Author Topic: Bob Chicerillo and Johnnie Jackson train shoulders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10218 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Bob is quite a character...best part was when he call Johnnie Jackson a pussy.....
L

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
jackson does ful reps of 100 lb dumbeell lateral raises..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
on the Fit Show, listen to this brutal workout..........a couple of sets of presses on the Gaybex machine with the stack plus a 45 lb. plate on the handles for some half reps, swinging quarter rep lateral raises with 75 lb. dumbbells, what a couple of ANIMALS.

FROM WAT I SAW THEY WERE DOING FULL REPS UNTIL THEY REACHED FAILURE AND DID A FEW PARTIALS

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
in that first part bob was talking to the camera too much. later it was more entertaining. and sarcasm is making fun of pro's now... sad sad person(?)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
I ALSO DONT THINK JONNIE WAS REALLY INTO THE WORK OUT IT SEEMED MORE LIKE HE WAS JUST KILLING TIME WHILE WAITING FOR CHAD

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
yo what channel is the fit show on?
Valhalla awaits.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
its in bodybuilding.com somewhere

sean

• Getbig IV
Son, go ahead and train shoulders using sub-maximal weights for even one month and see how well your shoulder and chest workouts are going by the fifth week. 

Sarcasm is just in the begining stages of learning still.  Being sixteen, he's only able really handle weights that dont really put any stess on the joints yet.  50lb db presses, 25lb poor form laterals, 40lb upright rows... Skipping workouts and training with sloppy form, he still hasnt yet harnessed the ability to use weights to their full potention cause he's still learning how to train. (I'd like to see lil Sarcasm hit the "Gaybex" full stack with a 45 on it)

Come back when your pushing some weights,,,, like all these pro's are capable of doing,, then let we'll talk about not using machines here and there and supplementing some lighter routines into your program to obstain from overtraining and injury.   

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Son, go ahead and train shoulders using sub-maximal weights for even one month and see how well your shoulder and chest workouts are going by the fifth week. 
Sarcasm is just in the begining stages of learning still.  Being sixteen, he's only able really handle weights that dont really put any stess on the joints yet.  50lb db presses, 25lb poor form laterals, 40lb upright rows... Skipping workouts and training with sloppy form, he still hasnt yet harnessed the ability to use weights to their full potention cause he's still learning how to train. (I'd like to see lil Sarcasm hit the "Gaybex" full stack with a 45 on it)
Come back when your pushing some weights,,,, like all these pro's are capable of doing,, then let we'll talk about not using machines here and there and supplementing some lighter routines into your program to obstain from overtraining and injury.   
meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Johnny Apollo

I'm willing to bet Sarcasm is twice as muscular as "Sean". Sean is some 130lb pussy.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Good point John, Sean is gayer then Elton Johns leather cap.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Good point John, Sean is gayer then Elton Johns leather cap.

Yes Mars, it is clear that "sean" loves teh cock

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
i saw that episode the other day....jonnie looks good.
bodybuildersreality.com

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
jr. yates is in love
$

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Sean is actually "Big" Sean Allen.  And we know he loves teh cockage.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing

I gotta get in on this....... Sean is another QueerGoneBi TM
I

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
jr. yates is in love
with those traps fuck ya! when i first saw it i was confused as to why the plates were heavy for them on that shoulder press...hahaha i didn't see that there was a stack there too.
bodybuildersreality.com

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
hahahah Oh brother "Jr. Yates" the guy gets dumped and he instantly turns to pole smoking ::)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
hey now.
bodybuildersreality.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Sean is gayer than a room full of prostate massaging orientals.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Bob Chicerillo sound like a total asshole in those videos.  Did anyone watch the fitshow episodes with Garrett Downing and Derek Farnsworth?  What a fucking waste of time that was.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bob Chicerillo sound like a total asshole in those videos. 

He's always been nothing but polite to me.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Chick is a third tier guido.  In five years he will have a 40 inch waist and  be training housewives at 24 Hour Fitness for $45 bucks a pop.
his waist is already 38 so he'll be at 40 in no time.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
If Bob trained any harder he might break a sweat.

sean

• Getbig IV
I'm willing to bet Sarcasm is twice as muscular as "Sean". Sean is some 130lb pussy.

Not sure if this is sarcasm (the real meaning, not the fag poser on here)

.....  Adonis seen here at the local pub.