Author Topic: TA - verify your lifts.  (Read 69197 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: TA - verify your lifts.
« Reply #225 on: October 27, 2006, 05:30:45 AM »
Is it me or is bar not bending enough. I know when I do 495 the  bar bends alot more.  Or are the olympic bars at 24 hour fitness weaker? :-\

Stop being a dramaqueen.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #226 on: October 27, 2006, 05:32:35 AM »
Is it me or is bar not bending enough. I know when I do 495 the  bar bends alot more.  Or are the olympic bars at 24 hour fitness weaker? :-\

Not bending Enough LOL.

ROFLMAOOOO.

There is no reason to post my 225 for 100 video if you are going to even pretend the bar needs to bend more.

hahah you guys use faulty equipment.  A bar should not flex very much at 500 or even 600 lbs.  It does flex, but not too terribly much.  It is obvious that you never have done 600 or let alone a measly 500. hahahahah

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #227 on: October 27, 2006, 05:47:49 AM »
What I find strange is the 3 plates in the middle,they dont match up to the ones on the inside or the outside.
Also there is no one in the gym.

I take it then you wont be posting your 225 for a 100reps video.

Big suprise ::)

When will Ron be coming on to verify that you dont use gimmick accouts?

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: October 27, 2006, 06:12:14 AM »
Now shut your mouth.  There is 600 all the way to 500.   Shut it.

Jeez, calm down.  You sound like you're ready to punch Matt!  ::)

I think he meant doing 500+ at your current weight.  But I'm way more interested in this 225 for 100 reps business.  If someone can do that without ever putting the bar on the floor, that would be wicked cool! 

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: October 27, 2006, 06:13:12 AM »
No lifting belt at that kind of weight?  Be careful a hernia will f#ck you up.

nhwood

• Getbig II
« Reply #230 on: October 27, 2006, 06:32:39 AM »
What I find strange is the 3 plates in the middle,they dont match up to the ones on the inside or the outside.
Also there is no one in the gym.

Hence why I said the bar does not look like its bending.  Fake weights?  ohh wait you must be doing a Muscle Tech ad!!  my mistake ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #231 on: October 27, 2006, 06:36:38 AM »
wow.  This thread really shows how much people just plain old can't stand you TA.  That's gotta tell ya something, you could be the mosted hated man on getbig..hahahahah...actu ally, I can't really laugh at ya for that, it must suck to be you.
nasser=piece of shit

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: October 27, 2006, 06:43:13 AM »
TA..................with all due respect we have seen those pics and although impressive, they were shot at a time when you had allot more body weight. Are you saying you have lost no strength with your new weight loss/conditioning?

I know you are going to say that you have lost no strength and have actually got stronger, sooooooo if that is the case --- then man up and post recent dated video of you executing the lifts you proclaim to have done. It is fucking simple. Enough with the drama, post the shit and shut everyone up.

225x100 deads ----- Its tooo easy!!!!!!! ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #233 on: October 27, 2006, 06:47:33 AM »
Hey Adonis/Adam/sarcasm,

Way to go man... I mean, congratulations!

Those photos prove that you know at least two people who like you... well, at least two people who don't totally dislike you... two people who don't mind pulling the benches out from under the bar you loaded up in situ and did a partial deadlift with... that's something to be proud of, right?

They even went to the trouble of getting out of frame... or did you photoshop them out?

Anyway, congratulations on holding that weight for what must have been a good solid ten count.

The Luke

nhwood

• Getbig II
« Reply #234 on: October 27, 2006, 06:51:21 AM »
Those photos prove that you know at least two people who like you... well, at least two people who don't totally dislike you... two people who don't mind pulling the benches out from under the bar you loaded up in situ and did a partial deadlift with... that's something to be proud of, right?

They even went to the trouble of getting out of frame... or did you photoshop them out?

Anyway, congratulations on holding that weight for what must have been a good solid ten count.

dang beat me to it.

video of you doing the lift 600x1 or 225x100 is only way anyone is going to believe you.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #235 on: October 27, 2006, 06:51:35 AM »
I believe that at his heaviest he could pull the 500 lbs.

I doubt the 600 lbs especially considering the shitty proof provided.

All of that being said, you will note he is wearing straps in the 500 lbs pic and he could have easily walked the load out from a rack to take the picture and knowing how much b.s. he spews it would not surprise me.

TA, you could be a very well liked guy on these boards and I think you were at one time but you chose to go down a path which has made you something else in people's minds.  Why not just be a productive poster who shares his passion for the iron game?
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 27, 2006, 06:52:27 AM »
Hey Adonis/Adam/sarcasm,

Way to go man... I mean, congratulations!

The Luke

translation= you're jealous because you would have a hard time rolling that barbell across the gym floor.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: October 27, 2006, 06:55:14 AM »
I believe that at his heaviest he could pull the 500 lbs.

I doubt the 600 lbs especially considering the shitty proof provided.

All of that being said, you will note he is wearing straps in the 500 lbs pic and he could have easily walked the load out from a rack to take the picture and knowing how much b.s. he spews it would not surprise me.

