Author Topic: Jessica Putnam says Peter should have won the Lightheavies  (Read 8870 times)

Sentenza

• Getbig III
Jessica Putnam says Peter should have won the Lightheavies
« on: December 07, 2007, 03:17:58 PM »
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5854831

"In all fairness...

there's a lot going on that you have no clue about leading up to that interview.

Peter was being interviewed right when he came from backstage and he was still caught up in the aftermath of the decision. His emotions were running high. Charles was actually standing in Peter's view waiting to be interviewed next.

Peter has a lot of respect for Charles and they are friends... you haven't seen footage of Peter reaching out for Charles prior to the announcement and congratulating him on stage following the decision.

You aren't going to see the footage of Charles doing a slash gesture in reference to Peter while Peter had his back to Charles exiting stage at pre-judging. That could be misconstrued as well.

The point here... they battled and things become heated(they were being pitted against each other), but at the end of the day they walked off stage as friends.

Charles did win, but MANY people had Peter winning and stuck by it even after the show. People such as Lonnie Teper of Ironman, Ron Avidan of Getbig, Isaac Hinds of LiftStudios, Bob Chic, and even Dave Palumbo to name a few. But bottom line, Charles took home the win and I know Peter is fine with it now. Everything is about timing and it was Charle's night, he looked great and was deserving. The reality is it could have gone either way.

I know Peter has spoken to Charles via a few messages, etc.. since the Nationals. Even following the USAs Peter phoned Charles to let him know he was going to be competing in the Nationals. What you witnessed was a good rivalry amongst two fierce competitors. Things can become heated but they still remain friends.

BTW... Flexonline's pics offer a better perspective."

These are the pics that offer a better perspective ::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Jessica Putnam says Peter should have won the Lightheavies
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 03:21:26 PM »
I would certainly hope that his wife says he deserved to win. If she said otherwise, I suspect Peter would "Peterson" her.
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 03:25:38 PM »

...as in Bolingbrook, IL cop Drew PETERSON or Modesto, CA playboy SCOTT? Both, I'd reckon.

I'm suprised that ON 'powers that be' didn't terminate Jessica's contract for  conflict of interest for rooting for a METRX athlete. I hear those malicious bastards over there are like that.
?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 03:27:33 PM »
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5854831

"In all fairness...

there's a lot going on that you have no clue about leading up to that interview.

Peter was being interviewed right when he came from backstage and he was still caught up in the aftermath of the decision. His emotions were running high. Charles was actually standing in Peter's view waiting to be interviewed next.

Peter has a lot of respect for Charles and they are friends... you haven't seen footage of Peter reaching out for Charles prior to the announcement and congratulating him on stage following the decision.

You aren't going to see the footage of Charles doing a slash gesture in reference to Peter while Peter had his back to Charles exiting stage at pre-judging. That could be misconstrued as well.

The point here... they battled and things become heated(they were being pitted against each other), but at the end of the day they walked off stage as friends.

Charles did win, but MANY people had Peter winning and stuck by it even after the show. People such as Lonnie Teper of Ironman, Ron Avidan of Getbig, Isaac Hinds of LiftStudios, Bob Chic, and even Dave Palumbo to name a few. But bottom line, Charles took home the win and I know Peter is fine with it now. Everything is about timing and it was Charle's night, he looked great and was deserving. The reality is it could have gone either way.

I know Peter has spoken to Charles via a few messages, etc.. since the Nationals. Even following the USAs Peter phoned Charles to let him know he was going to be competing in the Nationals. What you witnessed was a good rivalry amongst two fierce competitors. Things can become heated but they still remain friends.

BTW... Flexonline's pics offer a better perspective."

These are the pics that offer a better perspective ::)

jessica baby,,let me explain you something about bodybuilding on us grounds ok hun? listen carefuly since you seem to show interest,,ill keep it fast so you dont have to think much

peter deserved to win his pro cards,,
but he wont win it
until
you
take
your
sorry ass face and ofcourse his,,
off the elite fitness steroid board

now read it couple times ,,digest it,,,and next year make sure your face and his are covered or not there to begin with,,in this industry you have to kiss ass and NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT NOT DOING STEROIDS WHILE YOUR FSACE AND HIS COVER ONE OF THE BIGGEST STEROID BOARDS ON THE INTERNET TO DATE

now you know why he didnt win though deserved
learn and apply
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 03:38:53 PM »
Hey, thanks for clearing that up for me. I had no idea how I was going to fall asleep tonight, what with all the worrying I do over Putnam and his pro card.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 03:53:54 PM »
jessica baby,,let me explain you something about bodybuilding on us grounds ok hun? listen carefuly since you seem to show interest,,ill keep it fast so you dont have to think much

but he wont win it
until
you
take
your

now read it couple times ,,digest it,,,and next year make sure your face and his are covered or not there to begin with,,in this industry you have to kiss ass and NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT NOT DOING STEROIDS WHILE YOUR FSACE AND HIS COVER ONE OF THE BIGGEST STEROID BOARDS ON THE INTERNET TO DATE

learn and apply

Have you ever posted one message in your life not related to steroids??

