Author Topic: The Walking Dead.....Season 3  (Read 34595 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: The Walking Dead.....Season 3
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2012, 10:08:23 AM »
Is it Sunday yet :D

Gregz, is the "mid season break" coming up soon >:(

think it comes in Dec...then they start up again in Feb

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »
think it comes in Dec...then they start up again in Feb

The last one until Feb. should be Dec. 2nd

The program is slated to return for season three on Sunday, Oct. 14 at 9 p.m. with a 16-episode run that will be split into two parts. The second eight episodes will begin on February 2013.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2012, 09:03:22 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=69952

VIDEO: Inside THE WALKING DEAD Episode 305 - "Say The Word"

In last night's episode of The Walking Dead we saw Rick deal with Lori's death the only way he knew how - tearing through the remaining walkers with an axe. After physically threatening Glenn and playing doctor with the walker who (seemingly) devoured his wife's remains, I think it's safe to say the group leader's mental state has been knocked off its axis. Meanwhile in Woodbury we see how Michonne handles being backed into a corner, and the resulting parting of ways between her and Andrea. In the below vid, Robert Kirkman, Andrew Lincoln, Danai Gurira and others share their thoughts on what went down for their characters in "Say The Word"..

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2012, 09:26:29 PM »
I wonder if the last episode before midsession going to be like last years with Sophia.  Geez I had to watch a comedy after that.  Too dam depressing.

Rick is losing it and prolly gonna be for a while.   Who calls the prison after the apocalypse?  :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2012, 09:41:18 PM »
I wonder if the last episode before midsession going to be like last years with Sophia.  Geez I had to watch a comedy after that.  Too dam depressing.

Rick is losing it and prolly gonna be for a while.   Who calls the prison after the apocalypse?  :)

probably a robo-call..... :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2012, 05:00:18 PM »
What happened to carol?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »
I wonder if the last episode before midsession going to be like last years with Sophia.  Geez I had to watch a comedy after that.  Too dam depressing.

Rick is losing it and prolly gonna be for a while.   Who calls the prison after the apocalypse?  :)
I think it's Lori, I had to watch the last episode on my computer and the definition sucks but I didn't see loris body just blood and the walker with a full belly.

The external phone lines wouldnt be working but the internal system should as long as there is power.

What happened to carol?
That's what I was thinking they must have buried her right, 3 graves?

But they never said how she died, maybe it's carol on the phone

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2012, 09:59:40 AM »
This season is turning out to be the worst.  It's getting very boring.  Same shit.......too much drama, slashing through zombies and gore does not make a good season. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2012, 01:34:06 PM »
I think it's Lori, I had to watch the last episode on my computer and the definition sucks but I didn't see loris body just blood and the walker with a full belly.

The external phone lines would work but the internal system should as long as there is power.
That's what I was thinking they must have buried her right, 3 graves?

But they never said how she died, maybe it's carol on the phone

Another thing they have seemed to over looked.  It's doubtful that zombie would have ate Lori's entire body and was able to squeeze into his basketball sized belly.  What about bones?  AND they are playing it up that she's dead too much (even on talking dead) which makes me suspicious.

So that's more on why she might still be alive, but prolly she IS dead.

From what i understand the phone and the potential ensuing conversation might be Rick going nuts.

Carol calling seems like the most likely explanation.

Some further thoughts:

-  They should be clearing out the rest of the walkers in the prison.
-  Knowing from season one that they can mask their scent with walker flesh they should surround the outer fence with armless, jawless walkers tied to it.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2012, 10:22:53 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=70124

New Fan Favorite Character To Be Introduced In THE WALKING DEAD

Robert Kirkman sat down with the people over at Entertainment Weekly to talk about AMC's hit Zombie show The Walking Dead. During the chat Krikman revealed that major things are in store for the upcoming Fall finale. One of the major things is that you can expect is a new character to be revealed. Not only is it a new character, but it's a fan favorite from the comic series. "There’s a new character added. A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that," explained Kirkman. EW speculates that the character in question is none other than Tyreese. While this has not been confirmed there is some substantial evidence to back this up.

