Author Topic: Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit if law implemented  (Read 29375 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is the very reason mommy makes him wear a helmet while on the internet.  To reduce the damage of having his ass whipped in threads all the time.

LOL.   

You are one sick perv aint you?  Stalking people like a jilted obsessed ex stil not over the break up. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Oh Beach.. i give you more credit than 333... so as an adult lets do some homework before you repost "POLLS"..First off...just because it says non partisan doesnt make it true.. This is a Group that was put together in 2011 for the sole purpose of being anti Obama care... All you have to do is look at their WEBSITE ... look at their CEOS HISTORY on the subject and then you tell me if this is a credible source. To repost this as some kind of hard fact is just irresponsible

I don't know anything about the group, or whether the poll results are credible.  I looked at the site and I don't see anything in their purpose section that talks about Obamacare or the group being formed solely to defeat Obamacare.  You'd know more about that than me.  Here is the link:  http://www.doctorsandpatients.org/who-we-are

But if the poll is accurate, it does support what 33 was saying.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't know anything about the group, or whether the poll results are credible.  I looked at the site and I don't see anything in their purpose section that talks about Obamacare or the group being formed solely to defeat Obamacare.  You'd know more about that than me.  Here is the link:  http://www.doctorsandpatients.org/who-we-are

Of course not!   If I post something negative about Obama it just has to be fake!  Didnt you hear?  Dear Highest Lord Messiah can do no wrong and the edicts and dictates to us serfs from above are loved universally by the populace at large.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

LOL.   

You are one sick perv aint you?  Stalking people like a jilted obsessed ex stil not over the break up. 

If I were going to stalk someone it would be someone that actually had a life.  Not an internet dwelling reject from society.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
That forcing young broke people to pay for expensive policies they will NEVER use  
really?
this will be the first generation that NEVER gets sick, goes to the doctor, gets involved in accidents?
this I gotta see.
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV

LOL.   

no, it's just that you are so fun to tease.
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Ok..ill take that.
But all you have to do is look at their CEO and why they were created.
Its very easy to do.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Of course not!   If I post something negative about Obama it just has to be fake!  Didnt you hear?  Dear Highest Lord Messiah can do no wrong and the edicts and dictates to us serfs from above are loved universally by the populace at large.  

See.. instead of defending your article.. you go and get sarcastic... as i see.. you got nothin as usual...

The Mal Destroys again...

Thank you thank you thank you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Ok..ill take that.
But all you have to do is look at their CEO and why they were created.
Its very easy to do.

Who is their CEO?  I didn't see his/her name on the website.  I looked at the bios of the two founders and there is no indication they formed the group solely to be anti-Obamacare. 

Which part of the website are you talking about? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Kathryn Serkes

there you go...

And on the real, thanks for taking the time to actually research the source...like for real.. it would be easy to go and run with it because its on the internet but if youre actually looking into it.. thats cool.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Kathryn Serkes

there you go...

And on the real, thanks for taking the time to actually research the source...like for real.. it would be easy to go and run with it because its on the internet but if youre actually looking into it.. thats cool.

Thanks.  I looked at her bio and a clip of her talking about the individual mandate.  I'll give you that she is anti-Obamacare.  But I don't see where she formed the group solely to be anti-Obamacare.  

She sounds like she is concerned about the rising costs of healthcare.  I only watched a couple clips, but what she says appears to be consistent with what the majority of Americans think:  they don't like the individual mandate and they're concerned about rising costs.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Kathryn Serkes

Learn more about corporations VOTING to rewrite our laws.

Kathryn Serkes is the Co-Founder and Chairman of the Doctor Patient Medical Association (DPMA), a conservative group working to repeal health care reform[1] that calls itself "a nonpartisan association of doctors and patients dedicated to preserving free choice in medicine."[2] The DPMA has ties to the Tea Party Movement.[3]
Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council

Kathryn Serkes represents DPMA as a member of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and is on ALEC's Health and Human Services Task Force.[4]
About ALEC
ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wishlists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Learn more at the Center for Media and Democracy's ALECexposed.org, and check out breaking news on our PRWatch.org site.

