Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 37035 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
what kind of car do you drive?
that's what I thought HULKOTRON you big FAT BITCH, you can even say what kind of car you drive, post a pic of it with your username and I will post a pic of only 1 of my dumpers that will put you to shame you fucken loser  :-*

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Why buy a new car for 40k when you can buy a almost new for 30k and growth hormones for 10k

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
that's what I thought HULKOTRON you big FAT BITCH, you can even say what kind of car you drive, post a pic of it with your username and I will post a pic of only 1 of my dumpers that will put you to shame you fucken loser  :-*

Epic self-quoting meltdown of peace waiting on the edge of your seat for 15 minutes for me to reply.  Seems I've touched a nerve.

I drive a Mercedes ML320, which I own, although I live in a large city and don't actually drive very much.  I have better things to do than take photos of it for you.

I hope this helps.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
why the fuck does a ''car'' have to fall into the category of ''investments'' for fuck sakes, does skiing or golfing fall into this? no, some people love driving as a ''hobbie'' ... it is fun driving a nice car, if you are a rich man and are in a shit box you are a miserable fuck, simple as that.

If you are suggesting that all rich men drive very expensive cars you do not know many rich men.

Or you have a low definition of what expensive mean.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
If you are suggesting that all rich men drive very expensive cars you do not know many rich men.

Rich Boy Warren Buffett just bought a Cadillac (XTS).

Parker

• Getbig V
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #356 on: July 16, 2014, 12:46:56 PM »
Hilarious.   ;D
Not as funny as this
Depends on the vagina. City miles, or highway.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Epic self-quoting meltdown of peace waiting on the edge of your seat for 15 minutes for me to reply.  Seems I've touched a nerve.

I drive a Mercedes ML320, which I own, although I live in a large city and don't actually drive very much.  I have better things to do than take photos of it for you.

I hope this helps.

boooooooom lmao lololoolloolollo

just got a pm after I asked you what kind of car you drive and buddy says ''100bucks says he drives a benz'' lmao of course, all getbiggers do,,...

Now let me let you in on a little secret bro  ;) what is unseen counts for JACK SHIT.

It is always ''I don't have time'' or '' my camera is broken'' lol but you have time to live on getbig with 16000 posts

BTW my 4 door f-350 shits on that all day long  :P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

fuck no, 95 of rich men buy conservative cars and 90% of rich men are miserable fucks.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
fuck no, 95 of rich men buy conservative cars and 90% of rich men are miserable fucks.

Allow me to respectfully disagree.

Most self made rich men are more serious than the average low performer.  But that is different from being miserable.
The most fulfilled people I know, in terms of having fun so lets park emotional tripe, are also amongst the wealthiest.  They have a level of freedom that most can only dream of.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Most self made rich men are more serious than the average low performer.  But that is different from being miserable.
The most fulfilled people I know, in terms of having fun so lets park emotional tripe, are also amongst the wealthiest.  They have a level of freedom that most can only dream of.
you are carrying this way off topic here. The point is if someone with money enjoys buying a nice car then let them, everything doesn't have to be an investment. wooooooosh talk about being dragged into a retarded argument for no reason at all.  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V

In the immortal words of Nortorious B.I.G. "Mo money mo problems"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Steve Jobs would lease his vehicles. He would trade in his lease every 30 days. Where he lived you are allowed to drive without a license plate on your vehicle for 30 days. So he just got a new vehicle every 30 days so he never had to have a plate on the car. Now that's wealth.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Steve Jobs would lease his vehicles. He would trade in his lease every 30 days. Where he lived you are allowed to drive without a license plate on your vehicle for 30 days. So he just got a new vehicle every 30 days so he never had to have a plate on the car. Now that's wealth.

This is interesting.

More than discussing the merits of Mr Heath.  No offence to him #NoHaterz #BigUpTheGift #AllNatural #athlete #WiderThanKai

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Two of my favorite posters, OneTimeHard and Hulkotron, engaging in a crossing of swords. Are there things?

Parker

• Getbig V
Two of my favorite posters, OneTimeHard and Hulkotron, engaging in a crossing of swords. Are there things?
Just as long as they don't "cross the streams".

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
boooooooom lmao lololoolloolollo

just got a pm after I asked you what kind of car you drive and buddy says ''100bucks says he drives a benz'' lmao of course, all getbiggers do,,...

Now let me let you in on a little secret bro  ;) what is unseen counts for JACK SHIT.

It is always ''I don't have time'' or '' my camera is broken'' lol but you have time to live on getbig with 16000 posts

BTW my 4 door f-350 shits on that all day long  :P

Haha sure you did "stud" :D  Who was this masked warrior, surely they can reveal themselves?

I'm at "work" (that's a real job, which you probably don't have much experience with as a "business owner" AKA uneducated simpleton) and can't just take off in the middle of the day to take pictures of my car for you.  This is why I'm able to afford such luxuries as a car another man's asscheeks haven't sat in.  Same reason why I don't have time to reply instantly to your inane dribbling, you fucking know-it-all blowhard.  If I photograph it you're just going to say it's not mine anyway.

Oh wow you drive a used pickup truck, what a high-roller ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Seriously did "OneTimeHardInMyAss" just post that he drives a (leased) F-350 like it's some sort of status symbol? :D

the trainer

This is what I drive.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Thread update: Phil has left and is not returning.

Back to slagging him off!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Awesome that Phil posted here....he was kool and the gang!
Glad you're still around Wes !  No shady pines yet ?

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
This is what I drive.

Heavy pounder mobile!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Attention: OneTimeHardInMyLooseButt hole

Here is the purchase agreement for the Mercedes you claim I don't own, you short fuck:

Here is the key, you bald fuck:

Here is a close-up of the make and model, you ugly fuck:

Finally, here is the foot I just put in your ass, you fat fuck:

Next time try calling out someone closer to your tier.

As an aside, "ManyTimesHardInMyMouth" is known to be:

- Short
- Bald
- Ugly
- Uses lots of steroids
- Leases a huge pickup truck

I put the cock at five inches max, fully activated.

Dismissed.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

X2 I feel like mommy and daddy are fighting again and me and you are in our tree house trying to escape it all whilst imagining amazing adventures in space etc.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #374 on: July 16, 2014, 04:48:34 PM »
thank you. no you know that there are certain questions that are for web and others in person right? hope that helps

Very honest and smart answer, exactly the kind of classy attitude I'd expect from a top athlete.  What do you think of the critiques of your shoulder width?  Do you just let it go because it's beyond your control?  Or does that never say never spirit compel you push the sport to new levels and develop a more complete package.