Author Topic: i wont sink to Eldons level...but i can change tactics...most muslim crimes ..  (Read 10722 times)

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
let me end this

if you ain't white......

there ya go

thank me later
X Board. Integrity is what we do

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
i wish it were that easy . . . in the US, you have people supporting all kinds of things, but every single poster on our board who has a connection to Islam or the Middle East . . . uniformly supports the innocence of the "other side" (the non-Western one, ie Palestine in Israel-Palestine, Iran in Iran-US)  . . . how do you explain that?

Well, I am hardly Einstein, I really read this board to learn so do not expect some fantastic answer >:(

I think in most cases, no side is 100% correct, and people do not like to accept that. Also, maybe the anti-muslim vibe on this board is making them overdefensive?

Hate breeds hate IMO. The more one group hates, another retailates with hate, the worse it will all become. Simplistic I know, but that is culturally normal here. "One love'. That simple.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

Hate breeds hate IMO. The more one group hates, another retailates with hate, the worse it will all become. Simplistic I know, but that is culturally normal here. "One love'. That simple.

true . . . they've had over 1000 years to learn to hate Europeans and their descendants. And everyone's had much longer to learn to hate the Jews . . . so I don't now how you begin to stop hate.

If the west stops hating (hating is too strong perhaps--how about "being wary"?)  now, where does it end. will the west survive? 

See Spain and other European countries who are once again being overrun by cultures spawned in the Middle East.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
You don't get it. Islam teaches hate, discrimination, lack of humanity etc etc. Why don't you send your daughter a islamic state for an education in something other than islam? Oh shit that's right! They aren't allowed to educate themselves in anything other than islam. Islam also makes it near impossible for a man to be done for RAPE. Normally it's the women who gets stoned/hung and the man gets lashings. [You need evidence? I CAN supply it.]

All muslims are guilty of following islam.

You don't get it. People are born into their religion, and some might consider themselves as muslim and not even follow the koran or any aspect of Islam.

I was born a muslim, but I choose to not follow it and I don't even believe in god. To be honest with you, I would never send my children to an Islamic school as I do not want bogus ideals to put into their heads.

I respect you not liking Islam, after all you entitled to hate and despise, but please cut the bullshit like "OMG SATANIC MUZZIE IS PENIS HALAL TO YOU."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
true . . . they've had over 900 years to learn to hate Europeans and their descendants. And everyone's had much longer to learn to hate the Jews . . . so I don't now how you begin to stop hate.

If the west stops hating (hating is too strong perhaps--how about "being wary"?)  now, where does it end. will the west survive? 

See Spain and other European countries who are once again being overrun by cultures spawned in the Middle East.

But why must people hate on a personal level? Calling me a monkey, telling me to "STFU" because I am not white so opinion doesn't matter, calling Haider islamic scum etc... does absolutely nothing to aid in safety of a nation. Nothing. Hating the muslim guy that works at the store , does not help safety.

I live alone, and do watch for my safety. Lock my doors all that crap. I do not however, attack my neighbours to maintain my safety.

Wary is good. Hating is not.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
But why must people hate on a personal level? Calling me a monkey, telling me to "STFU" because I am not white so opinion doesn't matter, calling Haider islamic scum etc... does absolutely nothing to aid in safety of a nation. Nothing. Hating the muslim guy that works at the store , does not help safety.

I live alone, and do watch for my safety. Lock my doors all that crap. I do not however, attack my neighbours to maintain my safety.

Wary is good. Hating is not.

Brother CQ, the Muslims have been invading the West since 711 . . . if your door was locked, they would try their best to kick it down and make you wear hijab (even though you are Brother CQ 8).

which is one of the reasons why I think people like 240 and jaguar are clueless . . . they have no sense of history.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
i wish it were that easy . . . in the US, you have people supporting all kinds of things, but every single poster on our board who has a connection to Islam or the Middle East . . . uniformly supports the innocence of the "other side" (the non-Western one, ie Palestine in Israel-Palestine, Iran in Iran-US)  . . . how do you explain that?

some of them claim to be atheist, others even disown their heritage and claim to be something they're not, but still . . . they all skew one way. frankly, it's put me in a very difficult position, as I have some friends who are of Middle Eastern origin, but i wonder where their loyalties lie in this age.