Background

Role in Defeating Clinton Health Plan
According to her biography on the DPMA website, "for more than 16 years, [Serkes] served as public affairs and policy consultant for the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, representing that group during it’s litigation against the Hillary Clinton and the White House Health Care Task Force, and helping to spur the national coalition that lead to the defeat of the Clinton health plan."[4]
Time at the Controversial Federal Emergency Management Agency
"Appointed by four Administrations to serve at the Federal Emergency Management Agency" (FEMA), according to Serkes' biography, she "received that agency’s highest recognition, the 'Director’s Award for Meritorious Service.'"[4] FEMA is a "former independent agency that became part of the new U.S. Department of Homeland Security in March 2003 - is tasked with responding to, planning for, recovering from and mitigating against disasters."[5] FEMA's role in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina has been widely criticized.
Work to Limit the Rights of Americans Injured or Killed by Corporations
According to DPMA, Serkes is "founder and chair of the 'Coalition Against Prosecutorial Abuse' to rein in government trial lawyers – the criminal companion to civil tort reform."[4]
History in the PR Business
According to DPMA, Serkes "is also president and founder of Square One Media Network, a strategic communications firm serving clients such as Boeing, Sheraton Hotels, Continental Airlines, Time Warner Communications, Washington State Dairy Commission, Washington Health Care Association, and the State of Washington since 1985. Offices are located in Seattle and Washington D.C."[4]
References

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Kathryn Serkes

Learn more about corporations VOTING to rewrite our laws.

Kathryn Serkes is the Co-Founder and Chairman of the Doctor Patient Medical Association (DPMA), a conservative group working to repeal health care reform[1] that calls itself "a nonpartisan association of doctors and patients dedicated to preserving free choice in medicine."[2] The DPMA has ties to the Tea Party Movement.[3]
Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council

Kathryn Serkes represents DPMA as a member of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and is on ALEC's Health and Human Services Task Force.[4]
About ALEC
ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wishlists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Learn more at the Center for Media and Democracy's ALECexposed.org, and check out breaking news on our PRWatch.org site.

Background

Role in Defeating Clinton Health Plan
According to her biography on the DPMA website, "for more than 16 years, [Serkes] served as public affairs and policy consultant for the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, representing that group during it’s litigation against the Hillary Clinton and the White House Health Care Task Force, and helping to spur the national coalition that lead to the defeat of the Clinton health plan."[4]
Time at the Controversial Federal Emergency Management Agency
"Appointed by four Administrations to serve at the Federal Emergency Management Agency" (FEMA), according to Serkes' biography, she "received that agency’s highest recognition, the 'Director’s Award for Meritorious Service.'"[4] FEMA is a "former independent agency that became part of the new U.S. Department of Homeland Security in March 2003 - is tasked with responding to, planning for, recovering from and mitigating against disasters."[5] FEMA's role in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina has been widely criticized.
Work to Limit the Rights of Americans Injured or Killed by Corporations
According to DPMA, Serkes is "founder and chair of the 'Coalition Against Prosecutorial Abuse' to rein in government trial lawyers – the criminal companion to civil tort reform."[4]
History in the PR Business
According to DPMA, Serkes "is also president and founder of Square One Media Network, a strategic communications firm serving clients such as Boeing, Sheraton Hotels, Continental Airlines, Time Warner Communications, Washington State Dairy Commission, Washington Health Care Association, and the State of Washington since 1985. Offices are located in Seattle and Washington D.C."[4]
References

Doesn't exactly sound like an unbiased source. 

Also, do you think this makes the poll results unreliable?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Doesn't exactly sound like an unbiased source. 

Also, do you think this makes the poll results unreliable?

Well The founders background as anti healthcare reform + the fact that the group was formed in 2011 + the fact that they actually wrote a letter state senators for the repeal of obama care+ the fact that the letter is signed by a whos who of right winged news, commentators, authors etc. It raised eyebrows wouldn't ya think.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Well The founders background as anti healthcare reform + the fact that the group was formed in 2011 + the fact that they actually wrote a letter state senators for the repeal of obama care+ the fact that the letter is signed by a whos who of right winged news, commentators, authors etc. It raised eyebrows wouldn't ya think.