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 03:56:01 PM »
spot on.

getbig posters get their pro cards.

you spent your time on that juice board, everyone sees it jessica.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

affy

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »

but he wont win it
until
you
take
your

learn and apply
if you had a choice to boink jessica or dina..who would you choose?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 04:00:57 PM »

Denise Masino!

Otherwise...Dina by a country MILE!
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 04:14:35 PM »
Jessica is hot beyond belief and Pete is a very good bb'er but..................... ..................she's dead wrong, Dixon destroyed him.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 05:26:35 PM »
i think putman will get a pro card. hes just got to pay his dues. the guy has a good physique though
irongearco.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 05:45:44 PM »
Charles did win, but MANY people had Peter winning and stuck by it even after the show. People such as ... Ron Avidan of Getbig, Isaac Hinds of LiftStudios...

That's not what they said later on. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »
Listen, it's Jess's JOB to think that, ok?  I wouldn't think anything of her if she thought otherwise.   ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 07:10:19 PM »
I heard Dennis Wolf's wife says Dennis should won the Olympia  ;D ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 07:19:50 PM »
I heard Dennis Wolf's wife says Dennis should won the Olympia  ;D ;D

That's right, and that's the way it damn sure SHOULD be, huh Musclecenter?   ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »
How come today's NPC competition sucks so much?

Compared with the 90's...

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 07:29:20 PM »
Way to go Jessica. Stand behind your man!!! :)

Peter Putnam

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Stay Pumped!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 07:50:12 PM »
Charles is the man and was a deserving winner.  He's a really good guy and I wish him all the best.  Can't wait to see him compete on the pro stage at the 202lbs Class at the NY Pro as I will be rooting for him!

Happy Holiday guys!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 07:53:10 PM »
I would certainly hope that his wife says he deserved to win. If she said otherwise, I suspect Peter would "Peterson" her.
Teeheee that was orignal ed. Did you think of that one on your own or did you have your dipshit crew of writers help you with that one?

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 09:05:19 PM »
 peter is a great guy.. and yes, charles was the deserving winner that day.. another day might be a different story.. such  is the eb and flow of bodybuilding..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 09:07:59 PM »
if you had a choice to boink jessica or dina..who would you choose?

dina due to personality,,but never a fitness girl for long term NEVERR,,jessica is what i call fuck me and throw me type of thing,,it can never go for long term as in she is artifical to a point that when peter get back to his 160lb weight she is out of there,,very hard to be with those kind of girls,,they are very into self satisfection and usually insecure and in most cases been abused in childhood/teenage years  in some form

see dina i can go into discussions with that will make me wanna do her even if im not attracted much to her look

with the other one it is all fake from hair to boobs to anything on her,,maybe eyes are real,,so....it would be good for a quicky in restroom no feelings attached while in reality a relashionship would have to be alwayas i give i give i give,,,she take she take she take,,it can never survive long term marrige ,,with anyone and that includes mr peter

so to your specific question: dina,,with diff hair color and little more weight
fallen angel

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 10:24:14 PM »
dina due to personality,,but never a fitness girl for long term NEVERR,,jessica is what i call fuck me and throw me type of thing,,it can never go for long term as in she is artifical to a point that when peter get back to his 160lb weight she is out of there,,very hard to be with those kind of girls,,they are very into self satisfection and usually insecure and in most cases been abused in childhood/teenage years  in some form

see dina i can go into discussions with that will make me wanna do her even if im not attracted much to her look

with the other one it is all fake from hair to boobs to anything on her,,maybe eyes are real,,so....it would be good for a quicky in restroom no feelings attached while in reality a relashionship would have to be alwayas i give i give i give,,,she take she take she take,,it can never survive long term marrige ,,with anyone and that includes mr peter

so to your specific question: dina,,with diff hair color and little more weight

Gh15,

Are you a virgin, I mean with women?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2007, 12:42:49 AM »
Charles is the man and was a deserving winner.  He's a really good guy and I wish him all the best.  Can't wait to see him compete on the pro stage at the 202lbs Class at the NY Pro as I will be rooting for him!

Well... we were at Dallas, a lot of us, and Peter looked the best I have seen him, much better than the USA's earlier this year, and this was Peter's show to win. Unfortunately, Charles was just as good. And it could of gone either way and everyone would of been ok with it.

After prejudging, a lot of us talked about these two, and it was hard to decide on how will win. This was the toughest class because both of them looked great. I did have Peter winning, because of his overall physique, but Charles was thicker.

Talking to various people and judges later on, it became that is was mixed. Some had Peter winning, some had Charles winning, but all agreed it was close.

Peter and Jessica - Muscle & Fitness cover, great showing this year, just signed Weider contracts, publicity - so many people would love to get kind of stuff in a year. It isn't easy.

As for Dina vs. Jessica, each had their own special attributes, and are both two of the coolest people.