Author Topic: Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.  (Read 11441 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2014, 06:32:53 PM »
There are plenty of christians, jews etc in the middle east in the same region where there retards are beheading people.

Why are they not doing the same thing?

If christianity is essentially the same as islam why are the christians in the area not acting the same way the muslims are?

I told you to read my posts but obviously didn't and apparently not even the one you chose to quote
Since you're either lazy or stupid (or a generous serving of both) I'm only going to respond to you once.

first the difference

one is exists in society that has broken down and is in chaos and civil war

they both believe in the 2nd coming of Jesus and and a fight with the anti-christ

take the girl on the left (or Phil Robertson or any of hundreds of thousand if not millions of christians) and imagine the US society has broken down and in civil war and it wouldn't take very long for them to believe it's the End Times and that they have to prepare the earth for the  return of Jesus and they would likely have no problem enforcing "biblical law" as they interpret it.  Remind yourself how many things are punishable by death in the bible.   Christianity is a doomsday cult patiently (and at times no so patiently) awaiting the end of the world.  

For every Phil Robertson type willing to say this shit in public you've got 100 or a 1000 more saying the same shit in private
Take Missouri police officer Dan Page talking to the a chapter of the Oath Keepers
http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/08/ferguson-cop-dan-page-relishes-being-a-killer/

If our society broke down how long do you think it would take this guy to start killing people who didn't share his beliefs

I don't either one and neither do you

for all we know they are both models

you know exactly what I'm talking about so stop playing dumb

tell me what is different about Phil Robertson saying we should convert or kill Muslims as compared to Muslims saying they should convert or kill christians?

same mindset just a different religion

as I've said, if our society was broken down like it is in Syria and Iraq I don't think it would take too long for the Phil Robertsons of the world to pull out his bible (he said on Hannity he never leaves home without it) and start enforcing biblical law......as he sees it.

If you don't understand what I'm saying then there is no other way for me to explain it to you or at least it's not worth my time to try

As you can see (though obviously didn't understand) I said OUR SOCIETY

Are you really so stupid that you need me to explain why a microscopic religious minority in Iraq and Syria, that is either hiding or on the run in fear of their lives and most likely unarmed (we know ISIS disarmed civilians) is not beheading people?

Again, the best thing I can say to you is to learn to pay attention when reading.  If you actually did read what I wrote then you're simply too stupid to waste my time with

The premise I've proposed is based on after OUR SOCIETY has broken down and I clearly pointed out that it would be Christians (who are the majority religion) who would now be emboldened to enforce harsh biblical law based on their belief in Armageddon as described in the book that they believe is written by their god....who by the way they expect to return at any moment to fight the anti-christ.

Again, I also pointed out the type of person who might take such actions.  The Phil Robertsons of the world who has already gone public with his desires to convert or kill muslims.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2014, 06:37:58 PM »
So its not so much the religion then is it?

its our society that is the problem

yes as you have already described them as a "death cult" why would they not be out doing the exact same thing? what do they care of death?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2014, 08:08:05 PM »
Comparing the westboro church types, who number maybe a few thousand total and are pretty much harmless, to tens of millions of muslims who either condone or actively participate in extreme violence, massacres of entire towns, beheadings of children, mutilation of women (war on women  ::)), bombings, crucifictions, ethnic and religious genocide on nationwide scales, is a bit of a stretch i think....::)

I don't think so. The only difference is the nutjobs at Westboro Baptist church didn't have the funding, support, ammunition, and guidance from governments willing to hopelessly indebt, and enslave their own citizens in order to fund them. The question I have is... why do ISIL members sport American home-made tattoos that read "United States Army"?

http://www.charlesayoub.com/more/799443 

You might want to have your browser translate the stories, versus switching over to the sites English language version. When you do, you'll get an entirely different set of 'newsworthy' material to distract you from reality. Its as if someone, or some people purposely want to keep Americans ignorant about what's really going on in the world. Nah... couldn't be ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2014, 08:17:47 PM »
I don't recall and Christians blowing themselves up, hijacking planes, taking down countries...beheading anybody on Utube etc....none. This argument is fucking stupid. You libs always always always do this...sorry guy but we're better then they are. America, the West, Christians, Jews...whatever. We're better. These people are animals.

You say that like you've never heard of 911, The Wall Street Fiasco, or Abu Ghraib.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2014, 08:20:39 PM »
Explain the difference???? Seriously? What kind of leftist dipshit comes up with this stuff...