TA, you could be a very well liked guy on these boards and I think you were at one time but you chose to go down a path which has made you something else in people's minds.  Why not just be a productive poster who shares his passion for the iron game?
bullshit, if you'll notice there are no rack supports in front of him and anyone who has any knowledge of pulling a heavy deadlift off the floor can tell from the strain on his face and the beet red color that he did pull that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 27, 2006, 06:59:52 AM »
everyone is jealous of the adonis king master!

thats a fantastic dead man.

you see adonis has the brains and the physique, most people dont even have one of those. But of course I have everything :)
A

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2006, 07:08:45 AM »
translation= you're jealous because you would have a hard time rolling that barbell across the gym floor.

Surprise, surprise! Sarcasm chimes in to support TA in a thread we know Adam is reading intently, question is... is this Adam/Adonis using the account? Or kiwiol, or some other Squad lackie/gimmick? Or the 14 year-old basement dweller?

Oh wait, I know! It must be the in-no-way-fictional 230 lb 34 year-old "sarcasm" who flew out to visit Adonis and was so very impressed he simply had to declare him the world's greatest natural!

Let's be realistic here and put this in perspective... I'm a lifetime natural, I work up to a set of 405 lb deadlifts (might manage 1 at 500) and I'm twice the bodybuilder Adonis is.

The Luke

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2006, 07:22:22 AM »
Surprise, surprise! Sarcasm chimes in to support TA in a thread we know Adam is reading intently, question is... is this Adam/Adonis using the account? Or kiwiol, or some other Squad lackie/gimmick? Or the 14 year-old basement dweller?

Oh wait, I know! It must be the in-no-way-fictional 230 lb 34 year-old "sarcasm" who flew out to visit Adonis and was so very impressed he simply had to declare him the world's greatest natural!

Let's be realistic here and put this in perspective... I'm a lifetime natural, I work up to a set of 405 lb deadlifts (might manage 1 at 500) and I'm twice the bodybuilder Adonis is.

The Luke

Dont you have a 'squatch' hunt to attend tomr1976/The Luke?

Are you challenging TA - twice the BB?...............give me a fucking break maybe in your little land of make believe...........elvish cvnt

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2006, 07:24:52 AM »

Are you challenging TA - twice the BB?...............give me a fucking break maybe in your little land of make believe...........elvish cvnt

Oooh, another Squadhole chimes in to support True Adonis....

Monster gimmick accounts.

Oh brother,
The Luke

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2006, 07:30:52 AM »

The Luke
hahahahaaha, of course you are ::) isn't it about time for you to get your mom to drive you out to the woods for your daily f.uck session with your bigfoot hunting buddies?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2006, 07:36:27 AM »
"The Luke is still my little bitch"

Shouldn't that be the tagline on "sarcasm"'s account? Oh wait, yeah... I forgot... I pwned that particular group gimmick account so badly the username was deleted. Now Adonis has to use "Squadfather" to reinforce his way out of a losing thread...

Pwned into deletion... ouch, guess the truth really does hurt.

The Luke

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2006, 07:39:40 AM »
"The Luke is still my little bitch"

Shouldn't that be the tagline on "sarcasm"'s account? Oh wait, yeah... I forgot... I pwned that particular group gimmick account so badly the username was deleted. Now Adonis has to use "Squadfather" to reinforce his way out of a losing thread...

Pwned into deletion... ouch, guess the truth really does hurt.

The Luke
hahahaha, like i said before it's pretty easy to "own" when you have mod powers and when you suck up to Ron, any jackass can delete accounts, delete posts, change passwords, tinker with accounts, etc., you were so threatened by sarcasm that you had to resort to changing the password, hahahaha, you were owned.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2006, 07:50:03 AM »
I'm only a mod on the natural board.

Mods can't delete accounts... Mods can't change passwords... I don't communicate with Ron at all...

Assuming I'm talking to the 14-year-old (not Adonis), I'm afraid I have something to tell you... take a seat:
Ron deleted you... live with it.

The Luke
PS-seeing as I pwned/owned/own3d all 12,000 posts worth of "sarcasm" out of existence, can I have a celebratory "The Luke is cool!/Owning of the year! thread" on the owning (V) board? Or does it not count as an owning because I was only telling the truth?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2006, 07:52:13 AM »
Oooh, another Squadhole chimes in to support True Adonis....

Monster gimmick accounts.

Oh brother,
The Luke

try again little man.................no gimmick -- ping my 'ip'  ::) you will see I reside in Las Vegas. You have no credibility to your name or your other acct tomr1976................ ......dont you have some more 'splooge' to go flush hahahahahah little turd

dead serious.  I have a small handful of splooge as we speak.  Well not anymore, I just flushed it down the toilet.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2006, 07:52:35 AM »
I'm only a mod on the natural board.

Mods can't delete accounts... Mods can't change passwords... I don't communicate with Ron at all...

Assuming I'm talking to the 14-year-old (not Adonis), I'm afraid I have something to tell you... take a seat:
Ron deleted you... live with it.

The Luke
PS-seeing as I pwned/owned/own3d all 12,000 posts worth of "sarcasm" out of existence, can I have a celebratory "The Luke is cool!/Owning of the year! thread" on the owning (V) board? Or does it not count as an owning because I was only telling the truth?
hahahaha, like i said before you were so threatened by sarcasm that you complained to Ron and got my password changed, now let's hear it for the Great Sarcasm owning "the luke", hahahaha, too easy.

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2006, 07:55:45 AM »

Is that really the luke???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2006, 07:57:46 AM »
Is that really the luke???
no, "the luke" is about three inches taller and his arms and legs are a lot skinnier than the midget's.