Author Topic: It's a brawl world after all  (Read 3453 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
It's a brawl world after all
« on: July 27, 2015, 12:01:53 PM »
http://breaking911.com/new-video-3-women-brawl-while-waiting-in-line-at-disney-world-watch/

(mods note that it's a white v black brawl so zero racial overtones. Plus, Florida)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Three women were caught on cellphone video in a full-fledged brawl while waiting in line at Disney’s Test Track at Epcot Saturday night, said the man who recorded the incident.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: It's a brawl world after all
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 12:09:13 PM »
Where is Cswol when you need him.   ???

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 12:12:26 PM »
Here we go again.

Such originality, aj .....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 12:13:26 PM »
Guess the race?

Oh it's a test track...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 12:19:06 PM »
That's why I hate amusement parks.  The only people who want to be there are the kids, and you have a bunch of agitated adults who don't want to stand in line anymore.  One of these places will be the next soft target for some idiot with a gun (no Griswald).

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 12:23:54 PM »
"Knock it out  there's kids here " 

"stop there's kids here"

"there's kids here"

Really? you dont say?  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 12:28:31 PM »
I was at Disney a couple months back.  Waiting in line forever for a ride then I notice this family of about 30 walk over and step near the front of the line.  1 chick was "holding their spot" while they were all on rides elsewhere.  I was ready to fucking snap but my brother just calmed me down.  I bet these fuckers have 1 person waiting in line at all rides and the group just go from ride to ride cutting in.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 12:31:33 PM »
There is nothing trashier than women fighting (ESP. when there are children around)

Just as disgusting as it is for a man to be jealous or a man to strike a woman. Women are meant to be care givers and SOFT..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 12:46:10 PM »
Here we go again.

Such originality, aj .....

It was all races peacefully brawling together. No hate, man.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 12:47:25 PM »
Fortunately there are some white people around to keeping the peace and order. (most of the time)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 12:50:47 PM »
Where's Donald Duck when you need him?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 01:15:52 PM »
Fortunately there are some white people around to keeping the peace and order. (most of the time)

That's awesome!   :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 01:43:39 PM »
Haha...  ;D

8)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 02:03:04 PM »
Summer of Sam

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 02:09:44 PM »
No kidding two loud black women verse 1 white woman.all losers but why do i always see black people in group fights,how about 1 on 1?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 03:10:20 PM »
I was at Disney a couple months back.  Waiting in line forever for a ride then I notice this family of about 30 walk over and step near the front of the line.  1 chick was "holding their spot" while they were all on rides elsewhere.  I was ready to fucking snap but my brother just calmed me down.  I bet these fuckers have 1 person waiting in line at all rides and the group just go from ride to ride cutting in.

Let me guess... They were Asian. They don't give A FUCK about lines man. I've seen them do this in bars, government establishments, just have no clue about social etiquette in this regard. In their culture, I think it has to do something about "seeing and seizing the opportunity"

Really?

Then how about I go stand in front of you where you are to be even further ahead in line? If we all thought like that, we'd be fucked.

The fact they have nobody watching for stuff like that is even more frustrating. When I was working door, they would say "he was already there, just went to go..." I don't care, you leave, you lose your spot, save me your bullshit.
?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 08:27:14 PM »
Grannies.  They'll treat the back 1/3 of a line like it's not so much a line as a random gathering of people waiting to form a line.  This is done by standing alongside it, thereby disrupting the integrity of the queue and creating confusion.  You see, you thought you were in a line but now you can't be sure.  All that remains is for her to then join the line at the place where the random gathering is becoming an actual undisputed line, which just happens to be exactly where she's standing.  

I witnessed one white haired old bitty in a bank perform a flanking maneuver that left two of us in the dust.  The guy turned around and looked at me.  I said, "Wow she's good."