Im pretty sure the american girl isnt using that rifle to shoot people, nor does she condone and promote the beheading and slaughter of everyone on earth who doesnt share her religion ::)

Jesus fucking christ, no one on earth can be this dumb...

pssst: Phil Roberston, ...and I'm sure if you got enough liquor in her and let her talk,
...we'd get some real gems out of Sara Palin.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2014, 08:26:45 PM »
http://conservativetribune.com/actor-humiliates-obama/

Seriously?!  :-\  Rob Lowe & Jon Voight? These are the ones used to bolster the argument?

A pissy pedophile who will probably indulge in more vain, narcissistic plastic surgery than Joan Rivers ever did,
...and a man whose own fiercely family oriented daughter refuses to even speak to him? This is the credibility?

Call me when George Clooney jumps ship.  ::)
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2014, 08:33:49 PM »
I don't think so. The only difference is the nutjobs at Westboro Baptist church didn't have the funding, support, ammunition, and guidance from governments willing to hopelessly indebt, and enslave their own citizens in order to fund them. The question I have is... why do ISIL members sport American home-made tattoos that read "United States Army"?

It's so blatantly obvious that the image is photoshopped - and I don't mean the red circle and the magnification.

You might want to have your browser translate the stories, versus switching over to the sites English language version. When you do, you'll get an entirely different set of 'newsworthy' material to distract you from reality. Its as if someone, or some people purposely want to keep Americans ignorant about what's really going on in the world. Nah... couldn't be ::)

It's quite ironic that you of all people to talk about other people being ignorant. But I digress. Let's talk about Charles Ayoub, after whom the linked website with the photoshopped image is named. Ayoub has a clear and obvious bias and I wouldn't trust him anymore than I would trust a Bill O'Reilly or the crazy homeless person that hangs outside Starbucks. He has a penchant for repeating how "independent" and "sincere" he is, but words are cheap...

You say that like you've never heard of 911, The Wall Street Fiasco, or Abu Ghraib.

911 the emergency number, or 9/11 the day of a terrorist attack? In either case, how do either of those reflect negatively on the West and the US? Also, Wall Street Fiasco? What fiasco and how does it compare? As for Abu Ghraib - and I don't want to speak for headhuntersix - we have never claimed to be perfect. We have fucked up in the past, and when we do we should stand up, admit our fuckup and try to do better.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2014, 08:49:14 PM »
It's so blatantly obvious that the image is photoshopped - and I don't mean the red circle and the magnification.

Oh... it's photo-shopped. Gotcha. ;)

It's quite ironic that you of all people to talk about other people being ignorant. But I digress. Let's talk about Charles Ayoub, after whom the linked website with the photoshopped image is named. Ayoub has a clear and obvious bias and I wouldn't trust him anymore than I would trust a Bill O'Reilly or the crazy homeless person that hangs outside Starbucks. He has a penchant for repeating how "independent" and "sincere" he is, but words are cheap...

911 the emergency number, or 9/11 the day of a terrorist attack? In either case, how do either of those reflect negatively on the West and the US? Also, Wall Street Fiasco? What fiasco and how does it compare? As for Abu Ghraib - and I don't want to speak for headhuntersix - we have never claimed to be perfect. We have fucked up in the past, and when we do we should stand up, admit our fuckup and try to do better.

I agree, ...so why has everyone gotten a collective case of Amnesia all of a sudden?
"We are better than them" Nobody is better than anybody... least of all we selfish, bloated, ignorant Westerners who by accident of birth, or luck of the draw happen to reside in a part of the world that affords us the luxury of not being consciously negatively impacted on a day-to-day basis by the spiritual wickedness in high places. I believe that is about to change, ...and if Karma is even half the BIYOTCH I think it is... it's not going to be pretty for many.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2014, 09:44:59 PM »

It's quite obvious - just look at it. But even if it wasn't, if the U.S. is behind ISIS, don't you think that the plan would include some Dermablend?

Seriously... what is it with you people and seeing conspiracies everywhere?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2014, 11:01:02 PM »
It's quite obvious - just look at it. But even if it wasn't, if the U.S. is behind ISIS, don't you think that the plan would include some Dermablend?

Seriously... what is it with you people and seeing conspiracies everywhere?

It's called having opened eyes that can see clearly through the veil of BS. You should try it some time.

w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2014, 12:47:49 AM »
It's called having opened eyes that can see clearly through the veil of BS. You should try it some time.

