Author Topic: Lying about being natural  (Read 13351 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Lying about being natural
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 03:32:03 AM »
the only issue i have with you is your constant attack of islam and the muslims on here. If you gave them a chance perhaps you would realise they are nice guys too.

but i will refrain from going on about it.

i hope you see sense.

There are many cool muslims, but their belief system in itself is crap from a to z. It deserves as much criticism as possible.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 03:34:02 AM »

There are many cool muslims, but their belief system in itself is crap from a to z. It deserves as much criticism as possible.

Not natural

gh15 approved
I hate the State.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 03:38:22 AM »

i disagree. There may be some bad people who have practiced islam, just as there are bad people who practice all religions.

I feel you may be stereotyping islam because of the few.
175lbs by 31st July

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 03:40:02 AM »

first of all friend,, you been on drugs and you still most likley on drugs if you ever seen the number 6% at anything remotely close to 200 lb at 5'7

you are out of your mind,,,with out drugs you would be the 5'7 you are 160lb at 10% and thats ! only if you really really watched what you ate and ate enough of it as in clean diet and enougth calories with that clean diet,,

so mr croach ,, you with no drugs = 160lb and if youre lilttle chunky lik ei suspect you have tendency to be then 175lb 5'7 13-15%

those ! are natural numbers my friend,,

in addition you never ever seen 5% naturally ,,,best naturals get down to 5 and a half% and stop right there,,,yes gh15 is talking about TRUE naturals not fellas like yourself WHICH ARE HORMONIZED! BEEN HORMONIZED AND FOR EVER SHALL BE HORMONIZED

your genetics ? average at best and i give you a compliment here because we both know it is sub average structure wize,,youre very short ,,short is not good never was good and wil never be good in genetic department

and thats the truth !

gh15 approved

No drugs used to reach this.  205lbs...@7%.
You and many other on this site and in general, are sad.  Zero faith in their own genetics or that you can achieve pretty good results....naturally, or without drugs.
I have another shot where I weight 150lbs.  I went from that to 200+ with ZERO drugs.

If you subscribe to this clown gh15's postings, you accept mediocrity.  I know firsthand, it's possible to put on 40lbs on your own.  It's this typical mentality that surrounds fools who train at Gold's Gym...haha, pathetic.
Look at Kyomu...no drugs, good results.  Another "genetic wonder".  No, it's called heart and years of dedication.  This is something most can NOT do, hence rampant drug use in gyms today.
N

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 03:40:24 AM »
i disagree. There may be some bad people who have practiced islam, just as there are bad people who practice all religions.

How do you feel about the fact that roughly 40% of all the muslims in the UK wants to implement sharia law?
from incomplete data

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 03:41:56 AM »

You are entitled to your opinion, yet if you look into what is being preached and how difficult it is to interpret the Koran "peacefully", then it = hard to see the religion in a positive light.

The problem = the belief system itself.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 03:57:57 AM »
You and many other on this site and in general, are sad.  Zero faith in their own genetics or that you can achieve pretty good results....naturally, or without drugs.
I have another shot where I weight 150lbs.  I went from that to 200+ with ZERO drugs.

If you subscribe to this clown gh15's postings, you accept mediocrity.  I know firsthand, it's possible to put on 40lbs on your own.  It's this typical mentality that surrounds fools who train at Gold's Gym...haha, pathetic.
Look at Kyomu...no drugs, good results.  Another "genetic wonder".  No, it's called heart and years of dedication.  This is something most can NOT do, hence rampant drug use in gyms today.

Is this gh15 approved?
I hate the State.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 04:00:25 AM »

hahahhahaha @ 7% in that pic

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 04:01:03 AM »

You are a liar like your friend GetItOnNY. Hell, he probably sold you some of his "natural pro-steroids".

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 04:02:21 AM »
As gh15 says there is no way that someone who is 5'7 or 5'8 over 190 under 10% bf without being on hormones, but why do so many decide to lie about this???

