Author Topic: Jobless claims jump to highest level  (Read 245 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Jobless claims jump to highest level
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 11:18:52 AM »
Consumers are saying "enough is enough", but then they will swipe their card and carry on their lifestyle as usual. There is no catharsis. Their punishment continues to elude them and they gain no deeper knowledge of self. No new knowledge can be extracted from this telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 11:47:17 AM »
Consumers are saying "enough is enough", but then they will swipe their card and carry on their lifestyle as usual. There is no catharsis. Their punishment continues to elude them and they gain no deeper knowledge of self. No new knowledge can be extracted from this telling. This confession has meant nothing.

sad but true...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2024, 11:55:08 AM »
People don’t want to work. I’m starving for people and the answer isn’t to just pay them more. We have not enough qualified people in the blue collar sector to fill positions.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2024, 02:14:11 PM »
People don’t want to work. I’m starving for people and the answer isn’t to just pay them more. We have not enough qualified people in the blue collar sector to fill positions.

I read ‘ nobody wants to work’ but what do they mean? Are they saying people are mass quitting jobs to become unemployed? I haven’t seen or know anyone who has done that. Or are they saying ‘I advertised a job and nobody applied’? In which case, I know business owners who have told me this and then I discover they are paying minimum wage of a basic job yet the person is supposed to perform a qualified job worth a lot more money.

We do need wage inflation (which is one reason rates are high and going higher) and we also have huge immigration for both population supplementation and low skill job fulfilment.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2024, 02:29:38 PM »
Quality of services, foods, and products is going down, prices are going up. Most people work and just carry on with life. Nothingburgers.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2024, 02:39:33 PM »
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2024, 05:20:51 PM »
I read ‘ nobody wants to work’ but what do they mean? Are they saying people are mass quitting jobs to become unemployed? I haven’t seen or know anyone who has done that. Or are they saying ‘I advertised a job and nobody applied’? In which case, I know business owners who have told me this and then I discover they are paying minimum wage of a basic job yet the person is supposed to perform a qualified job worth a lot more money.

We do need wage inflation (which is one reason rates are high and going higher) and we also have huge immigration for both population supplementation and low skill job fulfilment.

Bro, it’s like you didn’t even read what I wrote. You can’t pay someone more money to do something they don’t know how to do. Also, I don’t think they factor in things like “gig” jobs and what not. Uber drivers, and other hustles like that.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2024, 05:30:17 PM »

Immigration is the best do you know what kind of ROI you can make in construction paying illegals $5.00 an hour?  And the best part is it's not a crime because you aren't paying legal citizens an illegal wage. You are paying Illegal citizens an illegal wage which isn't a crime!  Hooray D.R. HORTON!