How about the simple fact that obamcare sucks and was a product of fraud and corruption? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
also

The Doctor Patient Medical Association (DPMA) and the Patient Power Alliance (PPA) work to repeal health care reform and call themselves a "a nonpartisan association of doctors and patients dedicated to preserving free choice in medicine."The organization is a member of the National Tea Party Federation and the "American Grassroots Coalition."

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

How about the simple fact that obamcare sucks and was a product of fraud and corruption? 

Yeah...i just dismantled your dumb ass poll that your are trying to pass off as fact.. i see you got quiet on the thread because you saw how full of shit it was...

you cant say..."hey this is bad... and this is why..." and then when your reason is totally proven to be false you cant say "well screw you its still bad"

Thats like going to court and saying , "this guy is charged with murder because we found a bloody knife in his home" and then come to find out.. it wasnt his home and he was in iceland at the time of the murder, you cant just say "well fuck it.. he is still guilty" just doesnt work like that.. i dont like the bill either.. but i will not sit here and let you pass junk data to further your point.. thats not what adults do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Many other polls show similar hatred of ThugCare.   it's only Obama slaves like yourself, who suffer stockholm syndrome, think that it is ok.

Yeah...i just dismantled your dumb ass poll that your are trying to pass off as fact.. i see you got quiet on the thread because you saw how full of shit it was...

you cant say..."hey this is bad... and this is why..." and then when your reason is totally proven to be false you cant say "well screw you its still bad"

Thats like going to court and saying , "this guy is charged with murder because we found a bloody knife in his home" and then come to find out.. it wasnt his home and he was in iceland at the time of the murder, you cant just say "well fuck it.. he is still guilty" just doesnt work like that.. i dont like the bill either.. but i will not sit here and let you pass junk data to further your point.. thats not what adults do

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Many other polls show similar hatred of ThugCare.   it's only Obama slaves like yourself, who suffer stockholm syndrome, think that it is ok.

I just said i dont like Obamacare.. so what the fuck are you talking about... are you going retard again... you got to be the dumbest person on this board.. You just dont give a shit about how far your ignorance goes... its truly amazing. its a site to see

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I just said i dont like Obamacare.. so what the fuck are you talking about... are you going retard again... you got to be the dumbest person on this board.. You just dont give a shit about how far your ignorance goes... its truly amazing. its a site to see

Me and more than 50% who want this mess repealed.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Me and more than 50% who want this mess repealed.

Boy you just wont stop.. you revel in your ignorance like a pig in shit... Fuckin idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Boy you just wont stop.. you revel in your ignorance like a pig in shit... Fuckin idiot

I guess so.    Most people hate ObamaCare.  FACT.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Yes, it raises eyebrows.  Does it make the poll not credible?  Perhaps.  But I haven't seen anything yet that shows the numbers are unreliable.  Even biased sources can provide credible information. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I didnt start anything - I posted a widely reported on survey that most docs in your profession seem to despise obamacare.

Bro honest question - what does it feel like knowing that obama, who you voted for, single handidly, knee capped your chosen profession ?

Dude..docs do not like change.........they don't like anything new because they like cost certainty....they like knowing what they will get in fees so they in turn can pay their malpractice insurance, golf fees, etc......I understand that....but docs were against Medicaid as well...how did that work out for them???..many docs have gotten rich off medicaid...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

maybe because 90% of what you post IS fake or very very subjective.....I still remember your legendary Obama thread on how he and Michelle had a secret service agent fired because he had overheard Obama and Michelle saying racist things about white people....

That thread was the first major confrontation that you and I had on Getbig....before that, we got along well and actually agreed with each other a lot...(a period I am ashamed of) you were the only person on the internet and in the news world who had heard this....once I destroyed you in that thread and exposed you as a fraud, you went off the deep end and began your anti-Obama campaign