My eyes are quite open. Unlike you, however, my brain processes the visual stimuli and makes critical evaluations of the information that my eyes capture and I then consolidate all available data to reach rational conclusions.

You may want to try that sometime.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2014, 12:54:58 AM »
My eyes are quite open. Unlike you, however, my brain processes the visual stimuli and makes critical evaluations of the information that my eyes capture and I then consolidate all available data to reach rational conclusions.

You may want to try that sometime.

Now if you're just gonna be a shit disturber, ...I'm not gonna buy you a drink in Vegas in November.  :D
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2014, 04:42:15 AM »

Your head is shoulder deep up your own ass. All you see is bullshit.
A

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2014, 01:44:58 PM »
Now if you're just gonna be a shit disturber, ...I'm not gonna buy you a drink in Vegas in November.  :D

Let's skip the drink - how about you reply to the following threads that you started, warning us of imminent dangers:

So cut this schtick about how insightful you are and how you have open eyes and see clearly through BS, because the reality is that you basically go through life with your eyes closed and your brain disconnected, a'traipsing from one pile of bullshit to the next - from gas pills and warnings about martial law, to gold-by-the-gram MLM schemes and Internet False Flag warnings.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2014, 01:53:58 PM »
Let's skip the drink - how about you reply to the following threads that you started, warning us of imminent dangers:

So cut this schtick about how insightful you are and how you have open eyes and see clearly through BS, because the reality is that you basically go through life with your eyes closed and your brain disconnected, a'traipsing from one pile of bullshit to the next - from gas pills and warnings about martial law, to gold-by-the-gram MLM schemes and Internet False Flag warnings.
she wont respond to this just like straw wont respond to this thread.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2014, 04:32:40 PM »

I agree, ...so why has everyone gotten a collective case of Amnesia all of a sudden?
"We are better than them" Nobody is better than anybody... least of all we selfish, bloated, ignorant Westerners who by accident of birth, or luck of the draw happen to reside in a part of the world that affords us the luxury of not being consciously negatively impacted on a day-to-day basis by the spiritual wickedness in high places. I believe that is about to change, ...and if Karma is even half the BIYOTCH I think it is... it's not going to be pretty for many.

You obviously don't know shit about the ME, they are a bunch of cowardly bastards who will sell their loyalty to the highest bidder. So yea we are "better" than them. If Karma really existed a tree would have fallen on you long ago and rid the world of your conspiratorial bullshit, and your asinine get rich quick schemes.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2014, 05:39:44 PM »
LMFAO strawmans showing his ass in this thread....

Yep.  Even funnier when you consider he's the biggest twat on this board crying about posting stuff not related to the thread topic.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2014, 01:30:37 AM »

I think you misunderstood the videos. It was not saying it would be 72 hours before Martial Law was declared, but that when the poop goes down, you will have 72 hours. Understand, I neither made those videos, nor did I title them

That actually made me laugh. I don't know why, ...it just did. Actually I do know why, but I'll be polite and not say

Does it give you pleasure to try to be a bully on the internet? Does it make you feel superior?

btw: {pssst} It's not a MLM, it's e-Commerce, and you'll be able to take a real good look at it,
...up close & personal when we over run your town in November. Las Vegas is gonna blow up with our affiliates from over 120 countries.

And stop trying to change the subject. The President is correct.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2014, 03:32:21 AM »
A bully? Because I call you out on your bullshit?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2014, 05:31:17 AM »
I'm sure our fundies on this board will tell us that nutbags at the westboro baptist church aren't christians

Heck one of our moderators has a habit of telling us who are "real" christians and who aren't

You mean that Race Hate church?
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2014, 05:33:01 AM »
STRAW MAN is such a complete and utter wanker.  I wonder if he believes his own BS?
Ψ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2014, 06:06:20 AM »
You mean that Race Hate church?

W 4 members

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »
Lmfao...straw and 24 getting brutally owned as usual :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2014, 08:49:46 AM »
why have the christians in iraq and the rest of the middle east not succumb to the desire to behead others and kill indiscriminately?

are they not in the same shit hole situation?

why have the jews not? why have none of the other religions in that region done it?

You've asked strawboy this question three times and he hasn't answered.

Obviously, the moron knows his wrong and will not admit it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2014, 01:42:43 PM »
she wont respond to this just like straw wont respond to this thread.

I responded to you dipshit.  I just don't have time (or inclination, especially when I'm on vacation) to sit down and walk you through every thing little thing you can't understand.  Especially when you can't even bother to read what I've written.