Al-Doggity, my loyalties lie with you.  8)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
The question is more about integration.

Western nations like France, Spain, UK, and the Netherlands had immigration policies from their colonies that made it easy to move to these countries.
No one ever thought about integration issues associated with implication of massive amounts of immigrants, every culture seemed to turn a blind eye to the fact these new immigrants weren't integrating.

The same holds true for the colonies. The Europeans never tried to integrate their values on these groups and in most cases were very oppressive. Now that the Europeans have left Africa and Asia the original systems of government and law were destroyed and replaced with a colonial system which includes a large amount of masterhood.

I find it ironic that America supposed to fix a European mess in Africa. The European countries left their colonies and didn't care how they would function. Well now we see the results.

Islamic fundamentalism is directly related to the poor living conditions and economic outlook of these former colonies.

Canadian Muslims seem to be mostly on side of the government and have been reporting the radicals directly to the RCMP.
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Brother CQ, the Muslims have been invading the West since 711 . . . if your door was locked, they would try their best to kick it down and make you wear hijab (even though you are Brother CQ 8).

which is one of the reasons why I think people like 240 and jaguar are clueless . . . they have no sense of history.

The Arabs, Ottomans, North Africans and the Persians have all tried to conquer the west. However, based on this you have no right to pass judgement on someone like me.

I just want the American dream. You don't have to worry about me converting you to Islam, stealing your money or trying to bang your women.  :P

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
The Arabs, Ottomans, North Africans and the Persians have all tried to conquer the west. However, based on this you have no right to pass judgement on someone like me.

I just want the American dream. You don't have to worry about me converting you to Islam, stealing your money or trying to bang your women.  :P

you're welcome to my money and my women if you come by them fairly . . .

just don't send any of the money to some terrorist-spawning outfit in Pakistan and say you were supporting a "charity" . . .

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
The question is more about integration.

Western nations like France, Spain, UK, and the Netherlands had immigration policies from their colonies that made it easy to move to these countries.
No one ever thought about integration issues associated with implication of massive amounts of immigrants, every culture seemed to turn a blind eye to the fact these new immigrants weren't integrating.

The same holds true for the colonies. The Europeans never tried to integrate their values on these groups and in most cases were very oppressive. Now that the Europeans have left Africa and Asia the original systems of government and law were destroyed and replaced with a colonial system which includes a large amount of masterhood.

I find it ironic that America supposed to fix a European mess in Africa. The European countries left their colonies and didn't care how they would function. Well now we see the results.

Islamic fundamentalism is directly related to the poor living conditions and economic outlook of these former colonies.

Canadian Muslims seem to be mostly on side of the government and have been reporting the radicals directly to the RCMP.

That's it exactly.

You can tell that muslims brought up in America and Canada clearly are almost entirely integrated into the culture, while it's far different in Europe.

The United States has admitted to some degree its mistreatment of Natives and Blacks, while Europe has never admitted to the attrocities it has commited against other groups. To them, they were there to "enlighten" the other groups and weren't doing anything wrong. Europe and it's people still can't get their act together, as they seem to treat non-whites as second class citizens.

Despite some minor problems, the United States is still the greatest country in the world. Most people that come to the states from overseas are integrated within a few years and become a working part of the big machine.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
you're welcome to my money and my women if you come by them fairly . . .

just don't send any of the money to some terrorist-spawning outfit in Pakistan and say you were supporting a "charity" . . .

Funding charity? HAHAHA good one..

I just spent like $200 on a half oz of weed and $30 on a bottle of Grey Goose.  :'(

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Funding charity? HAHAHA good one..

I just spent like $200 on a half oz of weed and $30 on a bottle of Grey Goose.  :'(

what about your parents?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
what about your parents?

What about them? Once my mom goes to bed I get my goose on.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
this kind of an intellectual breakthrough could only be accomplished by someone who took "O" levels (not that weak GCSE shit) and whose high school diploma says "University of Cambridge."

