you'd like to provide recent example of political pundits, elected officials or anyone who has RECENTLY said that Trump is a plant and can provide a coherent explanation as to why they believe that or even better some evidence that would be great.

Don't give me people who just threw it out as off handed speculation and don't provide me the same old one or two sentence speculations from a year ago (such as George Will, Jeb/George Bush etc..)

Can you do that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2016, 07:17:22 PM »
this isn't a wager on predicting when Trump will do something.

You said the only people who BELIEVE THIS are me and soulC.   Well, at least add George will to the list - he's been writing articles and screaming it for nearly a year now, calling Trump a dem plant.

At least add HIM to the list with me and SC?  his is way more than speculation offhanded.  He truly believes it and has written multiple articles pushing for that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2016, 07:18:52 PM »
Ed Klein's writing goes far beyond offhand speculation -
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/2015/08/09/id/669253/

He outright accuses Clinton of pushing Trump to win in order to nullify little jeb.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2016, 07:21:24 PM »
In a long blog post dated July 13—just a few days after Trump stole Jeb Bush’s lead—Raimondo argued that the timing of Trump’s entry into the presidential race, which the candidate had long hinted at but until this year never followed through on, could only be explained by a hidden “Democratic wrecking operation” designed to assist Clinton’s parallel campaign:

[Trump’s] ties to the Clintons, his past pronouncements which are in such blatant contradiction to his current fulminations, and the cries of joy from the Clintonian gallery and the media (or do I repeat myself) all point to a single conclusion: the Trump campaign is a Democratic wrecking operation aimed straight at the GOP’s base.

Donald Trump is a false-flag candidate. It’s all an act, one that benefits his good friend Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party that, until recently, counted the reality show star among its adherents. Indeed, Trump’s pronouncements—the open racism, the demagogic appeals, the faux-populist rhetoric—sound like something out of a Democratic political consultant’s imagination, a caricature of conservatism as performed by a master actor.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2016, 07:22:06 PM »
this isn't a wager on predicting when Trump will do something.

You said the only people who BELIEVE THIS are me and soulC.   Well, at least add George will to the list - he's been writing articles and screaming it for nearly a year now, calling Trump a dem plant.

At least add HIM to the list with me and SC?  his is way more than speculation offhanded.  He truly believes it and has written multiple articles pushing for that.

pay attention

I offered you a 1k wager based on your claim

I honestly think trump could bow out at the convention, actually endorse Hilary,

that's the bet.  Put your money where you mouth is or shut up

If you want to provide people who have recently said Trump is a plant (not just a one sentence speculation or musing) and can provide a coherent reason for their belief and even better some proof, that would be great

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2016, 07:23:40 PM »
In a long blog post dated July 13—just a few days after Trump stole Jeb Bush’s lead—Raimondo argued that the timing of Trump’s entry into the presidential race, which the candidate had long hinted at but until this year never followed through on, could only be explained by a hidden “Democratic wrecking operation” designed to assist Clinton’s parallel campaign:

[Trump’s] ties to the Clintons, his past pronouncements which are in such blatant contradiction to his current fulminations, and the cries of joy from the Clintonian gallery and the media (or do I repeat myself) all point to a single conclusion: the Trump campaign is a Democratic wrecking operation aimed straight at the GOP’s base.

Donald Trump is a false-flag candidate. It’s all an act, one that benefits his good friend Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party that, until recently, counted the reality show star among its adherents. Indeed, Trump’s pronouncements—the open racism, the demagogic appeals, the faux-populist rhetoric—sound like something out of a Democratic political consultant’s imagination, a caricature of conservatism as performed by a master actor.

Did you travel into the future to July 2016 or did you go a year into the past and offer the same exact unsubstantiated and stupid speculation which I specifically told you to not waste your time doing