Point and case.
its the adrenaline rush you get from lying ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 04:05:31 AM »
How do you feel about the fact that roughly 40% of all the muslims in the UK wants to implement sharia law?

its understandable. Our law system is a joke.

some countries allow sex with 14 year olds, some allows marrige to cousins, some will put you in jail for spitting out chewing gum etc etc - who's to say which is right and wrong.

croatch, what is your workout and diet philosophy/details ?
175lbs by 31st July

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2009, 04:17:38 AM »

remember friend,,you show picture isolated in time frame of unknown circumstances,,pictures are illusions to begin with ,,now since i am professional and dealt with it long time i can tell you many things about you ,,

number 1. you are a liar

number 2. in this picture you are 6-7 % true at around 195-200 lb in am but! you been on hormones,,this phsyqi had testosterone in it and good cycles of anabolic steroids,,trust me friend ,,this is average gym rat phsyiqe ,,,the thickness you bring is from hormonization ,,the delt pec connection has the thickness that median level hormonization brings as in mg not grams but still hormoization in process,,

you may not have used gh but you are very femiliar with aas,,you have used them ,,you still using them,,and with out it you are 165-170 with a lot more than 6% bodyfat ,,as i said before you are the type of physiqe that would be 175 lb 10-12% naturally,,nothing more and nothing less

3. kyomi did do one cycle of aas his own admitance,,he has been clean since and it showes,,he is a LOT less thick than you and a lot smaller than you ,,why? because youre a liar and an hormonized gym rat

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 04:18:50 AM »
Is this gh15 approved?

no the fella in the picture is 195lb at 6% not 7 but knows hormones lik ehe knows his right hand
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 04:21:08 AM »
no the fella in the picture is 195lb at 6% not 7 but knows hormones lik ehe knows his right hand

I feel relieved. gh15 approval makes my day. :)
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 04:22:35 AM »
its understandable. Our law system is a joke.

some countries allow sex with 14 year olds, some allows marrige to cousins, some will put you in jail for spitting out chewing gum etc etc - who's to say which is right and wrong.

croatch, what is your workout and diet philosophy/details ?

his phylosophy is to lie about hormone use ,,,and to impress girls,,,and to wear shirts with arrogant sayings ,,very similar to 1000s of customers around usa

very very very fake guys,,they are the first to run out when something bad happens to someone ,,first to sutck a kife in someones back,,first to leave the scene ,, etc etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2009, 04:23:27 AM »
hahahhahaha @ 7% in that pic

beat me to it.

he looks good in the pic though, but that's not 7%.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 04:23:49 AM »
doesn't look anywhere close to 7%

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2009, 04:24:08 AM »

Your penis is 7 cm.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 04:24:54 AM »
his phylosophy is to lie about hormone use ,,,and to impress girls,,,and to wear shirts with arrogant sayings ,,very similar to 1000s of customers around usa

very very very fake guys,,they are the first to run out when something bad happens to someone ,,first to sutck a kife in someones back,,first to leave the scene ,, etc etc

gh15 approved

insecurity issues, it's worse than the swine flu.

Your penis is 7 cm.

lol

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 04:25:32 AM »
Your penis is 7 cm.

Duck promised me not to tell :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 04:27:25 AM »

it is 6% with water held on phsyqe due to hormone usage,,about 6.5-6.75 %

water held due to aas usage ,,,,he pees it all the moment he go off for 5 days and you see the 6% shines at 190lb
fallen angel

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 04:28:19 AM »
Duck promised me not to tell :'(

How did you even get past that flabsheet she calls her outer labia with the 7 cm? :o

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 04:29:59 AM »

gh15 approved

i don't believe he is natural for 1 second, but i'd like to hear what workout routine he uses and what sort of diet he claims gets him a physique like that.
175lbs by 31st July

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2009, 04:30:04 AM »
I lied too to my friends when i started using steroids, i know what these "natural claimers" are thinking because i though the same too, to seem "special".... but now i dont have a problem admiting it.

Go past your insecurities and admit it. its no big deal. you fool yourself.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2009, 04:30:15 AM »
it is 6% with water held on phsyqe due to hormone usage,,about 6.5-6.75 %

water held due to aas usage ,,,,he pees it all the moment he go off for 5 days and you see the 6% shines at 190lb

His nipples look kind of puffy...no?
I hate the State.