Author Topic: Guess Which "Bearish" Bank Bought A Record Amount Of GLD?  (Read 8400 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Guess Which "Bearish" Bank Bought A Record Amount Of GLD?
« on: April 30, 2014, 05:48:41 PM »
Guess Which "Bearish" Bank Bought A Record Amount Of GLD?

Goldman Sachs told their clients to sell, sell, SELL their gold,
all the while they were buy, buy, BUYING GOLD!!!

Do what the smart money is doing.
Exchange your dying paper currency for currency grade gold with Karatbars.

Free to be a member: www.ViewTheInfo.com

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-30/guess-which-bearish-bank-bought-record-amount-gld-q2
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Guess Which "Bearish" Bank Bought A Record Amount Of GLD?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 07:50:08 PM »
Or better yet, do what the real "smart money" is doing and ignore your ignorant ass.

Nobody likes a baby killer, especially a lying sack of shit baby killer.  Hope this helps.
K

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 09:57:57 AM »
Gold to $2,000+ in 2014.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 11:39:40 PM »
Gold to $2,000+ in 2014.

I won't be so bold as to make such a prediction, ...but if it occurs, ...I won't be at all surprised.  :-\

Did you see the press releases the other day? CIBC has now started selling physical gold to it's bank customers across Canada. I feel sorry for the poor schmucks who buy it from them, ...then put it in the bank safety deposit box. Good Luck getting it back in the event of a bail-in. Already the laws in the USA allow DHS to remove gold & silver from all bank safety deposit boxes "in the interest of national security." I hear horror stories all the time of people who have had the contents of their boxes sold, right out from underneath them.

Read the fine print on your safety deposit boxes folks. It clearly stipulates that "the box, and the contents thereof, is the property of the bank" During good economic times, they will let you retreive whatever it was you put in their to begin with, ...but when under financial duress, ...they can & WILL take it, and dispose of it for their financial benefit. And the kicker is... it's already written into legislation that they can.  ;D
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 04:12:54 PM »
I won't be so bold as to make such a prediction, ...but if it occurs, ...I won't be at all surprised.  :-\

Did you see the press releases the other day? CIBC has now started selling physical gold to it's bank customers across Canada. I feel sorry for the poor schmucks who buy it from them, ...then put it in the bank safety deposit box. Good Luck getting it back in the event of a bail-in. Already the laws in the USA allow DHS to remove gold & silver from all bank safety deposit boxes "in the interest of national security." I hear horror stories all the time of people who have had the contents of their boxes sold, right out from underneath them.

Read the fine print on your safety deposit boxes folks. It clearly stipulates that "the box, and the contents thereof, is the property of the bank" During good economic times, they will let you retreive whatever it was you put in their to begin with, ...but when under financial duress, ...they can & WILL take it, and dispose of it for their financial benefit. And the kicker is... it's already written into legislation that they can.  ;D

You're right.  If they can take it, they will.