Tyreese was professional football player before the Zombie outbreak. In the comics he comes to the survivors after they have just lost Shane, and are in desperate need of some physical help. With the Kirkamn teasing that the character is a fan favorite it would be no shock that it could turn out to be Tyreese. Fans have been asking for some time when we might see him. Actor Chad Coleman (The Wire) has been spotted on the Atlanta set here recently, with no mention of what his role might be. Speculation has it that Coleman has been tasked with bringing Tyreese to life.

Keep in mind Tyreese is NOT confirmed. It just seems like right now it is a high likely hood that the character will be him.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2012, 10:44:19 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=70247

THE WALKING DEAD: Making Of "Hounded" & 2 Clips From "When The Dead Come Knocking"

Even though Michonne is wounded she is still capable of making a memorable first impression to Rick, in a sneak peek from next week's episode. Plus a behind-the-scenes video detailing the special effects makeup used in last night's episode.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2012, 08:57:35 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=70306

UPDATE: CONFIRMED: Chad Coleman To Play 'Tyreese' In THE WALKING DEAD

There's been a lot of casualties in this season of The Walking Dead, but it looks as if Rick will soon be able to add a new recruit to his band of survivors. TV Line has now confirmed that Chad Coleman (The Green Hornet) has indeed joined the cast of the hit AMC series as fan-favourite character 'Tyreese'. The site even goes on to reveal that we should expect to see him as soon as next week, although whether his role in the show will differ to that of the comic book series remains to be seen.

UPDATE: TV Overmind reports that this season will also see the return of Lennie James as 'Morgan'; the man who Rick first met in season one while he was searching for 'Lori' and 'Carl'. However, they say that he will appear "From a Distance" rather than having any direct involvement in the conflict with 'The Governor'.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2012, 01:42:04 PM »
Internal power was cut down by Rick when the alarm rung. Did they put it back up if the phone rings?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2012, 08:38:05 PM »
Internal power was cut down by Rick when the alarm rung. Did they put it back up if the phone rings?

Landlines don't need electricity to run

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2012, 10:00:44 PM »
He is not really talking to anyone.  It's in his head. 

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2012, 05:10:43 AM »
Landlines don't need electricity to run

Yes I know. I thought somebody said that the landlines were cut?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2012, 08:32:32 AM »
Yes I know. I thought somebody said that the landlines were cut?

maybe.......think I missed that

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2012, 07:41:37 AM »
Doesn't there have to be power coming frm somewhere for phones to work?  They don't amplify sound with power.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2012, 07:42:53 AM »
Doesn't there have to be power coming frm somewhere for phones to work?  They don't amplify sound with power.

the show is really sketchy as to whats working and whats not..and where

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2012, 07:52:32 AM »
the show is really sketchy as to whats working and whats not..and where

It was all in his head.  If the phone had power there would have been noise when Hershel picked it up.   Plus he was talking with Lori at one point.  Then check out the context of his conversation, it was about his guilt for not protecting his wife. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2012, 07:53:30 AM »

It was all in his head.  If the phone had power there would have been noise when Hershel picked it up.   Plus he was talking with Lori at one point.  Then check out the context of his conversation, it was about his guilt for not protecting his wife. 

No I agree with you...I was discussing this BEFORE we knew

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2012, 03:34:45 PM »
The last one until Feb. should be Dec. 2nd

>:(

:D :( >:( :D
R

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2012, 08:39:12 AM »
kick-ass episode last night

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2012, 11:56:42 AM »
How can so much shooting result in so few casualties from Rick and the gang.. sure are lucky.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2012, 12:28:32 PM »
I just got caught up on the last two episodes before the break. I like how the govenor turned it on merl, that was pretty clever. I think he is going to have them fight like they did with the walkers around them but this time they wont have their teeth pulled out.

Its going to suck waiting until February to see the next set of episodes.

Anybody know if the show has been resigned for another season?