Probably also largely the result of "princely" breeding.

;D

indubitably   :D

god i gotta go get ready for my outing...i gotta go get ready...i'm gonna read the rest later
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
What about them? Once my mom goes to bed I get my goose on.  ;D

1. "Once my mom goes to bed" . . . that is just so sad. ;D

2. Lots of people's parents support "charities" in the old country.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Where is your evidence Toxic?

You speaketh teh shitteth.

o wait..you mean africans dont live in africa?  

niiiiiice...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
all of juni's remarks are pre-screened by me

and i approve this message

i'm going out....paaaarty! paaaarty! paaaarty!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
it's genetic

ya need a microscope to see the 'thief' gene

i like the cut of yer jib mate!
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
1. "Once my mom goes to bed" . . . that is just so sad. ;D

2. Lots of people's parents support "charities" in the old country.

Hey, I am 19 so I still live under her roof for now.

My mom sends money to my grandma and that's about it.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

Sister Al-Gebra,

I understand you. You are speaking from a US viewpoint though, remember I speak from a different vantage point.

All I know is, and this is true if anyone cares to google it...
Only one country/people has ever threatened mine with violence
Only one country/people has ever caused harm to mine
Only one country/people has ever had their soldiers here and caused death.
Only one country/people cause fear to us
In 300+ years of history

I will say one thing, the nation is question is not based in the middle east.
[And, seriously, I am not being inflammatory here. Merely stating a fact.]

The muslims have never bothered us. Perhaps they are uninterested in our abundance of coconuts and bananas?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
waiting for the proof .......

walk by a 711later on tonite..
yanno that urge you get to run in and rob it...

thats all the proof you need mate ;)

;D

ok i reeeely gotta go
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Sister Al-Gebra,

I understand you. You are speaking from a US viewpoint though, remember I speak from a different vantage point.

All I know is, and this is true if anyone cares to google it...
Only one country/people has ever threatened mine with violence
Only one country/people has ever caused harm to mine
Only one country/people has ever had their soldiers here and caused death.
Only one country/people cause fear to us
In 300+ years of history

I will say one thing, the nation is question is not based in the middle east.
[And, seriously, I am not being inflammatory here. Merely stating a fact.]

The muslims have never bothered us. Perhaps they are uninterested in our abundance of coconuts and bananas?

does nordic referring to you as "brother" really bother you?  ;D i think he just doesn't know that you're a woman . . . there is no distinguishing "queen" in your handle any more.

after the bay of pigs incident, the US has been somewhat jumpy about goes on in your neck of the woods.

but the US has left you guys alone since then, hasn't it?

not sent wave after wave of attack over several centuries?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
does nordic referring to you as "brother" really bother you?  ;D i think he just doesn't know that you're a woman . . . there is no distinguishing "queen" in your handle any more.

after the bay of pigs incident, the US has been somewhat jumpy about goes on in your neck of the woods.

but the US has left you guys alone since then, hasn't it?

not sent wave after wave of attack over several centuries?

No, on the brother, I am used to it. Mostly everyone is male, so it is just assumed I am too by most ppl. I was just j/k calling you sister. I actually feel you are probably a hermaphrodite :-*

The US has 'officially' invaded 3 since the Bay of Pigs- Grenada, Dominican Republic, Panama. They seem not to want to play with Fidel anymore ;D There are other matters though, such as they have 'occupied' land here and the military guys are not really subject to our laws [laws like rape is illegal ::)]. At least on this island, we could not execute arrest warrants on them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
No, on the brother, I am used to it. Mostly everyone is male, so it is just assumed I am too by most ppl. I was just j/k calling you sister. I actually feel you are probably a hermaphrodite :-*

The US has 'officially' invaded 3 since the Bay of Pigs- Grenada, Dominican Republic, Panama. They seem not to want to play with Fidel anymore ;D There are other matters though, such as they have 'occupied' land here and the military guys are not really subject to our laws [laws like rape is illegal ::)]. At least on this island, we could not execute arrest warrants on them.

Haiti?