Author Topic: Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.  (Read 11441 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.
« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2014, 09:03:41 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2014, 09:05:26 AM »
LOL getting a little defensive?   I wasn't talking about you.  Coach has been saying we need boots on the ground.  And we all know from Afghanistan and Iraq that the wildly successful missions are the ones where we have the enemy outnumbered 10 to 1.  This was all explained on getbig and talked about in depth.

Once we established it was 20 to 31,000 ISIS to fight, we realized it'd be 300,000 of our guys to maintain this winning ratio in order to incur the least amount of loss/damage/casualties.   

See, since "repubs" couldn't establish any kind of idea how many to send other than "Obama's wrong!", we had to use the 300,000 in its place.  BB, you weren't in the argument, and you're not one of the "repubs" to which I was referring.  I don't know your position on the ISIS bombings so I woudln't try to characterize it. 

To be honest, I don't think I've heard 333386 shit on the bombings either.  He's been pretty level headed about letting the generals do what they do, in order to rain fire on the bad guys, I believe.

I know you were not talking about me Pinocchio.  I wanted to know what other people on the board were "screaming" for "300,000" boots on the ground.  I assumed you were lying again, but wanted to ask, in case I missed it.  But I see I gave you too much credit.

Do you ever tell the truth? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2014, 09:37:53 AM »
Yes.

Soul posted numerous postsabout how Obama didn't want to put boots on the ground 240 called him on it.

How is that a misinterpretation?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2014, 09:40:13 AM »

Soul posted numerous postsabout how Obama didn't want to put boots on the ground 240 called him on it.

STFU - Obama is doing all he can to out Assad so Isis can take over.   Only an idiot cant see that and that includes you.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2014, 09:44:06 AM »
STFU - Obama is doing all he can to out Assad so Isis can take over.   Only an idiot cant see that and that includes you.

Yup he is bombing ISIS to victory ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2014, 09:44:33 AM »

240 said numerous "getbig Republicans" "screamed" for "300,000" boots on the ground.  That is a lie.  You agreed with it.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #131 on: September 23, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »
STFU - Obama is doing all he can to out Assad so Isis can take over.   Only an idiot cant see that and that includes you.

Yes.  Killing 120 ISIS (confirmed dead so far) and wrecking their fuel and weapons bases was obviously designed to make them stronger.  

Also don't forget the Al-Q targets we also took out in Syria at the same time last night.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2014, 09:47:34 AM »
240 said numerous "getbig Republicans" "screamed" for "300,000" boots on the ground.  That is a lie.  You agreed with it.  

Repubs called for boots on the ground but refused to say how many.   We know from the previous 2 wars that the 10-1 ratio is desired and effecting for meeting the goals without losses.

Since we know there are 31,000 ISIS, we'd need 310,000 to execute a war in a safe & effective manner for our troops.  Unless you're saying repubs here wanted to go in under-manned for a successful war effort?  Heck of an accusation, dude.  Repubs don't want our troops overwhelmed by the enemy, and I resent that you'd accuse them of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2014, 09:49:19 AM »
Repubs called for boots on the ground but refused to say how many.   We know from the previous 2 wars that the 10-1 ratio is desired and effecting for meeting the goals without losses.

Since we know there are 31,000 ISIS, we'd need 310,000 to execute a war in a safe & effective manner for our troops.  Unless you're saying repubs here wanted to go in under-manned for a successful war effort?  Heck of an accusation, dude.  Repubs don't want our troops overwhelmed by the enemy, and I resent that you'd accuse them of it.

::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2014, 09:57:52 AM »

SoulC, Coach and i believe Dario and Poly-something all posted so its definitely no lie.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2014, 09:58:47 AM »
SoulC, Coach and i believe Dario and Poly-something all posted so its definitely no lie.

where did any general, poster, drunk whino, homeless Kenyan bum, whoever - other than 240 call for 300k troops

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2014, 09:59:40 AM »

"repubs" on gebtig were screaming we need to send in 300,000 troops a few days back... or saying "airstrikes and special forces aren't enough".

Why did you lie? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2014, 09:59:58 AM »

lol

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2014, 12:26:26 PM »
where did any general, poster, drunk whino, homeless Kenyan bum, whoever - other than 240 call for 300k troops

Only a call for troops i didnt see any numbers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2015, 05:19:31 AM »